[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it awkward to use Uber to get to a date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1454120250808.png (47KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1454120250808.png
47KB, 200x198px
Hey /adv/, there's this girl I want to ask out. Things are going well and I get the vibe she wants me to ask her out. I know that timing is important and I want to capitalize on this while the mood is right.

The thing is, I delayed getting a driver's license for many years and still don't have one. I have a permit and likely a full license within a few months, and use Uber to get places I otherwise can't. I don't want to wait for months just so I can seem cool only to find she's lost interest because I didn't act quick enough.

My parents are super religious and grew up in a time when a man picked a woman up for a date and they had friendly, non-sexual, Christ-approved fun and that is very much not the current environment right now. I have no siblings and thus have no idea what women expect these days when it comes to dates.

Basically,

1. Am I expected to pick a woman up for a date if I ask her out, even if she has her own car, and

2. If I do need to be the one to pick her up, is it awkward to use an Uber to do so?

Thanks for helping an autismo out.
>>
>>18237288
how old are you and what state do you live in? you might be able to get a license without the waiting period. I know I delayed mine until I was 20 in florida and was able to get the permit and license in the same day, also the driving test was easy as piss because we never left the parking lot.
>>
>>18237292
22, Alabama.

I'm steadily learning but not at all confident I can drive on my own right now though.
>>
File: 1489595201451.png (373KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
1489595201451.png
373KB, 540x684px
bump
>>
>>18237288
>alabama

No fucking idea if this is any different in Alabama, but here in California (where basically everyone has a car):

>1. Am I expected to pick a woman up for a date if I ask her out, even if she has her own car, and

No. In fact a lot of girls PREFER to take their own cars, that way they can bonce the fuck out if they feel like you're a serial Axe murder, a creeper, or like the date just feels like a total bust.

>2. If I do need to be the one to pick her up, is it awkward to use an Uber to do so?

Unless you live pretty close.. kinda? Why wouldn't she just get her own Uber? Unless your Uber is a limo, feels contrived and inconvenient as fuck.

Uber is probably fine though btw. Though who knows, I don't know what the heck Alabama is like.
>>
>>18237724
>that way they can bonce the fuck out

Easier for the dude to bounce too.

Get your own ass here bitch, that way you can get home just as easily when I find out you're the female cast of Married With Children.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.