[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my pain tolerance up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 06 - A5QRLNc - Copy.png (78KB, 217x189px) Image search: [Google]
06 - A5QRLNc - Copy.png
78KB, 217x189px
i like to burn myself but the blisters are annoying. I want to train myself to just get used to pain so I can be manlier when i get hurt. cuts don't really hurt that badly and they scar all the time so that's not something I want to do.

Also can you get scars from blisters? What's a good method of training my pain tolerance up?
>>
I'm gonna ask the obvious question I guess: Why are you burning yourself?
>>
File: BWORnHt.jpg (416KB, 972x729px) Image search: [Google]
BWORnHt.jpg
416KB, 972x729px
>>18237898
i already said, to get my pain tolerance up!

also sometimes i just feel like hurting myself. sometimes i get the urge to stab myself but obviously I'm not going to do that. it's only a small urge though so it's not like i'm crazy or anything.
>>
>>18237922
>I'm not crazy, I just want to stab myself a LITTLE
nigger get help
>>
File: Self_Immolation.jpg (102KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Self_Immolation.jpg
102KB, 800x500px
Life will always find a new way to hurt you. Self-harming is cowardly and stupid.

Surprise!
>>
>>18237922
>to get my pain tolerance up!

Watch someone you love suffer and die. Take care of them until the end.

Get out of bed when your alarm goes off in the morning.

Do some push-ups.

Eat right.

Get a job.

Work hard.

Build a future.

Oh, never mind... just keep burning yourself. You've got the right idea.
>>
>>18237972
are you ok mate
>>
File: 1485213399387.jpg (246KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485213399387.jpg
246KB, 800x800px
>>18237983
>man who burns himself in charge of asking if someone is okay
>>
>>18237894

>How do I get my pain tolerance up?
>I like to burn myself
>The blisters are annoying

In light of the biggest problem, which is fucking burning yourself, you're worried about blisters.

You're fucking retarded. If you want to build up pain tolerance then literally just go fucking DO something. Outside. Shit that requires effort. You're bound to fuck up eventually but at least you're improving something besides pain tolerance by being retarded and taking a lighter to yourself.

Just do anything that requires even a slight amount of physical strength.
>>
>>18237983
Well, I'm not burning myself.
>>
two things:
one, my slavic babcha had a trick where you sew a string through the blister and tie it to keep it in, makes it deflate and dry up much faster
two, fucking stop, if you're gonna CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN yourself do something like electroshock instead
>>
>>18237894
I remember reading somewhere that stretching can be good for pain tolerance.
>>
Op i recommend join some sport wich involves fighting i do hema fencing and after 3 months i noticed my pain tolerance is higher. Also avoid fapping because the more testeron the less will the pain feel
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.