[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a girl in my school that I find really attractive I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

There is a girl in my school that I find really attractive I can't help but to look at her when i see her but she didn't seem to notice me. How should I approach her or should I even aproach her. Im a bit socially awkward and I havent had many experiences with girls pls help
>>
>>18236260
Observe her moves. Watch her closely throughout the day. Heck, even follow her home. You will likely gain insight into her likes/dislikes. Another tip is to go through her trash to see the real her.

After a month or so you strike up a conversation with her and ask her about things you already know the answers to. She will be impressed that, "you understand her and know her so well".
>>
>>18236278
This is literal stalking
>>
>>18236278
Or just stalk her insta, Facebook, Twitter
>>
>>18236328
>>18236278
I dont want to stalk her I want to ask her out but i dont know how to do it
>>
>>18236336
You'll never have the upper hand. How will you know if she is truly honest unless you pursue her and look through her trash or just sneak in when no one is home and go through letters and such?

AFTER that ask her out. You'll know a lot about her and feel confident.

You want to lose your virginity or what, pal?
>>
>>18236260
OP I'm autistic and the first girl I talked to was the prettiest I could find

DO NOT DO THAT

Find 5 average girls and chat to them, just casually.

This will

1. Increase confidence
2. MAKE YOU NOT SPERG OUT

When you do talk to the cute girl be prepared to

1. Get rejected
2. Talk to her as a friend first

Print this off and stick it on your wall or you deserve to fail.
>>
>>18236360
p
r
i
n
t
THIS

OP
>>
>>18236351
Yeah while I am at her house should I steal her panties or just take a scent sample so even if i dont see her but I smell her i know she is around so i can start looking through trash to look for info about her? Should I also do that cause at this point it feels kind of obvious to do this
>>
>>18236360
Thx for the advice,I will try this definetly
>>
File: 1475869108648.jpg (89KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475869108648.jpg
89KB, 480x480px
>>18236360
>>18236260

Some more talk:

Ever asked any other girl out? Notice any girls looking at you the way you look at your crush.. One tip: first times never really work out unless y'all both like each other a lot a lot.. Go practice first and maybe your crush notices you more after.

When girls take long looks at you or you notice they check you out, look back and smile.. see what they do, if they smile too.. do what you gotta do "Is it me or do we have a lot of eye contact?" giggle giggle talk about mutual stuff of interests, use better grammar

But really, crushes come and go and attraction has expiration dates

Oh and don't check out all girls, they all notice that too..

Girls want what they can't (or hardly) get their hands on, period
>>
>>18236260
Man, that's pathetic.
You're looking at her and she's not looking at you. Plus you know nothing about this girl.
Do you realize she might have a BF, who could be doggy-styling her while you're asking for advices on how to approach her ?
Do you realize she might be a bitch in the inside ? That you might have nothing in common with her ?
That she might find you ugly ? Or stupid ?

First rule with girl is : don't be obsessed by a girl you know nothing of and who knows nothing about you.
Next time you're seeing a girl you find attractive, try to approach / talk to her IMMEDIATELY. Then you will know if it's a waste of time or not.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.