[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 37

File: man-and-woman-1447956950JK0.jpg (269KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
man-and-woman-1447956950JK0.jpg
269KB, 1920x1152px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>*NEW* How do I ask a friend out without it being awkward, ruining our friendship or putting them on the spot?
You don't. Ask them out or don't ask them out, it's up to you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Femanons (and maybe more social maleanons?) PLEASE explain this image
>>
>>18237644
Probably something about men interrupting when women just want to share feelings. The actual painting itself and the captions seem to be unrelated.
>>
>>18237644
this image is such bullshit. If I had a dime for every time I asked my gf "what's wrong?" and she said "nothing" when there is very clearly something bothering her, I'd have all the fucking dimes and my house would be full of dimes because I never spend dimes
>>
>Match girl on tinder
>Ask her out
>>I'm busy this weekend, but let's do something next weekend
>Chat for a few days before asking her out again
>>Sure, let's do something Friday... actually I'm busy Friday

How many times should you ask someone out, before calling it quits? After she cancelled the second time, I told her to just let me know when she's free, so the balls in her court now, right? Presumably. But in that case how long should I give her to come up with something?
>>
>>18237680
I don't use dating sites but I assume tinder has information about her interests? Look up stuff in your area- local shows, festivals, picnics, and such. Find one that she would like and sent her a message asking her if she's free to meet you up that day.
>>
>>18237680
As long as she takes, if she doesn't, try again after longer and longer periods of time, until you get over it

Say you placed the ball in her court after asking her out two weeks consecutively, wait for two weeks, then three and so on. Be aware that "being busy" can mean she's seeing other guys too
>>
>>18237644

It's basically about mystifying the mystic.
About over-complicating the uncomplicated.
About letting your assumption overwrite the truth.
About putting pussy on a pedestal.

People hear "men are from Mars, women are from Venus" and automatically assume that it's impossible to understand the opposite gender, closing their minds off to the possibility that, no actually if you just stop and listen, you'll realize that what the other person is saying is the same basic human experiences that you can understand--but it requires you to actually pay attention and put a little effort in instead of just assuming you heard some rhetoric so you know it all.

That or it's about man 'splaining.

Dunno, I'm a dude just taking a shot in the dark.

>>18237680
>so the balls in her court now, right?

Not a chick but as a dude who's done online dating and had success

Yup.

> how long should I give her to come up with something?

Honestly, at this point she's kind of a write off though. She'll either get back to you or she won't. Find someone else and move on in the mean time. If she reaches back, it's a pleasant surprise, if she doesn't, you already moved on.

If you can't do that, you might need to grow thicker skin, or maybe online dating isn't for you.
>>
>>18237644
All men say that women are hard to understand. Whenever women try to talk to men about their feelings etc. men don't listen.
>>
>>18237688
Only the things listed in their Tinder bio (most women have nothing there) and shared Facebook interests. Which doesn't help if either one of you isn't really into liking pages on Facebook.
>>
>Have an attraction to calm and introverted girls
>Somehow I always attract extroverted and energetic girls

This happened to me my entire life to the point of actually wanting to study (theorize) this attraction to different styles of people, so...
Does it have something to do with the Rational-Emotional logic? Because I'm pretty emotional when it comes to my way of acting, and I've noticed that these girls also are emotionally-driven.
>>
>>18237710
Pick something that you like but isn't too specific then. Like a renaissance festival or something. Or offer to meet up during a weekday. Catch an early show or just go for a walk in the park. It'll be something she isn't expecting
>>
>>18237688
Don't take this the wrong way, but that's almost completely unrelated to my question.

>>18237699
>Honestly, at this point she's kind of a write off though.
This is usually my thought, but this is also not the first time something like this has happened, so at the same time I kind of want to make sure I'm not just ditching too easily, right?

So I would like some female perspective on this. Specifically regarding whether, if you're really interested, you'll make time and just won't be busy in the first place. In which case I should just write her off.
>>
I'm having trouble being there for my girl who just miscarried my child. She gets seizures and takes meds, but kicked me out of her house for bitching about her smoking habit.

Now I'm stuck in the moral throes wanting to be there for her after losing our child but... She called me a mistake. Kicked me out of her house. Called off the wedding.

All my friends are telling me to stay the fuck away but I'm sad for what she's going through.

Maybe need more info but I'm humble enough to say this girl is a psycho

I don't know dude I just got the news today my fucking kid is dead.
>>
>>18237735
Give her some time to herself, but let her know that you're there and you still love her. In a week or so be more direct and tell her you want to be with her still then see how she responds. If she's still upset, talk with her family and friends so they know you're not a deadbeat and usually they'll talk to her about it. Sorry for your loss.
>>
For girls;
So I like music. I mean, who doesn't? I'm pretty much into whatever is popular these days, like maybe Drake, Kendrick Lamar, maybe some other edm shit like Zedd and Calvin Harris.
I also have a side of me that likes Japanese music. Would you think that's weird? I've been starting to listen more and more of it
>>
>>18237705
>girl asks for advice about doing [stupid thing]
>explain to her why doing [stupid thing] is a bad idea, she agrees with my logic
>she does [stupid thing] anyways

It's not because I refuse to listen that I struggle to understand many women.
>>
>>18237873
That wasn't my commentary, I was just explaining what the picture was saying.
>>
>>18237870
>Japanese music
That isn't a genre (jpop is though). If you say it that way, you're going to come across as a tryhard that's trying be quirky and a shitty trendy geek. If you're listening rock music from japan, just say you listen to rock and then get into the specifics of the country of origin if you're asked about specific groups or whatever.
>>
>>18237870
>I also have a side of me that likes Japanese music.
That's like saying you dig western music.

I'd probably assume its nightcore or something that appeals to the bottom denominator.
>>
Should I go after less attractive women, because I'm a stoic asspie loner, even if I'm handsome?
>>
>>18237870
>Japanese Music
That could mean anything. What exactly? Jpop? I'd probably think you were a weeb.
> I'm pretty much into whatever is popular these days, like maybe Drake, Kendrick Lamar, maybe some other edm shit like Zedd and Calvin Harris.
Honestly this would be more of an issue. I like other kinds of music and can't stand most pop.
>>
Femanons, would you date a guy who's 30 and works as a pot washer? I constantly hear about how it doesn't matter what you do as long as you have a great personality, but every time I tell a girl what I do I can see the interest run out of her eyes.
>>
>>18237904
Provided you used all the time you're not spending at a 9-5 job on something else. I'd date an artist or musician who's dayjob was as a dish washer, for example. What else do you do with your life?
>>
>>18237870
I'd be more appalled at your normalfag taste in modern music than you liking "japanese music", and I'm not even a weeb.
>>
>>18237890
Depends. If you have no personality then yeah, go for a lower common denominatior.
>>
>>18237620
Girls

Do you care if your wedding ring was worth $2?
>>
>>18237917
I don't believe in marriage, but if a guy proposed to me I wouldn't care if the ring was 2 or 50,000 dollars. The cutest story I ever heard about an engagement was a guy who couldn't afford a ring and drew it on with a texta, that his wife got tattooed on her.

So no, I wouldn't care.
>>
>>18237917
Depends. If I knew you to be someone extravagant with their money in other ways, then yeah, I might feel miffed. Otherwise I don't really care. You don't need to prove your love to me with a gaudy $50k rock.
>>
>>18237904
No
>I constantly hear about how it doesn't matter what you do as long as you have a great personality
Who the fuck told you that?

>>18237917
Kind of? Like, I don't expect a $10,000 ring, but come on, $2? I'll pay for it myself, but I think it'd be nice to just have one piece of fine jewellery that's important to me. It's not about materialism, it's about what it means, and I think it would somewhat devalue the marriage if it was $2.
>>
>>18237935
At what dollar value does it go from "I value your love" to "materialistic"?
>>
>>18237942
I think it's less about dollar value and more about why you're spending the money. There are couples out there who spend a lot because they want to look wealthier than they are. In that case, it's more about materialism and keeping up appearances. On the other hand, I wouldn't fault a millionaire for spending $25k if they can afford it, they feel their partner should have something like that and that's what they want to spend.
>>
For girls: What are your thoughts on a guy that you literally just met asking for your number? Should a guy wait a bit longer as you become more of a friend before asking for it? Is it too much after just meeting? Not like right away, but after talking to each other for a bit.
Scenario would be at work. There's a new girl who I think is cute. I don't really want to rush things, but at the same time I don't want someone "getting her" first
>>
>>18237952
>What are your thoughts on a guy that you literally just met asking for your number?
Really fucking annoying. Way too forward and irritating.
> Should a guy wait a bit longer as you become more of a friend before asking for it?
Yes.
> Is it too much after just meeting?
Yes.
>Scenario would be at work. There's a new girl who I think is cute. I don't really want to rush things, but at the same time I don't want someone "getting her" first
That's really stupid and puts her in a bad position. if she says no she'll have to work with you and if she says yes then the rest of your colleagues will be awkward.
>>
>>18237955
Well that's good. I didn't want to rush things. But it's not like we'll be working together. We're from different departments.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (168KB, 460x1174px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
168KB, 460x1174px
>>18237620
both genders
who is fart guy
>>
>>18237723
Probably you just never noticed the introverted girls liking you because they are shy and won't tell you,, while the extroverted and energetic ones do.
>>
>>18237917
Fuck yes I do. I want a ring that's going to last, to be timeless and elegant, to be something I'm proud of and that reminds me of your love for me. Being budget-conscious and realistic is absolutely fine. Showing you value me at $2 is not. If what symbolizes the culmination of years of your love for me came from a cereal box there's a problem. If I'm worth proposing to then I'm worth putting in some effort for. And if you're worth marrying then you'll put in that effort.

How would you feel if your wife/girlfriend spent all of $2 on you for an anniversary? your birthday? valentine's day? your wedding ring? got her wedding vows from the first result off of google? Is two minutes of half heartedly sucking your dick every once in a while enough? Is it enough to only consult you on the names of two of your children? No, you expect your girlfriend/wife to be passionate about you, value your opinion, and act like she cares about you. Have some pride, hold yourself to the same standard.
>>
Girls, I know you lot love "ambition" and "direction"in a man (mostly because of the money).

My question is, how does the average women evaluate a man's ambition?

Is it enough for a college-educated man to work a professional job with hopes of progressing towards the senior positions of his field of work in the years to come?
>>
>>18237967
>Girls, I know you lot love "ambition" and "direction"in a man (mostly because of the money).
Look, you know what I don't love in a man? Them assuming what I like in men.
>>
>>18237967
Personally, as long as you're not stuck in a dead-end job, that's fine. I'm 24, and I'd expect a guy my age to be either working a professional job or a trade. He must enjoy it too, he can't be doing so for the sole purpose of material gain or pleasing his parents or attracting women or whatever. Alternatively, it's fine if a guy is studying towards one of those.

However, at the same time, 'ambition' cannot be his sole focus at the cost of everything else in his life. He cannot be that kid who works until 7am to 9pm every night in order to impress his boss and land whatever promotion. Balance is important.
>>
File: 1470505524978.png (185KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1470505524978.png
185KB, 1500x1500px
>>18237967
>Girls, I know you lot love "ambition" and "direction"in a man (mostly because of the money)
>>
Guys:
Do you judge a girl on her reading habits? Are 30 year old bookworms unattractive? I'm the type to devour stuff like Gaddis and Bolano in one or two sittings. In theory the answer should not matter, but I started feeling self conscious about it when I noticed how little the couples around me read.
>>
>>18237979
>I'm 24, and I'd expect a guy my age to be either working a professional job or a trade.
Does an internship if you started college late still count? Makes decent wage at least thanks to my major.
>>
>>18237984
Oh god, you're going to start a pseudo-intellectual argument
>>
>>18237984
Not even a guy, but please be my friend. I have no girlfriends who read anything but YA.
>>
>>18237917
Only if it had a meaning.
My cousin and her husband had been together since they were kids. He proposed to her in elementary school and when he did it again as an adult he proposed with the same ring.
Then he gave her a proper engagement ring.

I don't care about it being super expensive, but I do care about it being usable and elegant.
I'm even fine with paying it for myself or splitting the costs if you're broke.
>>
>>18237985
Why wouldn't it? Didn't you keep reading where I said it's fine if you're studying?
>>
>>18237984
To a degree. J. K. Rowling and John Green seems to be 90% of what most women read even in college and I find it dramatically overrated. Rowlings isnt half as witty as people claim.

Past that I don't give a shit.
>>
>>18237993
Somehow I skipped to the next line just before that. Woops.
>>
>>18237735
>child
>smoking habit
Shit's not going to end well as-is mate.
>>
>>18237967
>My question is, how does the average women evaluate a man's ambition?
I don't. I evaluate whether or not a guy is doing something he's passionate about. A guy could be working as a waiter and being in a band on the side and I would respect that as much as being a high powered CEO.
I make enough money doing what I love. I would care more about them doing something they care about than how much money they made or what level of the organisation they were.
>>
>>18237984
>Gaddis
Yes, I would judge you for being a pleb.

Shitposting aside, no, meeting an adult that reads something other than their college texts and flavor of the month YA/lite reading interests me. I really like John Barth personally.
>>
>>18237917
$2 will tarnish. You really do get what you pay for with jewelry.
>>
>>18237959

iirc it was some guy from like half a year ago that kept asking if girls would smell his farts or something.

>>18237984
>Do you judge a girl on her reading habits? Are 30 year old bookworms unattractive?

Not really.

But I'm the type that can devour books myself.

Also my girlfriend was a library sciences major and worked at a book store for 5 years so... Yeah...

Don't really give a fuck either way though.
>>
>>18237967
>(mostly because of the money).
I don't care about money when dating, at all. I make a point to take turns in paying dates, splitting the costs of all activities, giving each other gifts that are worth the same amount of money.

>how does the average women evaluate a man's ambition?
Hard working, driven, in love with his field of studies, excellent in everything he applies himself to.
I don't care about what job you do. I just care about your attitude.
>>
If a girl got ill prior to our second date, but indicated that she would like to see me when she is better, who is the one that should initiate contact at that point? Do I wait and send some well-wishes and hope for a "I'm feeling better now" and then try and schedule the next date? Or do I wait for her to suggest it? Btw, she was the one who suggested the first date, if that matters.
>>
>>18238021
Well common courtesy would be for you to get in contact with her to see if she's feeling better...
>>
>>18237970
I am aware that some women are OK with having male partners that are losers, but they're in the tiny minority

>>18237979
>>18237999
Well, I'm picked my career because of it's high pay. I'm good at it, though I highly doubt most women will detect that I'm not particularly passionate about it. They can't read my mind. In fact, most men are not extremely passionate about their career.

Also, top fucking kek at lowering you standards enough for wanting to marry a low-income earner over a high-income one. That's like a man preferring an overweight woman to a healthy one.

If you lived in NYC as a young woman, you'd fall in love with a waiter rather a young banker who could be the future CEO of Goldman Sachs?
>>
>>18238024

Yeah, I just don't want to be a pushy dick and hound her with texts when she isn't feeling well and make her feel like she must respond. I don't know if it is more appropriate to wait for her to feel better and initiate contact herself or what.
>>
Ladies, how do feel about a man who wears a bit of makeup? I have sensitive skin that is prone to getting red, so I went in and got help picking out foundation and full coverage concealer a few months back. Been using it ever since to combat the redness and cover the dark under my eyes. Would you think me a lesser man for doing it? Is it an instant turn off?
>>
>>18238029
went in to Sephora*
>>
Men, do you find girls that are successful and live alone and generally have their lives worked out intimidating?

I'm a lawyer and earn about 110,000 a year, and I'm 26 (I did fantastically in Law school, and got a great job just out of school). I find that men tend to be uncomfortable with the amount I have and the fact that I have a nice apartment etc. and seem to develop complexes about it. I also play music in a semi high end orchestra (and have been in real bands in the past) and am very well read. This combination seems to be almost...intimidating for men.
>>
>>18238026
>Also, top fucking kek at lowering you standards enough for wanting to marry a low-income earner over a high-income one. That's like a man preferring an overweight woman to a healthy one.

Or you know, I just value different things.
>If you lived in NYC as a young woman, you'd fall in love with a waiter rather a young banker who could be the future CEO of Goldman Sachs?
Yeah, if the banker was a bore and the waiter was interesting.

What's your career anyway?
>>
>>18238029
No, not really. I actually like eyeliner on guys as well, possibly because of a celebrity crush on Robert Smith and a general liking for miserable 80s bands.
>>
>>18237987
I'm far more likely to drunkenly quote ee Cummings.

>>18237988
Same, it's really frustrating. Let's be bookfriends!

>>18237994
Does that mean you're likely to write someone off for enjoying Rowling? Either way, still reassuring to hear it's not a major concern.

>>18238002
You caught me! Despite their length, long works with excessive information aren't as complicated as people make it out to be. Maybe Melville or Cervantes would have been better examples?

John Barth is great though, The Floating Opera and The End of the Road were beautiful and quite heavy. If you have a recommendation in that vein, I'd love to hear it. I need to meet more people like you.

>>18238013
Library sciences sounds quite fun. Do you mind if I ask how you two met? From the responses I've received, it sounds like I need to expand my social circle!
>>
>>18238034
Alot of men live with the idea of men being the breadwinner without question, so it would be putting for their girl to make more than them. I don't personally care. If you don't mind that I make less than you, I don't care that you make more than me. Being well read and musically inclined all sound like positives to me.
>>
>>18238048
*offputting
>>
I'm looking for a dick sleeve/enhancer.

Any recommendations?

I've been having regular sex with a girl and we have great chemistry and fun sex, but she's chubby (penetration could be deeper and thicker). I'm really into making her feel good and while I'm sure we'll continue having regular sex, my 5.5"er gets stale. I'm looking for something that she can only take with lots of warming up, and stretches her out when aroused. Will use lots of lube.
>>
>>18237984
I never even heard of those authors, so I'd probably feel a little intellectually inferior.
>>
>>18238055
If her weight is interfering with sex, she's no longer chubby, she's just plain fat.
>>
>>18238034
You would probably intimidate me and make me feel not enough for you at first, but I think it's something that can be moved past after knowing you personally for a while.
>>
Girls, explain to me this bullshit about you all ~*loving*~ casual sex, but not being able to pursue it with men because you're scared of "judgement" from society.

Who is doing the judging in a Western society about women who sleep around? Your college? Your employer? Your friend group? The government?

The only situation that you be reasonably afraid of judgement is if you were in your teens and live in a conservative Christian/Muslim household.
>>
>>18238034
>Men, do you find girls that are successful and live alone and generally have their lives worked out intimidating?

Not personally, but i could see how it could happen, especially if there's a particular large mismatch in personal circumstances (I.E. a college drop out struggling to make just above minimum wage might find it slightly awkward because you probably just don't have many common life experiences/goals/values)

>>18238046
>Do you mind if I ask how you two met?

Online dating actually.

I think we both had the same, "Don't really give a fuck or expect anything out of this, but why not spend a friday/saturday hours out, meet someone new, hear/get some funny stories" mentality about it all.
>>
>>18238063
>Girls, explain to me this bullshit about you all ~*loving*~ casual sex, but not being able to pursue it with men because you're scared of "judgement" from society.
First of all, I don't love casual sex, so this is second hand from my friends who have lots of casual sex and their thoughts on the matter.
>Who is doing the judging in a Western society about women who sleep around?
Men, other women, old people. Lots of people really.
>>
>>18238046
>Does that mean you're likely to write someone off for enjoying Rowling?
Enjoy no, pretend she's a genius yes. Especially the people who try to define modern politics using the books terminology.

I'm also a genre fiction fag that has a love/hate/mostly hate relationship with /co/ so there's that too though.
>>
>>18238063
You make it sound like whores who genuinely do sleep around with tons of men don't exist.
>>
>>18238029
Not a bad thing at all, in fact I have more respect for you for actually taking initiative. Also props for walking into a Sephora to get them to properly color match you.

>>18238063
I don't personally care about the issue, but there is a whole movement on "slut shaming". Regardless of what the internet says, there still seems to be a stigma against women engaging in casual sex.
>>
File: 1488963584989.png (2MB, 1100x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1488963584989.png
2MB, 1100x1800px
>>18238046
>If you have a reccomendation in that vein I'd love to hear it
Image courtesy of /lit/ and I can vouch for most of it. Infinite Jest still has lively discussions going on in /lit/ and elsewhere, so I'd reccomend that if you're looking for a book to discuss in depth. House of Leaves too, what a trip that is.
>>
>>18238070
>Also props for walking into a Sephora to get them to properly color match you.

not that anon but lol, that reminds me. Was in Vegas a couple weeks back, walked in to one with my girlfriend, I swear half the people getting make up in there were dudes.

>>18238029
P.S.

http://www.baka.com.au/business/world-business/south-korean-men-are-wearing-makeup-and-its-serious-business-20161228-gtivin.html
>>
>>18238068
>people who try to define modern politics using the books terminology.
No one really does that, right?
>>
>>18238055

Just accept that you have a small dick and that she's better off with a bull.
>>
>>18238077
>http://www.baka.com.au/business/world-business/south-korean-men-are-wearing-makeup-and-its-serious-business-20161228-gtivin.html
apparently 4chan turned

s m h.com
in to baka.com...

-.-

k...
>>
>>18237917
2 bucks? No but I will accept a cheap ring as long as it is good quality and it will last forever. Besides a wedding ring to me should have a meaning behind it, it's not just about the ring.
>>
>>18238079
Not that guy, but yeah it happens. People will post vapid stuff like "Trump is just like Voldemort! XD" and get a gorillion likes.
>>
>>18238079
>No one really does that, right?
You're kidding right? People compared Trump and his supporters to the Death Eaters constantly while comparing themselves to the Order of the Phoenix constantly during the election, hell some still do.

Didn't help Rowling herself kind of supported that nonsense.
https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/674196610683940864
>>
>>18238082
kek
Article was a good read though, thanks.
>>
File: dan-bilzerian.jpg (112KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
dan-bilzerian.jpg
112KB, 555x555px
Girls:
Would you date someone who is almost exactly like Dan Bilzerian? I have a similar personality, a similar body, and I'm even growing a similar beard. The only thing I don't have yet is similar money. I'm at least an 8/10 based on that description, right?
>>
>>18238100
I don't even know who that is, but if he's the guy in your picture I don't find him attractive.
>>
>>18238100
Assuming that's him in the picture, no. He's about a 6/10 IMO, and also much older than I'd like to date. What is he, 40?
>>
>>18238100
Have you thrown a prostitute off of a balcony yet?
>>
File: ayy go home.png (829KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
ayy go home.png
829KB, 800x820px
>>18238100
>Dan Bilzerian
>every fucking thread
I don't even know who this guy is and I'm already sick of hearing about him.
>>
File: dan.png (2MB, 1076x1719px) Image search: [Google]
dan.png
2MB, 1076x1719px
>>18238107
>He doesn't know based Bilzerian
>>
>>18238106
Not yet, I have to get money before I can get away with that.
>>
>>18238056
Don't be intimidated! I appreciate the honesty though.

>>18238065
That sounds really nice, I'm glad to hear it worked out well. How long have you two been together? This gives me renewed optimism.

>>18238068
>people who try to define modern politics using the books terminology
To be fair, even I cringe at those types. I'm glad to hear you don't completely loathe Rowling because of them.

Genre fiction gets unfair flak, there's plenty of defining works in there. But I might secretly be a horror and sci-fi aficionado. You're not alone!

>>18238071
Is /lit/ your homeboard? Embarrassed to admit I've read most of those, but I'll check out the ones I haven't. Thank you anon!

Pynchon is my man. I genuinely thought Infinite Jest did not live up to the hype though, but it's possible my negative bias towards the the jabs at academia set the tone unfairly. (But I did enjoy pale fire and house of leaves!)

>>18238086
>>18238089
Nazism had a large influence in the conception of Voldemort and his ideas, so I'm not entirely surprised when I read those comments. Though I think Rowling has made it explicitly clear that they are not one and the same in her world.
>>
>>18238121
>I'm glad to hear you don't completely loathe Rowling because of them.
I do dislike her for other reasons too however. Her rambling on twitter is a large chunk of it.

At the same time I won't say her books were shit especially when you keep in mind what they were written as-children books. That's one issue I have with many people, they're unable to separate someones works with their personal views. Even Scalzi rubbed me the wrong way a few times when I read "Your hate mail will be graded", but Old Mans War is still one of my favorites.
>>
Women:
Let's be honest, what's the first thing you notice about another female?

I notice your hair. Ungroomed, super frizzy hair makes me cringe.
>>
I don't know what any of this means, please help I don't understand men. Does this dude like me as a friend or as more than a friend?

More than a friend:
>Super intense night snuggling together
>Morning after we woke up and continued
>He texts me daily and initiates conversation

Just a friend:
>We were drunk the night it happened
>He's a flirty ladies-man type
>He keeps encouraging me to date around
>I'm weird

What would you guys think of this?
>>
>>18238165
No idea. Why don't you ask him?
>>
>>18238164
Usually what they're wearing. Unless they look like something specific, in which case it's the whole package, really. I passed a girl who looked like a real life Bratz doll this morning.
>>
>>18238171
Because it will make things awkward if he thinks of me as just a friend still

He'll know I have that on my mind and I won't want to start that kind of relationship with him
>>
>>18238174
If you don't want to start a relationship with him, why worry about it? Just keep acting like you are and if he makes a concrete move just shoot him down.
>>
>>18237984
>Do you judge a girl on her reading habits? Are 30 year old bookworms unattractive? I'm the type to devour stuff like Gaddis and Bolano in one or two sittings.
I have no idea who those guys are, but bookworm girls are sexy af
>>
File: 1453597326673.png (33KB, 249x182px) Image search: [Google]
1453597326673.png
33KB, 249x182px
>>18238165
I can see flirting but the whole concept of "platonic cuddling" is too much bullshit for me to swallow. I can't imagine anyone doing that with just a friend for its own sake.
>>
>>18238034
>Men, do you find girls that are successful and live alone and generally have their lives worked out intimidating?
>I'm a lawyer and earn about 110,000 a year, and I'm 26 (I did fantastically in Law school, and got a great job just out of school).
Can't say I care about that, but then again, I'm a millionaire myself (inherited though, not selfmade).

More of an issue would be that your daily schedule might not allow a lot of time for us to spend together. Also your job seems a bit too idk how to phrase it... normal? for me.
>>
>>18238164
i usually first judge their bodies.
>>
>>18238034
I would be intimidated by any woman more successful than me simply because of hypergamy.

A high-flying female lawyer would only be attracted to men more successful than she is- another lawyer earning 6 figures, or a doctor, or a banker. Average men need not apply.
>>
>>18238034
>I'm a lawyer and earn about 110,000 a year, and I'm 26 (I did fantastically in Law school, and got a great job just out of school). I find that men tend to be uncomfortable with the amount I have and the fact that I have a nice apartment etc. and seem to develop complexes about it.
Honestly? On that level yes.

I'm about to turn 25. I started college late and I'm still a broke student, only figured out what I want to do with my life at 22. Even discounting the gap between our standards of life we would have, we'd be on very different phases of our life and I would assume that would be a significant source of friction.
>>
>>18237984
I personally love bookworms.
>>
>>18238034
I care about a woman's personality, if she has the personality of a wet towel i dont care if she makes 10 million dollars a year or 10k a year.
>>
>>18238165

You the same chick from yesterday?
I'm the same dude who you said sounds like your friend (the one who said he's cuddled female friends because drunk and trying to make them feel better because they'd just spent the last hour over a toilet while I held their hair).

I have one friend in particular. I've done all that for her, and even literally stripped her naked and thrown her in a shower to wash out her hair.

Whenever we're together we just trade flirts and compliments.

I'm always there for her when she feels like she's been having a shit time, and when she needs a pick me up.

Thing is, I wouldn't date her--even if our history were different (she's an ex of one of my best friends, but that's not a big deal to me). I just don't see her that way.

I love her and I even think she's hot as fuck, but I think of her like a little sister, because the things that I'm okay with as her friend, I just wouldn't as a partner. Just how it is.

As for if that's how your friend thinks? No fucking way of knowing.

I DO know that if my friend ended up asking me if we could try for something, I'd tell her what I told my best friend (who is female, and at one point DID ask) which was basically (in more words):

I'm sorry. I love you, but not in that way. We're too different as people and would probably would want to kill each other within a week.

>>18238121
>. How long have you two been together?

2 years. Actually, went to a wedding a little over a year ago for one of her best friends, the couple met on the same site.

Most of my friends have also done online dating to some success as well--though some not. Admittedly, most those of us who've succeeded are decently attractive and socially adept people who could date outside of online too, it's just something we did on the side--in fact I remember during my more awkward years I had significantly less success (but that was also at dating in general)

In the end, dating's kind of a crapshoot and a bit of a grind.
>>
>>18238235
>I DO know that if my friend ended up asking me if we could try for something, I'd tell her what I told my best friend (who is female, and at one point DID ask) which was basically (in more words):

Oh I guess I should mention, it had no effect whatsoever on our friendship. It was awkward for about a week, and then we had a real talk, and then we actually became closer friends than before.

And by the way, that's not to say necessarily that your friend is the same as me and will reject you, but if he is the same, then he'll probably think the same thing and it won't be a big deal.

Awkwardness doesn't necessarily have to be a part of this.
>>
>>18238164
What they're wearing. I notice if they're wearing stupid whore length skirts or see through tops or whatever, then if they're wearing something I like.
>>
Girls: If you liked a guy, but you got the flu and couldn't go on a second date but told the guy that you would want to see him again when you feel better, when would you expect him to contact you? Or would you prefer to contact him when you are well first?
>>
>>18238281
Not a girl, but if she came down with """"the flu"""" for your second date and she's not actively engaging you to try and schedule another, she's not interested. Cut it off before you get more invested.
>>
>>18238318

She suggested that we get together when she is better and I know she is sick for a fact. Stop giving people giving advice before you ruin someone else's potential.
>>
>>18237620
I like these new macros.
>>
>>18238029
I always think men should realize how useful makeup is. And I love people who aren't scared to go against the grain. So it's good
>>
>>18238063
I don't like casual sex but considering how often the word "whore" is thrown around (no equivalent word for men that I know of), yes, there's obviously a stigma.
>>
Girls.
If a girl doesn't really ask about me, the very first time we get to talk to each other (we spent most time with other friends).

Even though I asked about her she wouldn't ask about me in return or very small things.

Does it mean I don't stand a chance or should I try something?
>>
>>18238403
Try to slip in some details about you that could be interesting. It's easier to ask, if there's something to start with, given that she thinks it's interesting.

>>18238281
If she didnt tell you a new possible date, she's not interested anymore.
>>
>>18238441
>If she didnt tell you a new possible date
I don't know about you, but when I get sick, I dont really know when I'll feel better.
>>
>>18238441
>>18238463
>I don't know about you, but when I get sick, I dont really know when I'll feel better.

>"I'm sick, so I can't make it, but how about next week if I'm feeling better?"

This is the proper way to do it, right?
>>
>>18237735
>>18237088
^
also, r8 me
https://i.4cdn.org/soc/1492563727428.png
>>
>>18238034
i don't know if it's a yes but, i would ask myself why you chose me since i wouldnt give you much in life, i mean, if you're smarter, richer, more successfull in life than me, what can i give you that you can't already afford ?
>>
What is the likelihood that a woman has masturbated whilst thinking of me?
>>
>>18238121
>Is /lit/ your homeboard?
More of a secondary actually. I spend more time on /v/ and /vr/.
>>18238040
>>18238070
>>18238354
Glad to hear it, thank you.
>>
>girl flirts and sends sexy pics
>she also sends pics of her ex, talks about her breakup and how sad she is

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>18238561
She's making it crystal clear that she is single?
>>
>>18238165
Are you the reason "platonic cuddling" is in the OP?
>>
>>18238554
>Does she masturbate at all?
If no, skip the rest of my post
>Is she your girlfriend/lover?
She probably did. More than once.
>Is she in love with/have a crush on you?
We can't say. Some people are unable to masturbate to the person they love if they didn't fuck them at least once.
>Are you FWB?
Probably, but most likely about the sex, not you especially unless she is dangerously close to a "yes" for the previous question
>Is she a friend?
Not at all
>Is she someone you don't talk to?
Not at all
>She doesn't know I exist
Not at all

TL;DR She doesn't.
>>
>>18238582
Forgot to add
If you are talking about a woman in general, the answer is probably none, never. Else you wouldn't have to ask that question.
>>
>>18238576
i guess but shes acting like she still loves the guy? she was also talking to me on the phone and how she wants him back and all this shit.
>>
Fellow guys

If I am sexting with a girl that I've never actually been with before, and right after I cum I feel guilt and regret... is that a sign?

Is that a sign I shouldn't have sex with her IRL?
>>
>>18238598

Pretty sure post-cum guilt is universal for guys.
>>
>>18238604
This

That's why I don't even start masturbating about such a girl
>>
>>18238604

no, there has been girls in the past I never got this regret and guilt feeling about post orgasm
>>
>>18238617
I guess it depends on your relationship with the girl
>>
File: uahdf.png (59KB, 291x373px) Image search: [Google]
uahdf.png
59KB, 291x373px
>>18238164
How attractive she is and better than me in every way and how she's probably got 6 dudes to choose from and I've got shit and I'll never pull a single dude with hot chicks like her around because they'll all flock to her first.
>>
>>18238505
err, I didn't mean to link to >18237735
>>
>>18238620

I think I'm going to cut contact with her Tbh
>>
>>18238621

Don't be like that, attractiveness isn't everything. The girl I have a huge crush on right now isn't some 10/10 babe, and it's the small things about her that I love. The way she smiles, her laugh etc. Stay to who you are but better yourself while you're at it, so when a guy likes you, you'll know it's you that he likes and not because you're an imitation of someone else/some hot basic bitch.
>>
>>18238627
From my experience, the regret come from the fact that you care about her more than just for sex(ting)
If you like her, maybe cutting contact isn't the good thing to do
>>
>>18238637
Also, if a girl like you enough for sexting, you're probably gonna hurt her a lot by cutting contact
>>
>>18238629
>attractiveness isn't everything
My sides.
If it weren't I would have had a bf before my personality tanked from years of inferiority. Because I realized the reason no dude ever wanted me was because there were much hotter chicks he could go for that were just as good as me because having a good personality isn't difficult and basically anyone can have one (for those who haven't already sunk past rock bottom like me at least).

So now I'm ugly AND bitter with no interests, to which the only cure for that is getting some of that sweet sweet love I crave so much, which I cannot get because I am unworthy of it.
It's a lose lose. Because I'll never be hot like those girls. I just do not have the frame and bone structure for greatness like them.
>>
>>18238642

Following your logic, only hot girls have bf's.
>>
>>18238637

Well, I think we are opposites then. Because there has only been 2 girls I could sext with that I didn't feel guilt. Infact I would stay horny even after cum. But I actually liked those 2 girls.

This girl, I don't really care about. She's just some girl I've known for years who wants to fuck me. But, I'm really thinking about backing out now.
>>
>>18238650

I've seen some pretty BIG girls get boyfriends and have loads of sex.
>>
>>18238642
>>attractiveness isn't everything
>My sides.
But it is NOT everything, even if it account for a non negligible part
You know what matter just as much? Confidence.
You don't have it, go get some.
After that, you can try working on your looks because you would have stopped caring about "hotter girls"
>>
>>18238657

That's bullshit. A neckbeard isn't ever going to be able to pull a 8-9/10 hottie. He could have an awesome personality, be a hilarious guy to be around, and smart. But if he doesn't have the looks it's not going to happen. This isn't some movie
>>
>>18238650
Pretty much. Or at least, ugly chicks might be able to grab really insecure guys who don't know better. But in the end it's just a waiting game. All it will take is even a slightly better looking chick to remind him he's better than the fat pig and he'll leave her in a heart beat.

>>18238657
Basically this>>18238662 but applies in reverse too. The short fat pig faced woman will never get the guy no matter how great she is.

And confidence on women always just comes off as being vain and self absorbed.
>>
>>18238662
It can happen. It happens rarely but there is precedents (most of the time, money helps but still)

You're right, this isn't some movie, that's why you should try to date people at the same level as you
>>
>>18238642
Maybe you are not as unattractive as you think.
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
69KB, 1920x1080px
>>18238674

I don't believe it
>>
>>18238674

https://youtu.be/Mr9jXOuqwXU
>>
File: trsfdas.png (300KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
trsfdas.png
300KB, 423x423px
>>18238678
If I were then I would be chosen wouldn't I? The closest thing I ever got to love was being fuck buddies with this guy who had about 11 other girls. I saw him once every other month or so because the other 11 girls were much prettier and took up most of his time. The hottest one of the group saw him once a week. The bottom rungs like me only saw him once a month at best if we were lucky.
I just wanna be pretty enough to be a dudes priority. Or hell, the top 5.
>>
Do girls like anal?
>>
>>18238687
If that's you i see no reason why some guys would not be into you, maybe you look angry all the time or something i dont know.
>>
>>18238696
Hell no that's not me. That's an attractive woman. The kind that the guys want, what the top 5 of the girls that guy I was seeing was fucking. The ones he chose most often. These are the girls that get chosen
>>
>>18238687
Maybe because you don't give other people that aren't Chad or Jamal their time of the day? Because I would never try to be intimate with a girl who has 11 dudes fucking her.
You only caring about the looks doesn't make everyone on the same level as you.
>>
Girls,
>send a break-up message to my gf at 9am
>4:23
>still doesn't answer

What does it means?
>>
>>18238687
>this guy who had about 11 other girls
is this some bullshit? do people really do this?

>>18238629
are you LARPing or something?
>>
>>18238704
What about you? Describe yourself physically.
>>
>>18238704

Can you post picture of your body just like that one?
>>
>>18238710
You didn't care enough to do it in person, she didn't care enough to respond.
>>
>>18238710

It means you're a douchebag for breaking up Over text you coward
>>
>>18238718
It's been a 1 year relationship with her already, and we used to live together, i don't think she has the guts to not feel anything about it, i've sent her one big ass heartbreaking message.
>>
>>18238708
Why would anyone want whale lord obesity? I certainly don't and understand why guys don't either. Nobody wants to settle for fatty mcgee who will crush them in bed.
>>18238711
Yeah, it's actually pretty common. You have to be real top tier stuff to get monogamy these days.
>>18238714
Short, fat, pigly, disgusting.
>>18238716
It would blind you or turn you to stone to see my rolls like that.
>>
>>18238704
Post a picture on /soc/ or here of yourself. This smells of needless self deprecation or maybe roleplaying.
>>
>>18238725
I cannot break up with her face to face, she's in another country, and i've been heartbroken for 20 fucking days just hearing stories about how she went out partying with her friends and her boss.
>>
>>18238728
Anon your a fucking idiot.

Your body is most likely fine, post a picture. Your in an anonymous place, no one will know its you.

Because of the anonymity, people will give you true options. Just fucking do it, you might be surprised.
>>
>>18238728
How short and how fat? Pigly and disgusting are just self depreciation

Regardless, there's tons of morbidly obese and handicapped people in monogamous relationships, perhaps you just need to find your crew
>>
>>18238727
exactly, you should of told her in person.

you sent her a message, if i was her i would of read it, acknowledged it and not responded.

chances are that she will respond in a few days, but anon, why the fuck did you break off a 1yr relationship over text.
>>
>>18238741
This. You'll either get what you already know, or be surprised, what's the harm? It sure won't be anywhere nearly as harmful as fucking a chad like you did
>>
Girls,

How do I cheer up my new date who just found out that one of her close friend ended up into hospital from an accident (or something, she wasn't really specific with the details.)?
>>
>>18238741
The "true" opinions of white knights still won't get me a date. Because anyone can say stupid bullshit on an anon board. Doesn't mean they'd ever actually go for someone like me irl.
>>18238745
160cm, 59 kilos.
>>
>>18238753
Maybe by not bringing it up?

Much like she didnt details of what happened, you didnt give us details on how well you know this girl. "new date" so first 2-3 dates? dont bring it up.
>>
>>18238750
Because i was tired of her pissing me off by doing dubious stuff and not listening me and because we're on LDR right now. It's not like i'm breaking with a woman that has been treating me good and caring about me, i'm breaking with someone who in the last month didn't give a shit about me.
>>
>>18238755
>160cm, 59 kilos.
I had a good looking boyfriend when I was 85 kg at 167 cm. I still am not thin and I am the top priority for my boyfriend.

Don't stress over it. You might have been unlucky, but it's really not that hard to find someone willing to commit even if you aren't a victoria secret model.
>>
>>18238755
Oh lord you're being dramatic. That weight at that height doesn't make you a fatty mcgoo. Depending on how it sits on you, that's curvy/thicc tier which is desirable for alot of guys.
>>
>>18238642
>>attractiveness isn't everything
>My sides.
>If it weren't I would have had a bf before my personality tanked from years of inferiority.

*shrug* Once went on a date with a girl who was a 25 yo virgin, who'd admitted she'd never been in a relationship, who I'm pretty sure I stole her first kiss (I kind of wasn't thinking about it till it happened. I actuallly asked, before I did it, but I guess I still caught her off guard or something because After I saw her reaction I just kind of realized.... oh shit... lol. In which case I actually feel pretty bad)

She was actually attractive as heck--probably one of the most attractive I've ever dated--and had a really cute, affable, and outgoing personality, and was doing interesting things in her life.

Aaaand precisely because of that, it kind of really sucked because we had basically nothing in common and has zero personal chemistry.

I went on three dates with her before I tried for that kiss as like a last ditch thing, and I just had to finally admit, nope. No spark whatsoever.

She was a cool pal, but that was it.

Dating's weird.

A lot of its luck.

And physical attraction definitely isn't everything and there are definitely attractive people that don't have luck either.
>>
>>18238732

You could have at least called her, you black ass negro whore of a Jew who like Muslim pussy and also slavic cock.
>>
>>18238755
>Healthy weight.

Your legitimately fine, not overweight. Maybe a little spare flab but nothing serious.

grow the fuck up anon, why would people lie to you on an anonymous board? no one gives a fuck about your feelings here.

Maybe the reason you dont get a date is this kind of shit, you have self doubt issues, you reach out, tell everyone your an ugly, fat slob that no one would date but then you refuse to post pictures or do anything to let people judge you.

No one is going to lie to you here, if you dont want to post a pic, thats fine. your w/h is healthy and your body is fine. Your personality is ugly, id never date you based off how ive seen you act here alone.
>>
>>18238604
Speak for yourself. I don't feel any guilt.
>>
>>18238776
Well, it's a break up message, not a break up declaration, i was just telling her how i feel about the relationship. I didn't literally say, "i break up with you". Of course if i finally decide to break i will have to speak with her personally.

Anyway i was just asking why she didn't respond, i don't want lessons on how to break up. I didn't break up yet, i've just sent her a very harsh message.
>>
>>18238788
What exactly is the difference between a BU message and a declaration? What did you tell her?
>>
>>18238771
It sits all in the gut and thighs. Thick is just the kind word for fat these days. Like plus size was, and chubby was. It all means fat.
>>18238779
That doesn't matter, only matters if you LOOK like you're of "healthy weight" which I don't.
I already said my personality has gone down the shitter, but thats because I was too ugly to get a date when my personality was good. If my personality was good then, why were all the guys still exclusively talking to the pretty girls?

But if you all really wanna man the fucking harpoons, fine. Try and lie and say that you'd in all honesty go for me over the girl on the right.
>>
>>18238794
Yeah my choice is easy and it's left.
>>
>>18238794
You don't even look bad.
You're average. What's your huge issue?
>>
>>18238791
i told her that if she wants to stay with me she must do some major changes in her behavior
That before she was the woman of my life, and now after all the things that happened it's hard for me to picture her in the future with me.
Basically i'm leaving the door open for improvement but i'm being honest with the fact that i had enough, it's really harsh to tell her she's not the woman i want to be the rest of my life anymore, but there's no other way to wake her up i think.
>>
>>18238799
Yeah fucking right. That shit is disgusting looking and you know it. I have the figure of a fat man.
>>18238802
Average doesn't get priority. And if that kind of rolling grossness is average idk what world you live in.
>>
>>18238794
UHHHH THICKER

Really though, your body is unattractive. You also have a nicer rack than the girl on the right and she also looks ike an anorexic skeleton.
>>
>>18238807
Your body isn't* unattractive

Whoops
>>
>>18238807
I know lol. That's what I was proving to you all. Flabby gross stump body is failure.
Big tits don't count on fat chicks anon. I've been told that all my life by guys. Better to be a skinny chick with no chest than a whale with whale sized tits
>>
>>18238794

I won't lie to you, you're not MY type. But I definitely do know guys who would fuck you.

Also, you can lose that fat with dieting and exercise. Totally do-able
>>
>>18238806
I like chubbies and i assume alot of other guys do as well.
>>
>>18238806
>Average doesn't get priority
It does. Even worse than average can get priority.
>>
>>18238729
If she's the one who's been wallowing here for the last months (according to the pictures it's probably her), she's just on the chubby side but can't understand that the problem is her mentality, not her beer belly and that a 1000 kcal diet doesn't work, and nothing will work without working out with her frame but she's obsessed with the childlike hips. God, it's pointless
>>
>>18238794
Fuck you so much

You're perfectly fine. And I don't need to say that for being a hungry horny virgin just so you know. I actually just until recently was fucking a girl just like you and would still be if she didn't leave me for some other guy

I'd date you if I didn't have a so already. Easily.
>>
File: thinspo-copy2-350x350.jpg (15KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
thinspo-copy2-350x350.jpg
15KB, 350x350px
>>18238812
>Not my type
>Not anyone's type
>But I know a couple of super obese dudes that would probably pity fuck you just to lose their virginity.

This has been the outcome of 3 years effort diet and exercising. None of it goes from the gut none of it goes from the thighs. I have an apple shape and I'm short and stumpy and will ALWAYS look fat because of it. I'll be 20 kilos and still look like a fat short disgusting midget.
>>18238813
Only fatties SETTLE for other fatties. They pretend to like it because they know it's all they can get and say they like it to save face.
>>18238814
Not when the solid 10/10s are around. They ALWAYS get priority over ugos.
>>
>>18238820
You're fucked up in the head. The picturers you're posting of "thin" girls are borderline anorexics and unhealthy. I'm not fat and I'm not lonely, and probably live thosands of miles from you, so I don't need to say it for personal interests.

You have self image issues, just so you know. You need to hit a shrink infinitely more than you need a gym.
>>
>>18238820

Actually I know a chad who is into big girls.

But it doesn't matter. Because you actually can lose that weight. You'll probably going to get pissed when I say this, but you were probably going about it the wrong way. Run every single day, only drink water and juice. What what you eat. But make sure you RUN. Not pitiful jogging either, an actual difficult run.

I am sort of the opposite of you. I've always been really skinny and extremely self concious. I finally started going to the gym and eating right and put on lean muscle. I've noticed I feel a lot more comfortable now, and although I'm not exactly where I want to be yet, I've gotten compliments from people. It takes time
>>
>>18238820
You are not a special snowflake who is exempt from basic Caloric counting. If you wan't to lose weight I can help you. Do you want it or not? only say yes if you are dedicated enough to follow a meal plan I'll give you my email and I can help you out.
>>
>>18238820
We told that a 1000 kcal diet isn't the best way to lose weight.
I'm tired of seeing you here, you need to understand that your problem isn't your weight, bitterness in a girl is like neediness, we can smell it from miles and of course everyone's gonna avoid you.
>>
>>18238820
>Only fatties SETTLE for other fatties. They pretend to like it because they know it's all they can get and say they like it to save face.

Im a size 32.
My gf is a size 14

I'm good enough looking that I get looks, and girls that approach me at bars.

If all that mattered to me was getting with someone thin as a stick, I've had plenty of opportunity to, but that's never been my thing, actually being able to like them as a person has.
>>
>>18238820
just don't eat too much sugar (all kinds of sugar, but specially refined sugars) and fatty meat

>>18238823
>You're fucked up in the head. The picturers you're posting of "thin" girls are borderline anorexics and unhealthy
this
>>
>>18238823
It's useless. She's been complaining here since last November I guess? I see her body every 2 months or so, and she posts the same pictures and doesn't want to listen. Even a wall would have some sort of reaction, it's getting boring.
>>
>>18238820
>only fatties settle for other fatties
Haha, no.
>>
>>18238820
>Only fatties SETTLE for other fatties. They pretend to like it because they know it's all they can get and say they like it to save face.

I really want to cum deep inside your womb when i see your body because it's pure personal preference regardless of gender but no amount of body type can counter your extreme bitterness.
>>
>>18238820
Looks matter, I'm not going to tell you they don't. But they're not as important as you think they are.

My boyfriend could honestly get a hotter girlfriend. He's tall, handsome, fit and so charming that we made a living out of his tips when he worked as a bartender.
But other girls don't exist because he loves me.
I'm average, a bit chubby even, and he is just genuinely happy to be with me.

You clearly do have some mental issues and you should seek therapy. Get better, anon.
>>
File: a2.jpg (56KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
a2.jpg
56KB, 500x497px
>>18238818
I work out 3 hours a day, every day.
>>18238819
I bet your new chick is hella attractive, because guess what, you probably are one of those insecure dudes that settled for gross ugly fatties and then BAM, this new chick showed you you're better than that.
>>18238823
The girls I'm posting are the kinds of girls that get guys. These are the women I see draped around a mans arm out in public. These are the girls I'm friends with who've never been single a damn day in their life past 13. These are the girls that the guy with 12 fuck buddies begs to see before settling for the ugly ones in the back.
>>18238826
As stated, 3 hours a day, every day, 2 of which is strictly running. Crank that treadmill up to about 8km an hour, slow it down to 5 every 10 minutes for 2 minutes breaks.
All the running did was make my thighs look more obese.
>>18238827
I eat under 1000 calories every day, but usually it's closer to 300-600. I only ever use the full 1000 on fat days.
>>18238828
Again, if that were the case why wasn't I getting a boyfriend like EVERYONE else before my personality tanked?
>>18238829
Idk whats wrong with you then. You are one in a billion mate.
>>18238832
I'm on a vegetarian diet. No fruit. I eat corn and broccoli mostly. Salads without dressing.
>>18238833
I'm relatively new here idk what you're talking about.
>>
>>18238837

Well if you're not losing weight you're doing something wrong
>>
>>18238836
She did seek a therapist. But when your that deep into your delusion, when you don't want to be helped, it's just useless.
Forget about her, I spent hours talking to her, she won't understand.
>>
>>18238836
If you're fat you best hold on. Dudes probably insecure and will figure out he can do better eventually.
>>
>>18238839
Yeah, I'm still eating that's what I'm doing wrong.
I'm just maintaining at this point. I'm sick of it.
>>
>>18238837
What the fuck, there is actually 2 of you?
Don't worry, there is a girl here that has the same body and the same complaints, the same under 1000 kcal diet (and the same pictures of girls), maybe you two should meet.
>>
>>18238837
>I eat under 1000 calories every day, but usually it's closer to 300-600. I only ever use the full 1000 on fat days.

If you eat 400/800 below your TDEE you should lose weight. If not you are counting wrong. the max a metabolic rate can vary is like 200 calls. which is nothing
>>
>>18238844
I get a lot of these pics from usual thinspo places, and a lot of these diet plans come from popular proana sites. Hell I got a lot of my diet tips from myproana.

>>18238846
I've full blown fasted before and still not lost. Maybe my scale is fucked up. But still, I don't look any different.
>>
>>18238842
I am 64 kg at 167 cm. Could be thinner, but not obese.
He's not insecure at all, and he knows he can fuck a hotter girls than me. But he also knows that he won't find another girl that makes him laugh, shares all his autistic interests, can keep up with him intellectually, loves him and actually gives a shit about him and his well being.
He never managed to date any of the hot girls for more than a month, and we've been together for 5 years.
>>
>>18238837
You seem like a generally unpleasant person, that's probably why you're having trouble in the love department. Is English your native language? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

Confidence and a good attitude will get you much further than you expect. On the other hand, it's likely your crummy attitude also attracts guys who take advantage of girls like that.
>>
>>18238843

Go get a personal trainer then.

The thing is, you're not fat enough where it's too late. You definitely can slim down.

You're only Big right now. Video related

https://youtu.be/wc__MN2wEJg
>>
>>18238851
The body is built to retain fat during fasting, crash dieting only lead to gaining more weight on the long run. Intermittent fasting is used by bodybuilders and sumos to gain that weight, so don't do it.
You should aim at 100 or 200 (no more)kcal under your needs (including the running), with a good share of proteins. Seek a coach or something, he'll give you better advices. Even /fit/ could help you
>>
>>18238803
That's what you should have asked then

>I sent an ultimatum via text in a LDR. We already fought multiple times about this issue and were not able to come to a resolution. She did not respond to my ultimatum. What does it mean?

What it means is you probably should have just sent a break up text, like you originally said you did.
>>
>>18238854
I've said it a thousand times itt, I KNOW my personality is shit.
It wasn't always shit. It BECAME shit after years and years of rejection in favor of the hotter chicks. Why weren't dudes flocking to me like they were the 10/10s when my personality was good? Answer me that.
>>18238856
But my stupid bone structure will not allow for me to look it. I cannot change the fact I'm a short midget. Tell me I can EVER have legs like this. Tell me what exercise and diet will give me these long skinny legs?
>>18238861
Idk, the proana girls sure aren't fat and they don't eat.
I've been to fit and they kicked me out when I told them muscle makes you look fat.
>>
Girls/guys

How did you meet your significant other?
>>
>>18238867
You are the female version of bitter neckbears. Hahaha
>>
>>18238851
You are obviously either doing something wrong , if you want help you can email me. I'll set up a proper meal plan.
[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (127KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
127KB, 800x550px
>>18238867

>Tell me what exercise and diet will give me these long skinny legs?

Look, my type is skinny girls. But that picture you posted is way way too skinny. That's unhealthy skinny. That girl looks unhealthy.

Pic related is the type of girls I like. This girl looks healthy
>>
>>18238867
stop posting skeletons, we like big titties and asses
not too big, though, there is a middle point

>>18238871
this
>>
>>18238867
Why? Because you aimed at 10/10 dudes who only cared about looks.

The proana girls are like that because of their metabolism. I'm the reverse you, I was a skelly for mg whole life and if I don't force myself to eat until I feel myself throwing up, I lose weight and fast, every summer I lose 10 kgs, and being 51 kg when you're a 180 cm dude isn't funny.
And about /fit/, they want a high test girl that has your frame but more muscles (and bigger ass) not some skelly from proana.
>>
>>18238034
Guy A. A guy feels like he's taking advantage of you finanfially, since you're the breadwinner. (semi stable)

Guy B. The guy is shit and takes advantage of your cozy circumstance. But you probably enjoy the sex so you put up with it. (unstable)

Guy C. Honestly good guy you meet, settles for you knowing you're really successful. It may bother him a tiny bit, but he's probably so busy it isn't even a priority. (most stable)

Or ...or cats. Like a ton of cats. (apex)
>>
>>18238875
I bet her thighs touch though. Touching thighs is not natural and an indicator you're too obese.
>>18238873
Again, can you change the fact I'm a midget?
>>18238871
I know. It wasn't always like this.
>>18238878
Why settle for shit? No dude wants to settle for shit. They want a 10/10 too, why can't I? I don't wanna fuck fatty the hamburgler all my life. Same way you don't wanna fuck the beached whale all yours.
You sound like you're bragging. I'd kill to be able to eat whatever and not worry about being disgusting.

Yeah, and fit likes ugly fat girls. Because they're ugly fat guys
(and disclaimer, when I say fat I mean fat LOOKING. Because that's all that matters, is if you LOOK fat, not your actual measurements or health.)
>>
>>18238869
He needed help for a school project, my professor gave him my email since I was doing some research about the subject he was interested in.
We exchanged emails for a couple of weeks. I got a silly crush on him because he had a great sense of humour and he was very smart.
A couple of weeks later, when he was done with his project, I saw him at a party. I got super autistic and couldn't even say hi. He walked up to me, smiled and just talked to me. We spent the whole night talking. Been dating since.

>>18238871
kek.
>>
File: IMG_0584.jpg (686KB, 1996x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.jpg
686KB, 1996x3000px
>>18238885

>I bet her thighs touch though. Touching thighs is not natural and an indicator you're too obese

She probably has a gap Tbh.

Look, I'm not going to lie to you. You are overweight. But you're also setting insane standards if you really think that girl you posted with twig legs is normal.

Look at Kate Beckinsale. She's a total hottie. And she's definitely not as skinny as what you posted
>>
>>18238837
>I bet your new chick is hella attractive, because guess what, you probably are one of those insecure dudes that settled for gross ugly fatties and then BAM, this new chick showed you you're better than that.

My "new chick" has been my gf for 8 years now. She's 1,70 and has been as low as 55kg, but is now sitting at 70kg. Both of us prefer her much more as she is now.

The other chick who has the same body type as you is a girl we were going out with. She's just as you, but even heavier, about 1,65m and 70kg. She was 65kg before, but still, exactly the same as you. Impressive right: a girl with the same body type as yours got both a guy and a girl on their fours for her...

>The girls I'm posting are the kinds of girls that get guys. These are the women I see draped around a mans arm out in public. These are the girls I'm friends with who've never been single a damn day in their life past 13. These are the girls that the guy with 12 fuck buddies begs to see before settling for the ugly ones in the back.

I'm a guy, I hang around guys for all my life, and guys talk about their girls with their friends. None of them, ever, had preferences or relationships with skinny girls as that. Your view is completly biased because you're both friends with a skinny girl who most likely boast about her partners to you, and you went out with ONE guy who MIGHT have had a preference, which is hard to tell since he had so many partners and could have been attracted to so many other things on them.

My opinion is based on dozens of guy friends, you can't say I'm completly wrong. Your problem is in something else for sure.
>>
>>18238885
>You sound like you're bragging
Shut the fuck up, you don't know shit about the struggle of a fucking metabolism that oblige you to be on the verge of throwing up at every meal just to stay at a pathetic 63 kg.
But still, I'm working hard, gym 3 times a week, I force myself to eat (I spend an hour to be able to finish every meal) and it's showing. Someday I'll manage to get to 70. But I don't spend my says "my shoulders are so small, I'll never have the body of Schwarzenegger :(("I won't be able to get more than let's say Ryan Gosling body but that's way enough for me.

Now that I I think about it, maybe the problem is with your face? How can you be so sure it's your body that's making guys run away from you?
>>
>>18238897
Oh forgive me, I just remembered:

I have ONE friend who's married to a really thin girl. She's petite overall, like 1,50 and 45kg.

He cheated on her twice, once with a girl way heavier than you, and other with a girl slightly thinner, but way thicker than his gf.

So just stop whining. Fix your personality first, no guy wants to date a troubled woman.
>>
File: No buldge.png (2MB, 1720x700px) Image search: [Google]
No buldge.png
2MB, 1720x700px
>>18238891
You can see her armpit fat and how wide her thighs are though.
Here, I found a couple images. You see that gross bulge thing these thighs are doing? You shouldn't have that. It just make your thighs look HUGE.
They should be straight.
>>18238897
Lesbians have different standards. They have fewer options to pick from so they settle for what they can get. Your lesbian girlfriend just talked you into her because finding a lesbian willing to do some weird poly relationship is also slim pickings.
>>18238897
I've seen MANY dudes lust after these girls. Hell, on this site alone. I go in to soc and see the skinny thread full of these chicks getting slammed with attention. Girls my size get banished to the "BBW" (which is an oxymoron lol) threads.
All I'm saying is I ALWAYS see girls about that size hanging off attractive men. I never see girls that look like me with anyone. The other girls that were seeing this one guy, we all talked. We discussed his scheduling with us. Every girl under 52 kilos he saw once a week, minimum. Every girl over, he called only when the hotter chicks were busy. (The hotter girls also had 2-3 other guys, where as the ugly ones like me had him and only him.)

>>18238904
And you don't know the struggle of eating a baby carrot and gaining a kilo from that alone. I'm working hard at the gym too, to shred every calorie I eat and then some. I force myself to skip meals, and it ain't even showing. At least you're seeing progress.

Face, body, same difference. It's all that I'm too ugly to get anyones priority. You can't even fix your face so if it is that just furthers my point I'll never get anything because I'm too ugly to compete with the hot chicks.
>>
fucking tinder... is like I have to select all the ones I'd fuck/want to know and discard the ones I wouldn't, yet I haven't gotten a single match in 5 days
I'm not sure if it's just abandoned and no one even cares about it (judging by the women who post instagram pics with their apparent bfs), or if my bios is shit
>>
>>18238914

>You see that gross bulge thing these thighs are doing? You shouldn't have that.

That muscle, not fat you twat. That absolutely is suppose to be there.
>>
>>18238918
It looks fat, which is what matters. It's HUGE. Women are supposed to be tiny and feminine. Not fat looking and roid raging.
>>
File: IMG_0585.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18238914

Also, that girl has 10/10 legs
>>
>>18238920

I'm convinced you're trolling. Because you're fucking insane if you think that's "roid raging".

That girl looks femmine and healthy. She's hot.

Those other girls you posted looked malnurished.
>>
>>18238926
Tiny dainty women are what all the men I see go for. If you cropped out her ass, you'd think those were man's legs.
>>
>>18238885
>I bet her thighs touch though. Touching thighs is not natural and an indicator you're too obese.

>>18238914
>I force myself to skip meals
Because that doesn't work. You need to eat. Eating breakfast permits you to stay full for the whole day, and gives you enough energy to burn the fat. You need to eat to lose weight. I told you no more than 200 kcal under your needs.
At least you're not like the other girl who drink one cup of tea for the whole day kek
>At least you're seeing progress
Because I don't take my advice from brosience. I follow a program that is based on scientific evidence. But whatever, you don't want a coach that studied this shit, continue to visit proana, they're absolutely not delusional.
>>
she loves attention...
and you faggots are giving it to her
>>
>>18238917
get auto swipe to match with everyone, you can still sort them out after you get a match/response

set your tinder city to a city you are not in to test out your profile

practice your text game on girls you don't care about

>>18238914
for me to date a twig on the right she would have to have a great personality to make up for her otherwise literal nonexistance
>>
Question to girls :

If you were intrested in a relationship with a boy or could imagine a relationship with a boy would you ever decline the offer because it is to early and because of bad history that hurted your feelings because of a boy?
>>
>>18238914
>Lesbians have different standards. They have fewer options to pick from so they settle for what they can get. Your lesbian girlfriend just talked you into her because finding a lesbian willing to do some weird poly relationship is also slim pickings

Lol I picked the girl

Know what? Fuck you. You're just making up excuses for people to pity you for no reason at all. Your body wouldn't be an issue if you weren't a fucking attention seeking whiny shitty person.
>>
>>18238917
Ask /soc/ to help you with your bio. I heard they're pretty good at that.
>>
>>18238928
You're crazy. That girl is gorgeous
>>
File: 1472273174534.png (10KB, 507x401px) Image search: [Google]
1472273174534.png
10KB, 507x401px
>>18238914
Here's your last (You) from me. I don't think you actually want help.
>>
>>18238929
Is it that or calorie in calorie out, which is it you all say conflicting shit.
I try and burn off every calorie I eat.

Starvation works for lots of other girls. It worked for me for a long time, idk why it's stopped.
>>18238935
Again, tell me why I wasnt getting dates before my personality changed to this. I'm still waiting for an answer to that.
>>18238940
Shes fat and manish. Men should be able to lift and throw their girl around, not the other way around.
>>18238941
I never asked for it. This all started because I responded to someone else's post.
I know none of you people can help me. You can't lengthen my body and change my bones to make me a small dainty respectable woman.

I know all I'll EVER get is to be the 12th side chick who gets a small scrap of attention from a good dude when he can't get a hold of the better ones.
I was fucked from birth to only ever be the last resort.
>>
>>18238947

>Shes fat and manish

Go see a shrink you insane bitch. This girl>>18238921 is fucking hot. I have higher standards than I probably should, but that girl is really hot.
>>
>>18238947
I already assured you, it wasn't for your body. You probably have other personality issues too. The only people I see aren't dating are the ones fucked up in the head like you, everyone else from skinny skeletons to landwhales are living happily ever after almost unregarding body stereotypes...
>>
>>18238947
>I was fucked from birth to only ever be the last resort
sometimes i really think i should adopt this mentality too. maybe i'd finally be able to let go of the little things.

sorry you have such shitty self esteem, i would have killed myself by now if i were so weak in character.
>>
>>18238947
It doesn't work exactly that way. I'm not literate on this, I'm only repeating what I read elsewhere, but basically, on an evolutionary perspective, the body is made to conserve fat. When you remove a lot of what you need (like getting 600 kcal a day), he's going on a "starvation mode" and fight to conserve that fat, and he's pretty efficient at this shit. (complain to your prehistoric ancestor)
Your metabolism will get slower, way slower, that's why eating just a baby carrot will get stored as fat. You need to wake your metabolism first, so you'll consume your fat even by being idle.
I mean. That's what the sumos do, they don't eat for a while, and just before the competition, they binge like crazy, and can gain like 50 kgs.
So listen to me and eat normally, just go slow.
>>
>>18238958
Doesn't change the fact the guys I know out in the real world who don't just say whatever shit they want to be "right" all go for small, dainty, feminine women
>>18238961
>Again, tell me why I wasnt getting dates before my personality changed to this. I'm still waiting for an answer to that.
Still waiting. Before anyone else can comment on my personality, they must first answer this question.
The more you all avoid it, the more I know it's true looks are the defining factor in who gets a date.
>>
>>18238965
Sooo those holocaust victims who were starving were super obese? The starving children in Africa are really fat fucks? Thats all I can think of when people try to tell me starving makes you fat.
>>
>>18238966

You're insane
>>
>>18238971
You really are some special type of dense.
You won't listen anyway, so here, I'll tell you exactly what you want to hear : The only way to lose weight is never eating. Like ever. Yes, you've got to stop drinking too. Just die.
Happy?
>>
>>18238976
So it's true then, looks is the deciding factor my personality means nothing.
>>
>>18238966
How the fuck do you expect anyone to know that????

Nobody met you before, nobody know you face, all we know is you have a fairly nice body and a shitty as fuck personality. You might dress bad (afterall I don't think you show your naked body to potential dates), you might be boring, you might have an awful face (which I seriously doubt, given how your own opinion on your body show you have a severe self image problem)

If you want to contact me privately I can try to coach you, but seriously, you need to drop that fucking shitty attitude that men are only into anorexic women.
>>
>>18238979

no, you're mentally insane. You really believe those girls you posted early is fat
>>
>>18238966
We don't know you, maybe you still had a shit personality. Maybe you only knew shitty people who only cares about looks. Maybe you just had no luck. We can't know and we will never know.
>>
>>18238982
>>18238984
>>18238985
I had a great personality. I was happy with myself. I loved myself. I had hobbies. I tried dating, I tried to get guys interested in me. They all ignored me. Every dude I tried approaching blew me off, so I watched what they were into. I watched them flood the really skinny pretty chick. I watched this happen time after time after time. I fell for this dude with 12 girls. I watched him choose think pretty girls over me, time after time after time. Well into adulthood this has always been the cycle. This has always been the pattern. Of course I started to realize "Huh, I can't compete with these girls. I need to be prettier. That's all they have different from me."
Until it spiraled out of control into this. Where I'm obsessed with being pretty. I'm obsessed with being thin. It's all that works in the dating world.
>>
>>18238971
Goddammit. I have to answer. People who suffer from starvation, when they eat normally again get fat easily. Starving doesn't make you fat, it's eating after starvation that makes you fat.
>>
>>18238995
So I just need to keep at it then. Push to the limit, only eat to keep alive as long as possible. Starve off what I gain from that bare minimum again. Cycle continues.
>>
What's the limit of garbage human being that someone (male) can be and still maintain a relationship? Just curious I suppose. I am on NEETbux, and enjoy it that way. I am good-looking and redpilled on human nature, also quite an anxious person, hence it feels a little like every moment not in some safe haven like a uni or something is like playing Russian roulette. Not quite as intense, but in theory, I feel like I am. Subhumans want blood in general, and my blood is pristine. If even one of them was inclined to commit crimes, my ass in on the line, know what I mean? I know it's still rare but I'm so inclined to think this sort of way, all the time. I suck at driving and don't own a car as well. All this to explain why I barely go outside. I just hole myself off and try to spend as much time as I'm able studying or something. So yeah. Attractive NEET shutin who enjoys reading and wasting time on here sometimes. Any market for such beings, or "good luck with that"?
>>
File: 1489966460337.jpg (242KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489966460337.jpg
242KB, 500x500px
>>18239000
You know the answer to that lol
>>
>>18238993
You have first to understand that pretty =/= thin. And pretty=/=I want her. I find little girls pretty, that doesn't mean I'm a paedo in disguise.
My ex is the girl I've wanted the most and she was 170 for 60 kg or so. She had those wide hips that made me go hhhng everytime I grabbed her from there, her 85D made me want to drown in them. She was just so sexy in my eyes, and I never looked at a girl making me think "I wish she was like her"

>>18238996
And the day were you'll only eat just a chew more than yesterday you'll gain it again. Too bad huh
I gave you a way of losing weight that is actually backed by scientific evidence, but you won't listen. Stay in your delusion then.
>>
>>18238993

You're lost.

You have seriously confused expectations
>>
>>18239010
Because I've tried your dumb "science"
It just made me muscle fat and took 1000 years for any amount of change to even take place
>>
>>18239000
Sort out your relationship with yourself before you try to pursue a relationship with someone. Chin up, it's not all bad!

On a side note, what do you like to read?
>>
>>18239000
I'd suggest you to seek a therapist.
Or you could step out of you comfort zone, and see that now more than ever, crime is at its lowest. Safety is everywhere etc
>>
>>18237644

Men and women both do this shit, the amount of two-faced garbage I've seen people do around the opposite sex is baffling. Even men who get laid all the time aren't straight shooters with women but get pissy when they go around and want to fuck other guys or whatever.

Don't let anyone convince you either gender is more honest than the other. People wear masks.
>>
>>18239000
>redpilled on human nature
What does this mean?
>>
>>18239012
My expectations are confused, because they're unattainable due to my body. I will never be attractive enough to get a long term boyfriend who loves me because my body was not built to be loved. We can't all win the genetic grand prize.
I will never be so hot any guy that fucks me out of pity won't look away the second another chick comes into his field of view. I'll never have a bf who just wants to fuck me silly all the time, I'll only ever have a obese dude fucking me as if it were a chore. I'll never get sweet i love you's and kisses in the morning. I'll never be picked up with ease and tossed on the bed. I'll never have anyone who's eyes are only on me because I'm the most attractive girl in the area.
My body was just not made for love. That's reserved only for the beautiful.
>>
>>18239017
>muscle fat
>dumb "science"
Okay you know what. Put a trip so I can filter you.
I really hope that you'll snap out of your delusion.
>>
>>18239027
It means he's a euphoric faggot.
>>
>>18239039
I've only got so many years to find a boyfriend man. I won't be hot even if I am skinny when I'm 30. I have to find someone to take the plunge with me before I'm ugly because I'm old.
I don't have the time to eat right and exercise normally just to lose 2 kilos every year I do it.
>>
I'm a pretty introverted guy and a bit socially inept. If people did not tell me that a girl had interest in me, I would probably go my entire life thinking she didn't give two shits about me. This has basically culminated in me never being able to find women in my everyday life and hangouts and resorting to Tinder exclusively for sex. I'm fairly successful this way, but I've never been able to replicate this in my real life.

Are there any tips you guys and girls might have for helping me be more forward with my sexuality? I feel like I'm just unable to jump over that hurdle and it always seems forced or awkward in my head if I was going to try it.
>>
>>18237620
I'm a virgin, and I want to get good with girls. I've been approaching women for the past few weeks, even been getting dates.
But one thing always throws me off:
Why do you feign disinterest? I've got those dates only after I became more persistent with women, and asked them for a date at least twice instead of quitting after one try.
Now I was with a girl nd tried to kiss her, which sh blocked. So I went home and never called her again. Unitil she called me to ask me whats wrong, that she's into me and why I didn't go for it again?
I got so angry I told her to fuck off. I mean , why do you do it? I heard you do it to test men. Fair enough, but then I don't have a chance. I feel rejected and hurt, and there's nothing I can change about that because I don't have experience, I don't have five other girls I can fuck instead. I don't want to play this game anymore if you set it up so I can only lose. What's overcoming your fears worth if women play cruel games with you even when they like you? I want to enjoy your company, but how can I when you're only out to make me feel bad for not being the most sexually confident guy on the planet?
>>
File: pure-black-wallpaper-159.jpg (2KB, 550x458px) Image search: [Google]
pure-black-wallpaper-159.jpg
2KB, 550x458px
I had sex with a girl. Not exactly sex, blowjobs, handjobs and thrusting without penetrating. I am a virgin. Thanks for all advice of yours, /adv/.

When I let my hands go dirty, into the panties, everything was hard as rock. Is it a good sign? Is it supposed to be like that?
>>
>>18239066
Everyone "plays games". Social interaction is playing games. If a girl asks you how experienced you are you likely clean up your answer, either your number or the reasons for never having been with someone. Men worldwide are trying to bribe, intimidate or feign emotions with girls in order to get laid.

Yes in rare exceptions there's active manipulation - and in those cases you should not put up with it and just bail and invest your time and energy in someone else. But most of the time when people give mixed messages they are being awkward and trying to play it safe the way people just tend to do.

As for the girl, I'm not sure if from your post you mean that she said you had to try kissing her again, or asking her out again. If it's asking her out, it's not that weird that she thought you were interesting but kissing was too early for her. If she meant kissing and gave you a straight up "blocking" (not playfully going "no no no, I'm still mad at you for x" or whatever, a serious rejection) then she's being weird and you should write her off as weird and not take whatever she does/says as gospel about women.
>>
>>18239066
Its more that women who "come on too strong" are unattractive so they're trying to play it cool. There's also these deep rooted gender roles surrounding you the man has to chase, she the woman has to protect her "innocence"
Girls who admit they like you are sluts and whores, they have to pretend theyre uninterested to maintain proper social balance.

Buuuut you're also painting a whole gender on what you admit is only a handful of experiences. Not all women are "testing" you, thats bull shit. We feel just as scared as you of rejection, we also know lots of dudes will just fuck and dump us and we need time to pick out if you're one of those or not. Dudes who don't get that sex they wanted on the first date tend to put zero effort into calling the girl back or ever trying again.
So when you didn't, she might have just thought you were not interested in her seriously.
Also, we don't all have cock lining up at the door to fuck us. Take a look at the chick ITT saying she was one of 12 girls this single dude was fucking. That'd be like me saying "Oh this dude had 12 girls so ALLL guys must have 12 girls waiting for a time slot in his busy schedule to fuck him.

Don't generalize, it's unattractive.
>>
>>18239066
>Now I was with a girl nd tried to kiss her, which sh blocked. So I went home and never called her again. Unitil she called me to ask me whats wrong, that she's into me and why I didn't go for it again?
saying no for a girl and having the man go for it again anyway is a turn on for women

just remember that no means "not yet" in most cases and is nothing personal
>>
>>18239081
Nice man!

Not sure what you mean though, what was hard? Her vagina itself? Your dick? Not sure what you're referring to here.
>>
>>18239090
Kek, this dude's advice is if you wanna go to prison
>>
I live in the middle of England. My GF was living in Glasgow for uni. She implied she wanted picking up. I only passed my car test and bought my car 1 - 2 months ago. I told her I don't feel confident enough to do the drive

we broke up over it because it menas I don't care enough. Was I in the wrong?
>>
>>18239090
Careful there. Not sure what time frame you had in mind but I've had guys go in for a second attempt like you're a page they're trying to refresh and it makes me see red.
>>
>>18239097
Lol I mean, nut up you're only gonna get better at driving if you actually do it. I'm an amerifat so I have no frame of reference on how far that is.

But I knew 16 year olds 1 week out of their driving test doing cross country drives to get to their dad's house for the summer because he had custody or some shit.

At the same time though, fuck no that's a dumb reason to break up. A reason to maybe be a little miffed and disappointed? Yeah. But I suspect your relationship already had cracks. If you didn't feel safe, you didn't feel safe.

How long ago was this? Recently? If so I suspect she'll probably come back with an apology eventually wanting to get back together, if there wasn't anything else wrong in your relationship and if she's not totally insane. Maybe was just on the rag or something.
>>
>>18239097
You're not wrong, she's being ridiculous (assuming for the moment it was really about this, and this wasn't just the straw that broke the camel's back for her). In general turning someone down for a favor a single time shouldn't be grounds to beak up, but you said you didn't feel comfortable doing it. That's a much better reason than not feeling like putting in the time (to name something).
>>
What does it mean when a girl asks for a guy's number?

A girl asked for my number, but she would never initiate. I always have to hit her up.
>>
>>18239108
>>18239111

OK sorry I kind of strawman'd what happened.

She got burged recently, she wasn't in at the time or anything but obviously it shook her up. which really sucks. I mean yeah I've been speaking to her on the phone and trying to comfort her, trying to help the ways I can. She's currently doing her exams and was going to stay in Glasgow for a bit then return in June. Since the burglary she said she wanted to come back earlier, she said yesterday "my mum can't pick me up until the 26th May" so I thought she was asking me to pick her up. I told her I didn't feel safe doing the drive. She then said "Nice cop out, there's other ways to get here" so I said something like "Oh so you don't just want picking up? I'll fly down then"

but by that time it was too late, I hesitated about helping her, I didn't offer to go down even though I thought she was coming back soon.
>>
>>18239135
Yeah that makes it a little more understandable from her side. But with the context and the way she responded (no longer wanting your solution) it seems to me like she's just in a really bad place from both the anxiety and the stress around the exams. Maybe it also caused her to reflect on where she is in life and whether she wants to head down this path. People tend to make impulsive choices if they're shook up from something happening in their life that breaks the routine.

Or she is blinded with emotion and will regret it later on, but there's no telling and you absolutely shouldn't put your own moving on etc processes on hold just for that technical chance.
>>
Friendly reminder for guys and girls to never suggest a movie for a first date. Unless your idea of getting to know someone is sitting quietly in a theatre for two hours.
>>
Girls

would you expect sex when you first start dating before you actually become "boyfriend/girlfriend"? What would you think if the guy told you he wanted to wait a while before having sex or being lewd?
>>
>>18239135
Ok, now it makes a little more sense. She's still paranoid after being robbed, which is understandable and she doesn't feel safe. She was probably upset that you're her boyfriend, and stereotypically speaking therefore her biggest protector outside her dad, and you weren't going to protect her.
Now, this is still all a bunch of crap her shook up mind is peddling, it's not inherently right. But to her she was probably like "Oh you don't feel safe driving? I don't feel safe LIVING here because I might get raped and killed."

Again, I still wouldn't say you are at fault, but I wouldn't necessarily fault her either. She's in a fragile state. You don't have to put up with her crap, but personally, if you really liked this chick I might reach out one more time to say "Hey, lets talk about what happened I think there just may have been a misunderstanding."

As the other dude said, she's in a whirlwind of stress from her life's current events. I'd give her a minute to focus on the shit she needs to get done, but def talk to her after exams are over. Even if you're not interested in getting back together after that drama fest, just say "Hey, I understand you were under a lot of stress, I understand why you blew up but I didn't really deserve it. You wanna talk about it?"

Personally I just don't see that as being big enough to totally just quit associating, even taking friendship off the table, but you do you man. I just don't see any harm in attempting to talk it out even if it goes nowhere. Again though, wait until she's in a place where she's less stressed and can have a breather
>>
Girls:

I'm 24 and I dropped out of college. I'm currently working minimum wage ($11 an hour). Would anyone be interested in me? Is that not enough? Is having hobbies a MUST?
>>
>>18239152
I really like movie dates, but with drinks afterwards. After sitting next to each other for two hours the ice is pretty much broken, you can't stay level 9000 nervous the entire time (at least I can't), and if you have zero chemistry for talking you can always discuss the movie as a starting point.

But it's only nice in a cute venue, not some big ass movie theater with zero romantic atmosphere.

>>18239174
I would expect it but be pleasantly surprised if he wanted to wait, especially if he was okay with doing milder things (like steamy making out and dry humping). I don't like people often and if I do I already moved past the biggest hurdle to be intimate, but I feel like the initial stage before penetration is often unnecessarily rushed. It's great to be in the very start of the honeymoon phase and know a bit about each other physically but still have things to look forward to.

This is assuming you're talking about a couple of months tops, though. And I do want to have sexual interaction from the start, even if only to gauge whether we are more or less on the same wavelength before I'm off the deep end level attached.
>>
>>18239152
They're good for more introverted people. But they shouldn't really be used on their own. Movie is a part of the date.

I like movie dates because it gives me a no brainer conversation topic. If I don't know what to say, I can always talk about the movie. I know they'll have something to say about it too since, well, I know he saw it as well.
Movies give me the shy introvert a break from the stress of trying to constantly keep up an interesting conversation. Plus, if you ain't cuddling on your movie date you're doing it wrong. (Which is where I find most people who say "movie dates are bad" are coming from. They're good if you do them right f a m.)
After the movie get coffee/ice cream depending on the season to chat and verbally get to know one another.
>>
>>18239182
Depends on whether you have any ambition moving forward. If you're gonna stay minimum wage job for life you're only going to ever attract a certain calibre of girl, generally lower social class, looser morals etc.

Question for both sexes.

>Will having sex with a larger guy a couple of times reduce vaginal tightness long-term? Not regular sex, just single encounters. Would it revert fully back to original tightness? Or would the bigger penis slightly loosen it moving forward
>>
>having sex
>girl is constantly stopping me and saying "wait, just look at it, isn't it great?"
>about to nut
>"wait"
>thinking to myself this isn't a fucking porno bitch
>keep fucking her
>nut inside her
>really big load, it had been a while
>she gets really mad
>tells me i raped her
>we agreed before sex that i could cum inside of her

what'd i do wrong?
>>
>>18239174
I'm a tad old fashioned and prefer to not have full blown sex until weeeelllllll after the formally established monogamous relationship. However, I tend to just follow my man's lead since I have a pretty low sex drive and over all indifference to minor sexual encounters (3rd base and below). Whenever he wants to initiate, I'll usually go for. But I just reserve sex and most of the time oral for bf status only. Sometimes I'll go with oral sooner if we've known each other for a long time prior though, just because my only concern is STDs.

Having sex I would not have issue with, but being lewd I might though. I love to get a guy off sexually, I love giving handjobs. If I had been seeing or dating a guy for more than a month and all we've done is kiss or cuddle, I think I would start getting bored.

In an ideal world for me, the non committed "dating" would not be a long period of time. I tend to expect dudes I'm seeing to know within a couple weeks to a month of meaningful interaction whether or not he'd want to gf me. But I also don't put a tooooon of emphasis on the bf/gf relationship. I think it's totally fine to date someone for a short period of time and break up if it's not working. I don't think you have to be like, even somewhat sure you'd want to marry me before you decide to date me.

But not long after that official bf/gf relationship I would want to be starting low key sexual stuff (heavy petting, handies, hard core making out, etc), if it wasn't already starting before.

Still though, I'd probably just be patient and follow his lead. I've never been put in this situation though. I've always been the one that's going "too slow" lol.
>>
>>18239196
In theory it's possible that the last time she said wait, she was in pain or had second thoughts about you cumming inside.

It seems more likely to me that she was going to do another "admire your dick in my pussy" and just felt really blindsided by you straight up ignoring her. (Potentially thinking - he didn't even know what I wanted, what if I was in pain, wouldn't he care and just nut inside me?)

Calling this rape is a huuuuge stretch but I do think you should've waited for whatever the fuck she wanted to say/do. I think many guys do not realize that allowing someone entrance into your literal insides is much more psychologically vulnerable than fucking someone. She is in a defenseless position by all accounts and I am sure that you flatly ignoring her straightforward command made her feel quite shitty.
>>
>>18239196
>>tells me i raped her
>>we agreed before sex that i could cum inside of her
wtf?? she seems crazy.. why don't you just run away from her?
>>
>>18239210
Because he probably changed the story to make himself look better
>>
>>18239194
Vaginas don't work like that, they're not passive tissue being probed, it's thick muscle tissue. And even if it wasn't, I mean, your mouth doesn't stretch if you put something inside that bulges out of your cheeks right a couple of times, right? It's just not how the body works.
>>
>>18239217
So even with a really thick penis the muscle fully retracts to original state and wouldn't reduce in tightness thereafter? Same for a second encounter? Only very regular sustained sex could possible change anything?
>>
>>18239135
>>18239178
something similar almost cause a huge rut in my relationship too. it's not entirely an issue of this being a one-off incident and her overreacting from stress. speaking from the other side, what i felt at the time was that i couldn't depend or trust my partner to support me if i'm in serious trouble. i'm sure this was made worse if she had already vocalized that she didn't feel safe where she was and needed to leave.

i was recently burglarized as well and it has left me a huge mess, I can't imagine how rough it is on her with exams on top of it. if this girl is important to you, talk to her about what happened and explain you misunderstood. neither of you are entirely at fault.
>>
>>18239182
>tfw minimum is 7.60 where you live
But I'm sure everythings more expensive where you live than were I live too lol.

Anyway, college drop outs on minimum isn't really a plus. But I would be more focused on what your long term goals are than anything. You aren't content on slave wage right? You have SOME sort of plan in action to someday get to a more respectable wage. And no, the 15$ an hour you get being the GM of mcfats over being the frycook isn't a good end goal. You planning to go back maybe? You looking into getting a trade instead? What's your goal to make a more comfortable and respectable wage in the near future?

Because think about it dude, minimum wage often isn't even enough to truly support YOURSELF, meaning if I were your gf, I'd be sitting here with my college degree going "Well, looks like I'm def gonna be covering his economic pit falls whenever they arise."
Because like, you may be able to live paycheck to paycheck and float just fine and comfortably on minimum, but what about when your car gets totaled and you need to buy a new one? What about when you accidentally get the flu real bad and need to be hospitalized. How you gonna pay that?

Which will bring me to my next tip, people tend to date similar people to themselves. You're gonna have better odds with fellow college drop outs or high school graduates than those with degrees or pursuing them.

>Are hobbies a must?
Yes, no matter what you're making. 7 bucks an hour or 500 grand a year. You need to have a piece of your life thats independent of anyone else and things you find interesting.
>>
>>18239226
Vaginas are designed to be stretched out a bit during sex. If you compare the amount of time it gets stretches with the amount of time it doesn't, even in an everyday sex kind of situation the stretching is only an exceptional situation.

I guess if it's really a dick that fundamentally does not fit (needing twenty minutes of foreplay and lube for penetration to even be possible) lots and lots of fucking might do something. But if your vagina can take it, there's no problem. Don't worry if right after vigorous fucking it's looser (also from the relaxed muscles from arousal). That's normal.

If you are really worried you can always do kegels to tighten the vaginal muscles.
>>
>>18239194
I swear to god if you're that anon that keeps making the same thread please fucking kill yourself
>>
>>18239217
DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT CHICK.
She's made 40000 threads and posts about this, all saying the same shit and she doesn't listen. mods need to fucking ban her/
>>
File: asfdsad.gif (498KB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
asfdsad.gif
498KB, 245x140px
Alright faggots this is your reminder DO NOT RESPOND TO THE VAGINAL TIGHTNESS TROLL.

You are being baited. This person has made multiple threads and asked this question in a fuck ton of other threads she didn't make. Do not respond to this question ever please.
>>
>>18239214
No, I didn't
>>
>>18239187
>>18239205

I ask because I have intimacy issues, and I'd rather be completely comfortable with the girl and really trust her before doing anything lewd
>>
>>18239082
>If a girl asks you how experienced you are you likely clean up your answer

Nah, I always tell thm my deal straight up if they ask and none of them had a problem with it - but that's beside the point.

She just kinda pulled her head back a little while still looking at me, soooo...somethig inbetween? Nothing really playful about it, but then again I just told her to look at me and went for it, so it might have simply surprised her. Before, we had tons of flirty eye contact, just not in that moment right before the kiss.

>>18239085
You're right. Real shame about all that social conditioning, it would make things so much easier.

I know, thanks for reminding me again tht women are human as well. At the core, all this is my mind inventing excuses so I can lay back and return to doing nothing because this stuff is scary as hell.
>>
How does a guy know when he's too big/muscly?

I started lifting a year and half ago and I've started hearing I'm big/built which I'm happy about but have no idea at which point it becomes too big. I look back at older pics of myself and I think I look EXTREMELY skinny/small but everyone says I used to look perfectly normal, so I'm presuming I'm just mental now.

>tl;dr How do I gauge when I'm too muscly/big?
>>
>>18239235
Thanks very much for reply. I really appreciate it. When you say lots and lots of fucking you mean multiple regular encounters yes? Not just one particularly vigorous session? Like in your opinion 2/3 times with even a very big dick would not cause any change or loosening etc?

>>18239239
I promise you it's not bait at all. And I'm not going to ask again. I apologise for asking a couple of times before, there just never seemed to be a definitive answer. There won't be any more threads.
>>
>>18239116
>What does it mean when a girl asks for a guy's number?
Means she wants to talk and potentially fuck

>A girl asked for my number, but she would never initiate.
Pick one
>>
>>18239260

Can you post before and current picture?

I think it all has to do with your skeletal size Tbh.
>>
>>18239242
I feel ya, as I said, most people would say I move too slow too.
It's just a matter of taste and matching up your comfort level with the person you're with. Its one of the most difficult parts of finding a mate. You likely won't align just perfectly. You may both have to compromise.
So keep that in mind. If you want to ask her to push her comfort zone in waiting, you may have to push yours a little in not waiting as well. Just a little, you never have to be totally uncomfortable. But maybe the second you do start to even passively think "Well, maybe?" you run with that. You might end up surprising yourself even.
That's what I do at least, since I usually am the slow one too. I understand he's being patient with me, and I'm thankful for it. There was one guy I was with who was waiting very nicely and never pushed me too far, and once we were making out and he started to move his hands around, you know.
Normally I would have stopped him, but I did hesitate that one time and thought "I'm really scared of this, but at the same time there is a small shred of me that kind of is curious". So I let it happen. And golly gee I'm sure glad I did because it ended up being a reallly fun time.

TL;DR: Don't be afraid to push your comfort zones just a bit while dating. Be a little adventurous, and be willing to compromise.
>>
File: 1Year4Months.jpg (570KB, 1271x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1Year4Months.jpg
570KB, 1271x1464px
>>18239269
Month ago- I'm now a little bigger, but losing a little bodyfat

I don't feel big/built/bulky but guys and girls are 100% different when it comes to answers/opinions on this.

As far as I can work out it's difficult to get too big if your bodyfat is low enough, but I'm trying to get some genuine female opinions
>>
>>18238867
This bitch keeps posting stick figures. I don't want to see fucking bones or muscle tone on my women. Chubbies are God tier.
>>
File: AprilProgressNC.jpg (380KB, 815x1600px) Image search: [Google]
AprilProgressNC.jpg
380KB, 815x1600px
>>18239276
>>
>>18239251
Yeah I feel ya mate. Dating game is hard, but at the same time even I'll say if everything was 100% open and went smoothly all of the time, dating would be pretty damn boring.
I think a little mystery is a good thing. Keeps it exciting. But I'll give, you were probably getting way too much mystery lol.

And I also feel ya, I had a rough time with an ex and had a short spell of frustration and tried to take it out on all men too. It happens, but it's still not right. Sorry you had a bad couple times with some chicks, but keep at it. It's scary, but so are rollercoasters but they can sometimes be quite a bit of fun right?
I was worried with your attitude you were gonna go full r9k on us so I'm happy you didn't. You seem like a good dude who's got his head on straight, just a little frustrated which is understandable. You can do it though, keep talking to ladies, you'll find there's a lot of different types.
>>
>>18239226
FOR FUCK SAKES HAVE YOU NOT STOPPED WITH THAT FUCKING QUESTION YET???

Everyone, please, leave this fucktard alone, he/she's been asking this on every single thread possible and has openned at least two asking for this
>>
>>18239273

With sex and lewdness that's something I have to do on my own time. I can't be rushed it, I'm very sexually repressed for a 26 year old, and my only experienced I've had were bad. Also, the one time I tried to step out of my comfort zone with a girl I really liked she ended up cucking me. So, I'm sort of damaged in this sense. I developed issues with intimacy, so it really has to be on my own time. I can't get pushed with this.

How do i explain this to a girl? And when would I explain this?
>>
>>18239260
Personal taste? Like are you happy with the way you look first and foremost. If you're happy, then maintain. But if you're still thinking about going bigger, then I'm sure you're not fully happy with where you're at. Keep going until you're content.

However if you're not doing it for yourself, but rather for the ladies, then it's about their personal taste. Personally, I like them really scrawny twig boys with little to no muscle. My friend likes em ottermode ish. Another one of my friends will only date body builder types.
Tit for tat. If this is what you're going for it'd be much easier to pick a single girl to match her tastes than try to appeal to them all. Like, start dating someone and morph closer to her preferences because you want to make her happy (of course, only do this if you don't care or if you like how it looks too. You never have to look like something you don't like to fit anyones tastes, your opinion of you should always come first)
>>
>>18239276

No homo, but you look pretty good dude. Youre in better shape than me that's for sure. Size wise you look pretty proportionate. Maybe just continue to get cut?
>>
File: middle-age-obese-woman-CF0C6J.jpg (79KB, 866x1390px) Image search: [Google]
middle-age-obese-woman-CF0C6J.jpg
79KB, 866x1390px
>>18239277
Here's your "chubby" then
>>
>>18239294
Erm well man, personally I would deal with this shit before you think about dating. You have a lot of baggage and insecurity. You should really be working on you right now than relationships.

But, I would explain it just like that, and whenever the situation arises.

But if you can't give or take, then you're probably just gonna have to wait until you find this small handful of girls who are on the same level as you and want to wait just as long or longer than you. You're kind of narrowing your dating pool, which is totally fine, you are allowed to be as picky as you want, but you have to accept that it's gonna be a while.
>>
>>18239307

>Erm well man, personally I would deal with this shit before you think about dating. You have a lot of baggage and insecurity. You should really be working on you right now than relationships

I am working on me. I'm developing myself professionally, and I've gotten in good shape. I really have made some major improvements over the past year. The thing is, I don't know how else to fix intimacy issues or sexual repression. How do I do that?

The other thing, I'm almost 27 years old. I feel like I'm running out of time. I've never had a single positive experience with a girl. The few sexual experiences I've had I really regret. And the 1 girl i trusted and liked fucked another dude and didn't tell me about it until my birthday.
>>
>>18238034
Yes, you're better than me. Why waste your time on me?
>>
>>18239297
Much obliged, all guys I've talked to say the same- cut and/or get stronger/bigger. But girls seem to have a different reaction

I need some marker for what's considered too bulky. I guess Kinobody would be an acceptable point and I'm only a little fatter/weaker than him so cut it is.
>>
>>18239318
Therapy lol. Therapy is what you're looking for. They'll work with your intimacy problems and help you help yourself much faster than you'll do solo.

I'm just saying man, you can keep trying all you want regardless, but if you're really concerned about time, you especially might need to be lowering your standards. Particularly if you're dating women around your age.
They're on a bigger time crunch than you, a 27 year old woman has eggs rotting inside her that will be bad within another 5-7 years. If she's looking for a long term relationship to settle down and have kids with, she's not physically gonna have much time to give you.
>>
>>18239341

>They'll work with your intimacy problems and help you help yourself much faster than you'll do solo.

How? I don't see how a therapist can talk to me about sex..

I'm never going to have kids. That's something I never want. But, about lowering my standards... why? What does that accomplish for me? If anything, just hearing that is a hit to my self esteem. I'm working so hard to get better, but what I just heard from you is "you're not good enough for a attractive and decent girlfriend"
>>
>>18239329

Just look at your body proportions. You're proportionate right now. But if you get too big, it'll look "off". Like crazy body builders that get super muscular. It looks weird because their body type isn't meant for that
>>
Girls, is there a way a man eats that turns you on?

You know, like how women eating bananas turns men on.
>>
File: arnie7Medium.jpg (47KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
arnie7Medium.jpg
47KB, 1024x722px
>>18239352
See that's just not true. Arnie is a good example of someone who's clearly too big but still extremely aesthetic because he's perfectly proportioned

There IS a point at which you're simply too big
>>
>>18239349
I aint a therapist so I can't go into the nitty gritty. But what they do is work with the underlying issues for your insecurity and get rid of those. Which then in turn dumps your sex problems.

Sounds more and more like you need it. Give therapy a try. Go in for a couple sessions, if you decide you hate it then fine. But you can at least cross that off your list.

Again, you don't have to settle. But if you don't, then you again, have to realize and accept it's going to take longer for you to find someone. You're twisting my words because you're insecure man. I have no idea what you look like. How could I possibly say you're unattractive.
I'm just saying that relationships do require compromise and give and take. No 2 people are PERFECT fits for one another. We all have mandatory standards, yes, but we also have a number of smaller "ideal things" that we'd give up in exchange for one of those mandatory things, you know? If waiting until you're ready is one of those mandatory things, that's fine. But again, it's a rare quality. You're gonna be searching harder for it.
One of my personal mandatories is a dude being super dominant and confident in his abilities, almost to the point of being cocky. This is a rarer trait too, and I'll tell ya, I have not dated much because of it. But I understand my position. I want something hard to find, so I'm waiting longer than most everyone else.
>>
>>18239349
Therapist are absolutely someone to talk to about intimacy problems and sex.
>>
>>18239355
kek, do chicks eating bananas reeeeally turn you on anon?
Because I don't think you're speaking for the whole gender man. That shit is usually a joke.

But if you wanna ham it up, fast little licks is simulation clit licking so have at it. You'll look just as much like a freak as the chick deep throating a banana though lol.
>>
>>18239375
>>18239378

I have a therapist, but I really don't feel comfortable talking about sex to him
>>
Guy here;

>matched with a girl on tinder
>one night shes kinda drunk and so am I
>she invited me over
>we have a good time, she's really interesting and smart and funny, and beautiful
>stay the night
>she seems as interested as I am, but a bit standoff-ish
>leave, forget to get her number, message her my number on tinder
>she texts me
>she doesn't seem like a texter at all, sparse replies, but not annoyed or short when she does
>hang out again on easter; have a great time talking, stay over again
>she seems very interested when we were together, always tells me she had a great time
>she doesn't usually text a lot, not used to that from girls, even if theyre busy with school/work

How can I tell if she's just different, doesn't text a lot, is actually interested in me but standoff-ish; or am I just bothering her/she's seeing other people and ignoring me? I know it's only been two times, but I'm really into her.
>>
>>18239386
Ok, well, they are qualified to talk about if you need to. It's kinda like going to the doctor and not telling them you think you have ball cancer because you're embarrassed. Medical professionals have all seen or heard worse and it's their job to not laugh at you or make you feel uncomfortable.
>>
I'm in a relationship without future and there's already another girl I'm Interested in, if I tell her something like "i like you but I'm not single right now" would I give a bad impression? should I close with this current girlfriend before making any move?
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>18239380
>kek, do chicks eating bananas reeeeally turn you on anon?
>Because I don't think you're speaking for the whole gender man. That shit is usually a joke.
Not him but we all get turned on by it, even when we don't want to

Also the girl equivalent tends to be forearms
>>
>>18239394
She's on tinder for sex, not a relationship, deal with it

>"i like you but I'm not single right now" would I give a bad impression?
No, fairly noble.

>should I close with this current girlfriend before making any move?
You should close it immediately purely based on you stating it has no future meaning you're not interested
>>
File: 1468188825978.jpg (92KB, 789x518px) Image search: [Google]
1468188825978.jpg
92KB, 789x518px
>>18239380
D-DonĀ“t judge me!
>>
>>18239417
Again though, this is clearly sexualized. You can eat anything in a exaggerated sexual manner. As I said, go out in public and start pretending your ice cream cone is a clit. You're gonna get funny looks same as the chick deep throating the banana.
I really hope a chick just chomping down on a banana like a normal human being isn't turning you on.
>>
File: 1489302652586.png (337KB, 457x398px) Image search: [Google]
1489302652586.png
337KB, 457x398px
how do you know if a boy asked you out?

the offer is to see a movie with him, but it's very early in the day (possibly a special screening for a new movie coming out). he mentions he has "one ticket left" so there might be other people going. we know each other through a group of friends that gets together every two weeks or so, but he didn't post the offer in the groups event page.

help i am too autistic to know what it means
>>
File: ewwfdas.gif (382KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ewwfdas.gif
382KB, 500x281px
>>18239428
I'm a firm believer in kink shaming.
>>18239417
>>18239380
Here, drink water like pic related. That'll really get em going.
>>
File: UVMV7ZB.gif (535KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
UVMV7ZB.gif
535KB, 500x281px
>>18239440
Or rather, this gif as I meant to post.
>>
>>18239434
>I really hope a chick just chomping down on a banana like a normal human being isn't turning you on.
Keep hoping, it does for anyone with a penis
>>
>>18239451
No man, it doesn't.
>t. my penis.
>>
>>18239435
If there are others going, then it's very likely not a date. That being said, he might be trying to get to know you a bit better before he asks you on a true 1 on 1 date. Maybe he isn't sure if you're even single or something.
>>
>>18239413
Um yes lmao. You dump your current chick first, ALWAYS.
Because what you're saying to this other chick is "I totally want to keep you on the sides for whenever this thing I already have goes south, but I'm not gonna choose you over her or anything"

Which girl do you like anon. You have to pick one.
Personally I'd dump your current chick regardless. You clearly don't care about her and are only dating for the sake of not being alone.
>>
>>18239458
That does make sense. Thank you for decoding.
>>
I was walking to class yesterday and this normie looking guy was approaching me from the opposite way. He said hi to me and told me to have a nice day before continuing to the parking lot. He didn't even wait for me to have a reaction and I never met him before in my life. I thought that he was on the phone at first but he didn't have one up to his ear or a headset so I don't know what his problem was. Did he mistake me for someone else? Is this a new normie way of insulting someone? Was he practicing talking to people? Why? I am ugly and no one ever says a word to me, first time a stranger has spoken to me in years and freaked me out, felt bad the rest of the day
>>
>>18239571
It's just common decency. Some people like to greet their fellow man.
>>
>>18238164
It's shit like this that causes self-esteem issues.
>>
FRESH BREAD
>>18239706
>>18239706
>>18239706
>>18239706
>>
File: IMG_3005.jpg (569KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3005.jpg
569KB, 640x854px
which photo would look better on T*nder

this one ... or
>>
>>18239285
Thanks! I used to browse /r9k/ for a short while before I realized it's just a massive collection of excuses why you don't need to improve.

Still struggle with thoughts like this a lot. Especially when I think about how another guy has 12 fuckbuddies and I got nothing in so mny years. Again, a female perspective tends to help because you don't have it that easy either.

Makes me feel hopeless sometimes, like the best I can hope for is a gf and start popping out some kids, and never experience a variety of girls and situations.

Because as you said:
>there's a lot of different types.

And frankly, I want to bang those different types and have fun with them before settling down... doing it right away would leave that bad aftertaste of not having lived life enough.
>>
Is everyone in complete agreement so that two encounters with a wider penis than a girl has had previously would 100% not change her tightness? That it unquestionably would revert to original tightness after two single encounters?
>>
>>18238100
What happened to his beard? Was he trying to be on Hunger Games or something?
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.