[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dressing up my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: S10306-big.jpg (219KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
S10306-big.jpg
219KB, 600x600px
So my girlfriend and I were talking about kinks and testing the water a few days ago. We both think it could be fun and if I buy her some clothes that I think are hot and leave them out for her to change into and meet me somewhere.
Anyone done this before? Any idea where to start?
We are saving for a trip to asia so I don't have much money for slinky dresses and stuff (she won't mind if it's from aliexpress or something, it's just for some fun)
>>
>>18238130
>she won't mind if it's from aliexpress or something,
Unless she has the body shape and size of the models (including being like, 4'10" tall), she won't fit those cheap clothes. That's assuming they look anything like the picture in the first place.
>>
my bf and i have something similar in planning. but we will go shopping together so i can actually try the clothes on first to see if they fit.

what you pick strongly depends on what you like. i'd say, go to the website of a clothes store in your area and go trough the categories to get an idea of what you want to get for her. also consider her body type and what would look nice on her.
>>
>>18238139
forgott to add, i think it's important that they fit and smthat she feels very sexy in them. i'd rather invest in some normal clothes than cheap and tacky ones that will look like shit. you want her to feel very hot for you. that's why i suggest taking her type and proportions into consideration.
>>
>>18238133
She actualy is about 5 foot haha, and also asian
>>
>>18238143
what are her best body parts? does she have a big ass? full boobs? a tiny waist? this is crucial to know what to choose
>>
>>18238141
Of course I'm going to take her proportions and stuff into account. There's no point buying stuff if it isn't going to look nice for her. I more was just looking for some inspiration I guess, I like the idea but don't know wth to actually buy haha
>>
>>18238149
Well unless you're going to post a picture of her or something, we can't really help you. And even if you did, we can only help so much, you know what she does and does not feel comfortable in and what you would like to see her wearing.
>>
>>18238148
Pretty slender, very short though. I'm not really looking for 4chan to choose for me though. Just wanted to see what other people have done before
>>
>>18238155
You seem to have confused 4chan for Pinterest
>>
>>18238154
It's fine, i dont need helping picking the clothes here man. more how to go about the kink. and i'm not going to post a picture of her.
>>
>>18238157
again, I'm not looking for help chossing the clothes, more like >>18238139
Helpful advice, you seem to have gotten the wrong impression of that.
>>
File: IMG_3287.jpg (121KB, 752x1013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3287.jpg
121KB, 752x1013px
>>18238160
i think my bf hust wants me to wear some skimpy clothes that imd never wesr outside the house for him. probably very short dresses/skirts/shorts, tight tops with loads of cleavage, yoga pants with no panties underneath and ofc lingerie. he really likes gartner belts, knee highs, push up bra's and lacy teddies (pic related). but that's what he likes. maybe you have a totally different idea.
>>
Go to a sex shop and get a decent corset. Just tying those things up is foreplay. And if she's got any sort of rack, it will go skyward like Link's sword.
I like jackets over the top of corsets.

I'm personally partial to making her go without panties sometimes so I can feel how wet she is when nobody's looking.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.