[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3912.jpg (84KB, 552x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3912.jpg
84KB, 552x579px
I had a beautiful girlfriend for about a year and half until we had a rather sour breakup over the winter. After a few months, I want to get back together with her, but her parents are a huge opposition, and she doesn't want to sneak a relationship, and I don't either. what should I do? I love this girl but I feel like I can't wait for her parents to like me before some bastards snags her.
>>
>>18237440
If either one of you doesn't see the relationship as being worth enduring opposition from her parents, don't pursue it. If being with each other was that important to you, you would be together despite what they think, or you would work to change their opinions and convince them that you're serious this time.
>>
If you're young enough that your parents matter, then your relationship doesn't matter

Remember when you were "girlfriends and boyfriends" with a girl in the 3rd grade?

Yeah, the exact same thing is happening now. It doesn't matter
>>
if you two are letting her parents stop you from being together then it's your own fault
you need to understand your priorities to accept the reality you live in

are her parents' wishes that important to both of you to the point where it outweighs having a relationship?
>>
>>18237448
I'm about to go to college but she's about to be a senior. So her parents opinion kind of matters for the next year, and in that time she just wants to be friends that could date again. She has me on a hook because she is all I want, but she's beautiful and there are dudes far more attractive than I am who will be in hot persuit in less than a year.
>>
>>18237458
i mean who cares
do you and what you feel is right

and if you're at a loss
choose the option that will develop you more
which is usually the one that doesn't have you making deals with fear
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.