[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat guy fetish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0192.jpg (78KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
78KB, 600x579px
Please believe me I'm not trolling. My boyfriend just passed 200 pounds and is really self conscious about it. He doesn't eat very well and I've been on his case about getting healthier. Not because I find fat unattractive but because his family has heart problems and I think he should watch what he eats and be more active. Now this said I have to be honest I've been having dirty dreams and thoughts since he has been gaining obvious weight. Last night I came really hard to thoughts of his fat body rubbing against mine and I wonder if I developed a short term interest in the fatness of my boyfriend or if I always had a fetish and now discovered it.

Now I really really want my boyfriend to indulge me with dirty talk. I want him to say things during sex like
>you love getting fucked by a fat guy don't you
>ugghh I'm so big Anon... you know you love feeling my weight
>etc

Problems I see with being honest about this fetish is 1.) he doesn't take it well and becomes insulted/self conscious, 2.) he loses his motivation to get healthy, 3.) it's just a temporary fetish and I get over it soon but reap the judgement/other consequences of sharing how I feel

What should I do about this situation /adv/, I get so horny thinking about him embracing me and smothering me with with his love and fat... should I let that go to waste?
>>
>>18237381
hahhaahhaahhahahahah

what's your number? I'm 6'0" 210.
>>
>>18237381
Fuck him lots that way he gets skinnier and you get fucked by a fat dude. Eat healthy with him and forget about the weird fetishy talk cause he's probably never gonna do that.
>>
>>18237381
I see the dilemma...

But his health is more important. I suggest you say nothing and encourage healthy lifestyle. If he fails or gets fatter you win anyway.
>>
>>18237381
Gross. When i think about my boyfriends fat i picture how sweaty and stinky it must be in between his rolls. Cheesy. And the amount of food he had to eat to get that way with 0 self control. It puts me off. To each his own though. Maybe try telling him you think being big is sexy first to test the waters, then tell him what u want to hear. Lol. Good luck.
>>
>>18237703
im 6'3" 250
>>
>>18237716
Damn, you're probably right :(

>>18237703
I still love my boyfriend doofus
>>
>>18237381
Sure you wouldn't feel the same if you bf would have big muscles?
>>
I'm 6"0 280 and I don't look nearly that fat
>>
>>18239798
You do.
>>
>>18237381
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE THIS TOPIC
>>
I actually get horny thinking about that, too.

They look like a giant teddy bear, Hnnng.
>>
>>18239798
Im 6'2", 250-260, and look about that fat.
>>
>>18237750
Dang that's really mean :(
My bf is on the heavy side but I love him just the same. I do think he'd be more attractive slimmer but it's not that big of a deal and him being heavy doesn't gross me out.
>>
File: VF_Drive.jpg (21KB, 278x360px) Image search: [Google]
VF_Drive.jpg
21KB, 278x360px
>>18237381
>>
>>18237381
My theory is that when you become emotionally invested in/somewhat attached to somebody you start to find them more attractive even if they are not appealing to even your own subjective tastes entirely. They're available to you, they make you feel good inside, so of course you want to explore those physical things more with them because it's safe, easy and comfortable. I'm not saying this in a bad way either, necessarily ("get out of your comfort zone" etc. bullshit), though you may have to question if it's holding either of you back from your 'true potential' to look sexier. Not that it matters when we all die in the end...
>>
>>18237381
lol i'm a girl with the same fetish
it's embarrassing but it is what it is
>>
Shit i wish i could have a fat ugly girl fetish. Thats all i ever get and I'm always disgusted by myself.
>>
I'm a dude. My wife got biggy sized. She's real self conscious about it. "Trying to loose the weight"

Sex has come to a screeching halt. But a week or so ago she got super drunk. When we got home I found her rolling around in bed all naked, fat out, not caring.

Some of the hottest sex we've had in years. At one point while on top she climbed up on my chest rubbing her gut all over my face. Felt like therapy for her, by me going along like showing her, I'm into you despite this giant guy that looks just like my father in laws....

Just thought I'd share. As far as advice. I say fuck him raw but encourage the weight loss. I'm positive as his body changes your sexual desires will as welll. Op sounds like a grade A great femanon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.