[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend wants a kid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 14447373710970.jpg (44KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
14447373710970.jpg
44KB, 450x800px
Hello.

I'd like to ask for advice.

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years now. We will soon turn 24.

we live in Russia, which is going through economic turmoil and is generally full of shit.

We do not have financial issues, she has a degree in managment and an average job, I will likely finish my degree next year(a bit late because I said fuck it during year three and got a job).

I work as a software eng and make good money by local standards.

the thing is.
She is dead set on having a kid at 27 max.
It seems to be her number one priority.

For me this way early, I am not mature enough.
I have not experienced enough.
I would like to consider immigration, but I won't get that done that soon.
I'd like to be atleast 30 when this happens.

her opinion is based on the fact that she wants a lower age gap between her and the kid.
And also has health concerns.
(just general female reproduction stuff at the age of 30, nothing specific to her personally)

I have tried talking and all, but just won't budge.

I can't really ask for specific advice,
But I'm just stuck and mezmerized.

is there anything that can be considered instead of breaking up?
>>
Spare both yourself and her the eventual fights and break up, i mean it's obvious you have different goals.
>>
>>18238215
>She is dead set on having a kid at 27 max.

How about you don't have kids now, and come back and discuss this when you're 26. Two years is a long time, and you may feel differently by then.
>>
>>18238239
She seems to have this mindset for a very long time. It's unlikely it will change.

As for me, maybe, but probobly not.
I have too much plans to achieve in the near future.

And the thing is, if I reconsider at 26 where does my decision leave her? she will not get what she wants as well in that case.

>>18238217
I do understand, but after a very good to years with little problems it's far from being easy or desirable.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer.
>>
Hey cukablyat, just have the conversation later when 26. Lots of things can change in 2 years.
>>
>>18238253
Ebanii tvoi rot blyeaadd.

That is an issue.
If we delay this talk for 2.5 years and I still say no at 26 - she will not be able to get what she wants in any case.

that is.
she will need to find some one urgently(not her choice) / wait anyway
>>
Never have kids unless you both want it equally, if she gives you an ultimatum you can just tell her to go to hell and move on with your life. Just like women have the right to their bodies you have the right to not have kids if you don't want them. If she only cares about that and leaves you then maybe she didn't really care about you and saw you only as a seeding machine. Stand your ground, be a man.
>>
>>18238215
Kids are cool. The fact you arent drug addict and didnt run away the monent you heard about baby means you are as ready as average dude will get.

Babies are scary. They put additional pressure on you to not fail. And the older you get, the bigger chance the baby will be autismo and permanent r9k resident.

Make a baby ivan. Thinking too hard about it is the reason why europe population will be replaced by kebabs eventually. Do you love her?
>>
>>18238215
She's mostly right, don't leave it too long to have a kid, having older parents isn't great. Just tell her you're not completely ready for kids, go out and do the things you need to do in life then talk to her about it again.
>>
My advice - walk away.

You've got a good job and she obviously wants a kid because she doesn't want to work and wants you you to support yourself, her, and her child.

Ask her if she'd work while you take care of the child, and I guarantee that she'll say No.
>>
Дeти кoнeчнo oчeнь зaтpaтнoe и хлoпoтнoe дeлo... Ho ecли вы oбгoвopитe вcё этo дeлo и peшитecь, тo oнo тoгo cтoит. Глaвнoe пpивecти к paзгoвopy oб oбьeктивнocти (финaнcы, coц. пoлoжeниe итд) Или зaвecти тpaктop и yкaтывaть (ecли тaкoй хopoший aнглийcкий) Translation: uuuu suka rush b petuh blyat.
>>
>>18238547
That also seems to be the case increasingly often. But i suppose you gotta have faith
>>
>>18238547
>to work and wants you you to support yourself, her, and her child.
no, her job is ok.

She has degree from an ok school.

Nothing special, but she can sustain herself.

She does have "old" ideas in her head, such as men need to put more focus on their carrer than women.

>>18238325
thank you.
r9k is cool to ;D

Thank you all for the attention.
I guess I'll give it some more thought by myself.

life gets complicated quickly
>>
>>18238325
yeah, I do love her.
If I didn't - i woudn't be making this an issue and wouldn't have been with her for so long.
>>
Why do so many Russians play DOTA?
>>
>>18238551
cпacибo.
>>
>>18238573
I recall it's a free game.

but I really don't understand the craze.
not a fan of moba games
>>
>>18238583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxbeXdcl1aA

It is my dream to marry a cute Russian girl like this one day. Are they hard to get?
>>
>>18238586
UMRI BLYEAD
>>
>>18238596
What's she saying? I haven't started Russian lessons yet. Is it better for me not to understand?
>>
>>18238602
Worse man. They expect you to guess shit they don't tell and won't tell until you actually guess. Plus cheeki breeki bonus of soviet union mama and papa that hate your foreigner guts most of the time. (Depends actually. Description of the worst case scenario here.)
>>
>>18238644
The girl on video is a cancer on the internet.
The only way to save the western web from this shit is by dying.
>>
>>18238655
I would be willing to become this girl's slave/pet if she would allow me to go down on her. Her crazy rambling in Russian is so sexy to me. Crazy girls are the best in bed IMO.
>>
>>18238215
Just have a little Ivan it would be great you both can squat together.
>>
>>18238215
>tfw based brutalist architecture will never come back just because it has a shitty name
Feels bad, man. I wish I was alive in the 70s so I could see it when all the buildings were brand new.
>>
>>18238215
Just have the damn kid. Grow some balls, my parents had my brother when they were fucking 21. You're fucking 24. I'm 27 same as my gf and if things go well, im planning to get her pregnant in this year.
The world is overpopulated with non western babies, and birth rates in europe have been falling dramatically. To have an european baby is not a choice, it's a duty.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.