[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regarding my sweet hammies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2761.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2761.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So recently I've got two 1month old hamster and they both have not gotten well that easy and they fight a lot so I separated them but now the first hamster has been acting weird and his head is tilted and he has been circling around and is having misbalance. Please help I do not know what to do
>>
>>18237684
hamsters are fucking monsters dude, one of mine gave birth and then ate all of the babies.

dude probably gave the other hamster brain damage or something.
>>
Try taking them to a veterinarian to see if they have any idea what's going on.
also rip striker
>>
>>18237700
Fucking savage
>>
I had a gerbil that had the head tilted like that before dying. She laid her head on an exposed nail in her cage that I didn't notice or had some kind of stroke, because she also had blood coming out of her ear in the beginning.

And hamsters are fucking sychos, they always fight each other. My brother had two that acted like true hooligans, to the point of standing up holding the cage and pissing to the outside.
>>
Guys I need a way to treat them they're just kids not even adult hamsters I hope you guys take this serious and I feel that it might be a stroke and I think brain damage could also be a way to loook at it
>>
>>18237684
have you tried baking at 400F then marinating in its own blood?
>>
>>18237748
How about I whoop your ass and fry you you cunt.
>>
>>18237760
woah there cowboy slowdown
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.