[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling Japanese comic books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1133.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1133.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
My brother left me shitloads of Japanese comic books.
>inb4 you call THAT shitloads

>tldr How to sell quick for a reasonable price?

I got no interest in manga, and got no idea what these are worth second hand. Most seem to only been read once, so 99% are mint condition. The local retailer's price tag is left on most, and they range from €8.5 to €13, with some odd exceptions. I'm aware that this might be over-priced, since store is located in a country with high import rates.

How much could I possibly charge for books in this condition? I'd like to know if there's a place online outside of eBay, Amazon, and the like, that specializes on books like these, where I could possibly sell the lot at once, or at least get them out quickly, so this doesn't have to become a month long endeavor. I'm also aware that they might not be rare. The only title I recognize is Neon Genesis Evangelion 1-13.

Cheers and well wishes to all good anons with premium advice!
>>
Bumping to get this over with
>>
Those aren't japanese.
>>
>>18236504
He's definitely an /a/non desu.
But I seriously hope he already thought about it well so you could sell them senpai, because I hope you aren't being an asshole and selling them just like that.

Anyway, there isn't many places where you could sell it like that, but if you have plenty of volumes you can always sell it on a bunch on eBay anyway.

Also you should do some research about manga shops near you so maybe they could buy them in a bunch too so you don't have to worry about the expensive exports, tax, etc.
>>
>>18236620
ok chinese comic books. not like there's a difference between chinese or japanese people.
>>
>>18236630
He's just too lazy to sell them himself, and gave them to me when I helped him move, since I'm always broke and could use the money, and he needed space.

Also actually I don't think he's on 4chan. He watches game grumps and reads 9gag when he's not on world of warcraft.

Thanks for the tip. My city doesn't have many shops that specializes in stuff like this. Far as I know there's the store he bought them from, and a couple of Game Stops (I don't even know if they do comics.)
>>
>>18236620
>>18236642
What
>>
>>18236620
Yes they are
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.