[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I Have Another Shot with this Girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Okay, so:

>Go on date with girl
>We seem to really like each other and hit it off. Amazing date, and she texts me a lot afterward, indicating she digs me
>After a while, she starts to ghost me and flake a bit
>When I try to set up the next date, she goes "actually I reserve that day for my boyfriend; when else are you free?"
>Never mentioned having boyfriend on date; don't understand if she's making him up to shake me off, was cheating on him, doesn't make much sense either way
>I decide to stop contacting her and just try to get more numbers and dates with other girls
>Despite going on a date with somebody else and having a second one with her lined up, I can't forget that earlier girl
>Eventually against my better judgement text her again, but try to play it cool like "sorry I haven't contacted you for a while, I was busy; I'm busy for the next little while, but tell me when you're free and I'll try to squeeze you in"
>Think my attempt at playing it cool like she's the one trying to get access to my time is transparent as fuck
>But she seems to actually take the bait and tells me a day that she's free

I honestly have no clue what is going on with this boyfriend situation. I figure that, instead of asking about it, I'll just act like I've forgotten about it will treat this hang-out thing like a date, even though I haven't explicitly used the word. I'll flirt, escalate things with her physically, banter/tease, pay for lunch, be seductive, etc. If she's uncomfortable with it, she will make it known and I'll know where we stand. If not, I just hope that she made up the boyfriend thing and maybe in retrospect decided that she's interested in trying me out romantically again.

Is this a good plan, or am I setting myself up for disaster? I'll still be trying to date other girls in the meantime, like the one I'm seeing this week, so I don't put all my eggs in one basket. But this one is kinda my priority.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18236653
>But this one is kinda my priority.
a girl who can't straight up tell you shes in a relationship is your priority?
hmmmmm idk man
>>
Dont try too hard at this. Closure is nice but don't bet on her being your answer. If she still has a bf, she a hoe. If she did it to scare you off, it didn't work and now she knows you're interested.
>>
>>18236657
I guess I just found that I really liked her. The other girl I'm taking on a date this week, I thought she was cool, but I didn't feel the spark. I'm just giving it another shot just in case my feelings change the second time around, and if they don't, I'd love to be her friend.

But the one I'm kinda stuck on... I dunno, I've never clicked with anybody else so well before. I was sure about her after the first date. When she casually mentioned a boyfriend, I was taken aback, because it made no sense how she just casually mentioned him, as if her having a bf wasn't new info to me. Like, none of the possibilities make sense:

1. She was dating him at the time I took her out, and she was cheating on him.
Why would she tell me about him, then? Wouldn't she want to keep him a secret?

2. She got with him in the time since our first date.
Why would she just casually mention him then, instead of saying "sorry anon, I'm seeing somebody now"? Saying "haha actually I'll be with my bf that day" isn't how you break things off with somebody.

3. She made him up in order to let me down "lightly"
My response to the above scenario still applies. She would say, "I'm seeing somebody now etc etc." instead of just casually sliding him into conversation.

Not really knowing what's up is kinda why I plan to just sort of take her out again and feel things out from there, instead of making things awkward by interrogating her about it. And if she brings him up herself, I'll be happy to address it and how it confused me. Otherwise...
>>
>>18236667
Yeah, my better judgement says not to do this, because she is either (a) a cheater, (b) a liar, or (c) somebody not considerate enough to break things off with somebody properly instead of playing weird indirect games.

But I dunno... I really, really dig her like I've dug nobody else. Still trying to keep my options open just in case this blows up in my face, and I'll still be playing the field and trying to get numbers regardless (not that my success rate with this is very good... but at least I'm currently taking out one other girl).
>>
>>18236705
>I'll still be playing the field
Do Americans say this even when they're not fucking the girls they're dating?
>>
>>18236729
I'm Canadian and yes
>>
>>18236743
Neat.

So tell us about your dating experience. How many girls have you dated before the polyamorous chick in question? How old are you, when did you lose your v card and how many have you piv'd?

And more importantly, could you SEE yourself dating and fucking a woman who has a primary SO? I think I might have asked you this in your first thread about this girl.
>inb4 all the moralfags floods the thread
>>
>>18236758

These are the questions that are going to reveal that I'm a loser, aren't they

>So tell us about your dating experience. How many girls have you dated before the polyamorous chick in question?

Three. I didn't go on my first date until less than a year ago.

>How old are you, when did you lose your v card and how many have you piv'd?

22, never, and zero.

>And more importantly, could you SEE yourself dating and fucking a woman who has a primary SO? I think I might have asked you this in your first thread about this girl.

Didn't realize that you were in my first thread.

I guess the thing is that I don't even know if she's poly or not. That's one possibility, but you'd think that she'd just explicitly say so if such were the case. Like, how would she expect me to guess that?

If she is poly, then I guess yeah I could be a side-ho, so long as I never considered it "serious" relationship, and the three of us don't go out on a date at once or something.

But ultimately, I want a gf, so my side-hoing days would be over as soon as I found one.

But best case scenario is that she doesn't actually have a boyfriend, was trying to shake me off, but reconsidered that after I contacted her again (or maybe was regretting that she did that and was ruing that she fucked up her chances with me), and we can just sort of start fresh and I can hook her by being more flirty this time instead of playing it safe.
>>
>>18236810
>your entire reply
Look mate, if you don't mind her being poly, you don't have to figure this mystery in any near future. She might have joked about someone being her bf, but still interested in juggling several guys before settling. In which case she won't choose you if you go on this date with a hidden motif of subconsciously interrogating her about it. Just relax and show her a great time. This will increase your chances of getting her to yourself, in any scenario. So just don't worry about it. If you don't mind being a side dish, and want to move on to something better when that shows up, just have fun until you meet your actual SO - this applies whether or not she has a bf.

I'm 33, have fucked 15 women since I was 18 and my longest dry spell in the last eight years is four months BUT my closest friend is a kissless virgin who's never been on a date. I don't consider you a loser, mate

You seem like you got your head in the right place. Accepting poly just means you don't have to ditch as many people.
>>
>>18236843
In other words, I appreciate how you're trying to rationalizing her past reply, but it matter much less than you might assume.
>>
>>18236848
Thanks for the encouragement!

Interestingly, I creeped the Facebook profile of the other girl I'm taking out, and she shared a post about "toxic monogamy," which seems to imply that she's poly... but I still don't really know about the girl that's higher on my list. I'll just make my goal having a good time and not worry too much about it.
>>
>>18236686
>I guess I just found that I really liked her.
Your feelings here are irrelevant. She has a boyfriend.

>none of the possibilities make sense:
None of your imaginary scenarios have to make sense. The real scenario, whatever it is, doesn't have to make sense. She has a boyfriend.

She has a boyfriend. Move on.
>>
>>18236874
Youre doing it all right anon. Act like the boyfriend thing never happened. Doesn't matter why she said it or if it's true or not. Continue on seducing her like normal.
>>
>>18236874
I'm poly myself. Atm my primary date girl is mad at me for not coming to visit her while she stays with her parents for a few weeks working out some shit, and for not having time to answer the phone while at work. Silly stuff that doesn't want me to break up with her, but annoying and tiring enough for me to want to try something new for a change. I told her not to keep doing this, and she replied that she's never been with someone this understanding and wonderful, but that she can't deal with 'us' right now, so I should just do whatever I want and call her if I want to see her when she's back. I understand that I look like an asshole to most of /adv, but I also know from years of experience that if I was exclusive with this girl, I'd end up holding my dick for potentially weeks or months, and break down into beta mode, instead of setting up dates with other girls that'll inevitably help me stay on my happy notes, and also be a much better lover for her to return to, and meet her with loving kindness instead of bitter resentment and frustrating fear.

Read The Black Dragon's blog if you're interested in how and why open relationships work.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.