[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bipolar women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (126KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 500x376px
Meet on some cheap ass dating app, go to movies, laugh along the way, great conversation, buy food, eat, still good conversation, no awkwardness, no downs, all goods and goods. Guy and girl get hot, hot ass kiss in the car, five minutes, she has to go home, before she leaves the car she decides to kiss again, we say goodbye, we both agree we want a second date, before the night is over she texts good night and xoxo, next day she doesn't reply messages anymore, never heard from her again.

Maybe a SJW would tell me that I was mistaken for assuming her enjoyment when she decided to gag me with her tongue.
>>
>>18236922
>next day she doesn't reply messages anymore
What these messages were is crucial to your thread
>>
Not bipolar, just got occupied by something else, probably a dude that she really liked hit her up.

Solution? Find #2. Go out, rinse, repeat.

Or, you could call her and ask her how come she isn't validating you every 5 min of your life.
>>
Many things could've happened since I didn't know her obviously, but my first impression was that it seemed very bipolar.

I only texted her a few times through normal text, during midday I said, hey, hope you have a good day. In the evening, Hey, hope you're doing good. That was it for that day, the next day was the last message I sent "Hey, check out this vid" it was a funny cat video from youtube, short for like a minute or so, that's it, didn't message her anything else. if I don't see a reply in a week I move on, and that's what I did. it happened a long time ago.
>>
>>18237043
Good the jesus god I hope you're baiting
>>
On 4chan? God no
>>
>>18236922
Is she actually bi-polar, or are you just saying that because she ghosted you?
>>
I think it's pretty bipolar to act one way and then suddenly out of the blue act another way for no obvious reason. But that's just my opinion.
>>
>>18237400
Bipolarity isn't anybody's opinion, mate. It's a clinical diagnosis.

To act one way and then another can most likely be due to the answer you should've given me to >>18236962

not trying to be a douch, it's actually really important that you text girls the right shit at the right moments
>>
>>18238703
Whoops, forgot which thread I was in and that you already answered.

Yep, you fucked up by sending those texts, hence why I wrote >>18237055

There's nothing in your texts that builds attraction. It seems more like you're treating what you got as a relationship already, when all you did was make out with her. Give it a week, and then come up with something better
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.