[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked a Friend Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Chivalry Medieval Warfare.jpg (107KB, 387x444px) Image search: [Google]
Chivalry Medieval Warfare.jpg
107KB, 387x444px
After reading a lot of tragedies on the various boards of 4chan I decided to try to stop being beta as fuck and I asked out a girl I've been friends with for a while.

She said yes, much to my surprise, and now I feel like a jackass who's bluff's been called because I don't know what to do now. We already hang out, see movies, and play games and shit. What do you do when you start dating someone you already spend a lot of time with? The same shit but without inviting other friends along? That sounds kinda lame. I'm not quite sure how to proceed here.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>18237185
>The same shit but without inviting other friends along?
Basically.
>That sounds kinda lame.
Well she's not going to suck your dick with all your friends sitting right there, is she?

Just take her some place nice that she'll enjoy. It's not tough.
>>
>Whose bluff has been called

What bluff? Why are you acting as if this is a game of poker? You said you would do something, you did it, and now it's time to capitalize. Slowly establish a more intimate relationship i.e. be more physical, touchy. Smash that friend barrier with something more significant and relevant to your endeavor
>>
>>18237228
The bluff is that I'm confident and know what I'm doing lol

Thank you for the advice though, it is appreciated
>>
>>18237185
What did you ask her?
Asking someone out can also mean asking to be steady.
If thats the case then you spend time with her by yourselves.
Hold her hand and cuddle up when watching tv.
Ask her to the movies or out to eat.
Just dont change your personality.
She already knows you so you can skip trying to impress her.
If you are a kissless virgin then kiss her after the date when you are hanging out.
Dont wait until you are about to leave.
>>
Just a fair warning because I have been here, you need to be sure she knows it's a date. She might see it as just hanging out, because that's what you guys do already.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.