[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you turn down girls on a dating site? Last time I used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1322332863593.jpg (42KB, 271x277px) Image search: [Google]
1322332863593.jpg
42KB, 271x277px
How do you turn down girls on a dating site?

Last time I used it, I was 24 and didn't even get a reply.

Now I'm 30, a lawyer, /fit/ and my life is pretty great. I can't believe how many sweet messages I've gotten.
I have no experience with turning down girls, and all the girls who have turned me down were really mean about it.

What's a kind way to turn someone down? I don't want to be like those girls.
>>
>>18236855

>What's a kind way to turn someone down?

Its the internet, dude. Just don't reply.
>>
File: 1376688264136.png (2KB, 184x172px) Image search: [Google]
1376688264136.png
2KB, 184x172px
>>18236878
But the messages were top notch and so kind! I couldn't do that.

The world is what you make of it, and I want to be kind.

Just asking for some help, since everything I come up with seems dickish and insincere
>>
>>18236911
So basically you want to hear nice things about yourself, and then what
>>
>>18236911
You can't turn someone down without hurting them. It's honestly better to just not reply, if you have no interest.
>>
>>18236911

I'm right there with ya pal. I've just started to ignore unfortunately. There's not much help here.

Think about it from our perspectives when we were younger and not as successful - would a girl writing you "sorry, but despite your well written message and best efforts in putting yourself out there, I don't have interest in getting to know you" have helped at all? Would it have helped at all for her to get your hopes up, and chat with you for a week before saying she didn't want to meet up for a date?

Better to just not answer and pretend nothing happened.
>>
>>18236855
ALL YOU PPL ALWAYS WHINING "HOW CAN I GET A GIRL". WELL HERE YOU GO 4CHAN!

THIS IS HOW YOU GET CHICKS.......

1. A SIX PACK
2. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
3. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>18237824
>illiterate
>>
>>18236855
Dunno man. I don't like being totally ignored because then I'll spend the next week or two racking my brain for what I did wrong in the conversation. I'd much rather be let down hard than ghosted.
>>
>>18237824

Its almost like success in life is attractive or something
>>
>>18237875

yeah but people get green with envy... in general no one wants to hurt an unsuccessful person
>>
>>18236855
What is the height listed on your profile?
What is your actual height?

I'm curious.
>>
>>18237875
Successful young professional with zero debt here, my female friends would rather hook up with high school dropouts from their hometown than me or several of my buddies.

Though if its true you get an avalanche of attention from girls of all ages in your early 30s, then perhaps it's worth it to wait.
>>
>>18237875
its almost like women are whores, theres always someone better than you
remember that when they cheat on you, and that you deserved it, because you werent successfull enough

stupid cuck
>>
>>18237948

can't really fault women for having an evolutionarily driven motivation to mate with the most desirable mating specimens, anon

Do we criticize fifty year old men for going after busty 20 year olds? hell no
>>
>>18237903
5'8" and 5'8"

I'm half spanish/dutch also
>>
>Hey you seem like a really nice woman but I'm not really feeling the spark. Wish you the best of luck!

Seems quick and to the point but not dickish either and I just pulled it out of my ass, I'm not really sure what you're looking for.

>>18238003
>Do we criticize fifty year old men for going after busty 20 year olds? hell no
But we do though? Not sure what planet you live on.
>>
>>18238111
Well, if you live in Spain, 5'8" isn't a problem.
>>
>>18237903
It's not relevant outside of /r9k/ memes.
>>
>>18236911
>>18236911

You are at a friction point between what would typically be considered the nice thing to do (just being honest, "I don't feel a connection"/"sorry you seem nice but I'm not interested") and what essentially is the meat market of online dating. You obviously are interested in partnership, otherwise you wouldn't be on a dating website. And the only thing people have to offer on a dating website is how they look to a potential date, so if you get turned down it's kind of brutal and unequivocal "you're just not attractive enough to get to know."

So "niceness" kind of goes out the window.

I, however, actually think it would be really refreshing if a girl straight up told me that she didn't find me attractive enough enough to date after a short convo rather than go radio silent. This is probably the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>18238189
It's very relevant. If you don't see that you haven't experienced Western society.
>>
>>18238238
You clearly don't leave the basement. If anything, you see the shorter guys who are usually the biggest players.
>>
File: I6pKNFY.jpg (358KB, 1516x938px) Image search: [Google]
I6pKNFY.jpg
358KB, 1516x938px
>>18238245
Code Green.

Also, you don't have to be tall to be a beta provider like in OP.
>>
File: 1483333465897.jpg (25KB, 311x319px) Image search: [Google]
1483333465897.jpg
25KB, 311x319px
>>18238245
>If anything, you see the shorter guys who are usually the biggest players.
Wut

I mean I think the whole height thing is exaggerated but it's unequivocally a handicap they have to work with. Of two men with equal game the taller one will grab more tail.
>>
>>18238271
That's a fallacy, you will never have two equal men with height being the only difference. And why would the tall one have an advantage, if as usual he's uglier and less physically attractive?
>>
File: 1357595358430.jpg (170KB, 625x410px) Image search: [Google]
1357595358430.jpg
170KB, 625x410px
>>18238182
I live in the Netherlands.

But wait, did I say it was?
>>
>>18236911
>I can't do a lack of action
Actually, you can.(t)
>>
>>18238298

lanklets btfo
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.