[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what am I doing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1441441203592.jpg (63KB, 960x704px) Image search: [Google]
1441441203592.jpg
63KB, 960x704px
ill have a fun little chat for a few days with girls on tinder and when I ask if they want to meet up 80% of the time they just stop responding

maybe it could be anything.. but I have aspergers so its impossible to know
>>
That's cool that you have aspergers. What you can do is abuse the higher than average intelligence granted by it to obsess over doing the things that build up to a girl really liking you.

Like for instance, you can start getting really smart and serious about exercise. In 2 years of dedicated training you would look hotter than most people on earth. Check the /fit/ sticky. So even if your convo game is weak they might give you a second chance if your looks are on point. Good haircut and everything.

What you've got to do is self educate yourself on how to navigate social situations. Because you were born without this intuitive sense of how to do that. What's probably going on is the awkwardness of those social situations are coming off as red flags to them. Even in casual chats there might be big awkward signals you're giving off that you don't realize. There are resources out there for people with aspergers to learn this. Like this one http://www.succeedsocially.com/helpaspergers

There are probably huge resources on learning to socialize well with aspergers. So look for those. I know somebody with aspergers who has a regular girlfriend and they're married. So don't worry there will be a girl out there for you.

There are also guides on major mistakes to avoid on tindr and things you can do to greatly increase your chances of meeting someone. So google something like "Tinder guide". That's giving me a bunch of results already.

Meeting other people to date who have aspergers might be right for you too. Checkout the website called Meetup. You can search for groups with aspergers or whatever you want. https://www.meetup.com/
>>
Do you ask then when the convo is flowing, or is it like you HAD a nice chat yesterday, and asked out them out of the blue today?

You need always remember that you're never the only guy they're talking to. Imagine Girl 1 talkiing with Guy A one night, and pleasant as that may have been she's talking with Guy B the next day. Let's say that convo with B is at least equally good, and in the middle of it A writes her asking for a date. Our question for tonight is should she accept and stop the convo with B, or does she keep and talking, thinking she could get back to A later?

A week goes by and A is at the bottom of a long list of guys Girl 1 has matched with since.

Make sure your convo is preemptively better than B's. When silence occurs, give it a month or two before getting back to her, but be clever about it as your failed attempt is staring her in her face as she opens the chat. The real protip is not asking, but leading the convo into a place where meeting up simply is the obvious choice on her mind.
>>
>>18236222

girls get bored. if people talk to them they are less bored or are at least distracted. texting via tinder requires no effort and often leads to men telling them how great they are, how pretty, how cool, how interesting.

but actually meeting up requires effort and would lead to an awkward situation where you think they like you.
>>
>>18236298
Cringing at the amount of spelling and grammar fuckups, but you can prolly catch my drift. Also non-english native
>>
File: Themanwhodiedinhisboat64x64cm.jpg (80KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
Themanwhodiedinhisboat64x64cm.jpg
80KB, 640x624px
>>18236298
whats a example of "leading the convo into a place where meeting up simply is the obvious choice"

I remember something like that happened recently but when she was busy and asked for a raincheck and then as usual just didn't respond when it came time to cache it.
it makes me so tired

90% of the time that I've been on dates or hook'd up, the girl states interest in meeting in the second or third thing she says. Its so luck based that it seriously makes me question my social ability because of my mild autism even though its always fantastic when we meet in person
>>
If you're actually interested then it's best to quickly arrange a date and move the conversation over to whatsapp or whatever, then let her do the messaging. Don't blow your load in messages, save your chat for when you meet in person - until you've established some sort of treat messaging as a means to set up dates but keep in mind that they want a bit of back and forth.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.