[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to fix trust issues in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Is it wrong if i find it suspicious when my boyfriend opens a chat on his tablet and then quickly stands up, hides it from me shocked and then after a view moments says 'that was weird' ? He doesnt make a comment after and leaves to the balkony and smokes a cigarette, without any explanation. Then doesnt explain anything at all the whole night and on the next day still doesnt say anything, but clearly notices that i am suspecting something and then leaves? When I have a argument about it with him over text he says it was some rekt/gore shit and now a few weeks after when i confront him again about it he says he lied and says it was 'nothing at all' and his reaction was because he wasnt used to somebody looking on his tablet. Because honestly i think this is a red flag i dont know what to believe anymore. Who would react like this and not explain anything at all. Wouldnt a normal person care about what this looks like, if it truly was nothing, and show immediatly what the chat was about?
and also any advice on how to deal with this would be very helpful
>>
Ask him to show you the chat if you can't let it go. No point in letting it fester and turn into resentment and distrust as it'll inevitably ruin your relationship. if it really is nothing like he says he'll have no problem showing you the gore (should be gore since he said it was) along with who it was sent from. In that case you can apologize for your reaction and just say you felt uneasy with the way he quickly shut it down, and that'll be that.
>>
My bf knows I come here and I close the browser when he comes here, he sees me do it. Otherwise we don't even use facebook. I'd rather not know if he does whatever behind my back, because if he does, he does it well enough, which is respectful depending on how you look at it.
>>
lol he said one sentence and tilted a tablet and you're freaking out for a day

your relationship is over and it has nothing to do with this individual event but how it plays out sure is telling
>>
>>18236262
shortly after he got a new phone number. he could ask anyone to send him screenshots of a few weeks ago. he asked someone to send screenshots and didnt even make the effort to show me. honestly i dont know what to believe
>>
I know I always share gifs of people getting their head cut off with a chainsaw, it's just common courtesy. I never consider that they might be better off not seeing it.

And if you were to insist then perhaps your prying is the real trust issue here.

"Looked shocked..." so GTFO normie trash.
>>
>>18236273
no the thing is that now he says that he was lying and it wasnt gore/rekt shit and that it was 'nothing'. just a weird reaction
>>
>>18236284
I had a weird dream a married man tried to fuck me with his family in the other room while I was sleeping NEXT TO my bf. I turned the disgusting man down. In my DREAMS. If you love each other you have nothing to worry about.
>>
hysterical normie bitch confirmed
>>
>>18236295
i just feel like he was hiding something from me that would have hurt me in a way. but i might be wrong. he is known to lie and not be very trustworthy in general
>>
>>18236337
>he is known to lie and not be very trustworthy in general
Then break up? Are you waiting for him to magically change in the name of TRUE LOVE?

If someone isn't trustworthy in general, they aren't trustworthy in a relationship.
>>
>>18236337
You might be wrong or right. Do you expect a flawless relationship? Is it worth the trouble and uncertainty? OP, would you die for this man even if you knew he was wrong?
>>
>>18236331
virgin beta fag
>>
>>18236377
Lonely blown out slut
>>
>>18236361
no not flawless of course not.
>>
>>18236387
There are always flaws. You decide what makes or breaks your loyalty. You decide how far you want to go as far as finding out what he is hiding. Personally if he was into feet or something I'd be grossed out and leave. But dont get mad in principle that he is concealing his internet activity. You want to be able to come here without consequences don't you?
>>
>>18236408
yes of course what he does on the internet and here on 4chan or what ever would not hurt me unless it was some real creepy necro or pedo shit. but it was a chat with a friend and thats what makes it seem a little fishy
>>
>>18236426
Well. No smart person is this much of a bad liar. Maybe he is so unobservant he forgot to delete his browsing history because such a lazy lie is indicative of a person who possesses 0 intrigue.
>>
>>18236438
you have a point
>>
Something is off. Speak with him, try and see if he flinches/gets nervous about the topic.
>>
>>18236897
no he doesnt get nervous he gets pretty annoyed. All he says is that he already told me the reason, which is 'nothing'. But I have come to an conclusion. I just dont give a fuck. I will never know why he reacted this way and I really do love him, so why make a fuss about something and loose him this way. I might have been nothing or it might have been something. Now I just know that there are things that separate us and maybe thats not so bad.
>>
why do i have to disable adblock here
what kind of (((shit))) is this
>>
>>18238066
>>18238066
dubs confirmed
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.