/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

I get heart palpitations and left arm pain, too poor to go to doctor. Can't risk ruining my credit by going to ER.
>>
>>18236190
The real question is, do you want to die?
>>
>>18236194
No, but if I'm going to be poor the rest of my life I might as well be
>>
File: IMG_2399.jpg (151KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2399.jpg
151KB, 750x1334px
Don't be a fag and go to the ER you Jew
>>
>>18236194
How does that matter?
>>
>>18236190
How much do you weigh and how tall are you?
>>
Go you piece of shit, otherwise you'll end up like me. My heart only functions at 25%, probably too late so just go and get fixed before you can't jack off without getting a heart attack.
>>
>>18236199
Eh, I'm pretty fat. 5'8". I fixed my diet and quit doing drugs as well as cut back on cigarettes, but so far nothing has improved.
>>
>>18236195
Then die? Why the fuck would you pick money over your own life? What good is money when you're dead?
>>
>>18236198
It matters because anyone that doesnt want to die wouldn't have asked this question in the first place and rush to the ER
>>
OP I would drag my body across hot coals for 5 miles if I had to get to an ER that way. Fuck the consequences, being alive is more important. Don't be insecure about not being able to deal with the aftermath of this. You will find a way. Things will be fine even if they're shit for awhile. Your life is more important than that. Don't wait for the symptoms to get worse because by then it might be too late. GO!
>>
>>18236206
Because I don't want to be a depressed broke mother fucker who will never succeed and die at 50 anyways?
>>
>>18236204
Get to a healthy BMI, that's the only way to reverse the damage you've done. Independent of whether or not you see a doctor, you must reduce your waist to under 40 inches and maintain a healthy BMI.
>>
>>18236212
You realize your going to die if you don't go to the hospital. The earlier you go the more you can recover. I recovered fine due to age and taking medications/exercising with close supervision.
>>
>>18236212
Alright lets do it your way. You dont go to the ER, you get a TIA and are single sided paralyzed for the rest of your life, credit is non-existant

How does that sound?
>>
>>18236190

>can't risk ruiningm y credit by going to ER
>easier just to die so my credit stays fine

kill your self.
>>
Really, it's way more than just heart pain. I get a severe lump in my throat and my thyroid has swollen. My heart gets a low lingering pain that radiates through the rest of my arm, all this happened because of a bad batch of ecstasy then a meth bender where I was up for a day or two. I pushed on my throat and felt fluids drain and run out, but that just made me feel worse. I used to smoke weed, but now when I do I feel my heart beating out my chest so if it was anxiety I lost the vice I used to cure it. My fear is going to the ER and just getting antibiotics and a pat on the back
>>
Just let OP die, money is more important than his life.
>>
>>18236232
:c
>>
>>18236227
My goodness, look what you've done to yourself! What a disgrace.
>>
Okay then let natural selection take its course.
>>
>>18236227
>My fear is going to the ER and just getting antibiotics and a pat on the back
yeah that happened to me. but only because the er i went too is known to be shitty based on reviews.

what you can do is search for hospitals near your area and go to the highest rated one.
>>
>>18236245
Even if they had shitty reviews they made it out alive. He would be better of going to the one that specializes in heart.
>>
If you go to the ER with chest pains, you won't leave until they are certain you're not having a heart attack. From the sound of it, it could be angina or something, but still you'll want to get this checked out sooner than later.

I'm an EMT, many people survive their first heart attack without realizing they had one. They usually don't survive the second, because toughing out the first one left them with with too much scar tissue.
>>
>>18236259
So should I go?
>>
>>18236270
YES YOU PILLOCK
>>
>>18236270
yeah go m8
>>
>>18236272
LMAO okay. Gonna chew some aspirin and get someone to take me

These guys deserve heart attacks:
>>18236232
>>18236225
>>18236244
>>
File: 223.jpg (39KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
39KB, 450x373px
>>18236286
Says the guy who thinks money is more important than heart issues.
>>
>>18236307
Every American knows that the health system here will fuck you to death anyways
>>
>>18236190
1. Whats your heart rate?
2. Is it regular or irregular?
3. Are these palpitations constant, or brief and intermittent?
4. Do you have chest pain/shortness of breath? Or just arm pain?
>>
>>18236325
I don't know my BPM
It speeds up noticeably when an attack happens, but that might be due to anxiety from the heart pain
They're intermittent, happens at least once a day.
Chest and arm pain that occur simultaneously and occasionally a lumpy feeling in my throat
>>
>>18236333
>I don't know my BPM
Measure it, genius. Feel your pulse, watch a clock for 30 seconds then double it.

How long do your attacks last for?

Is it like your heart is pounding rapidly for a sustained amount of time? If so is it regular or does it dance around?

Or are they one off hard beats, or a pause before a beat?
>>
>>18236190
>Can't risk ruining my credit by going to ER.

No one else sees a problem with? When are you guys going to get something similar to the NHS??
>>
>>18236342
It beats normal until an attack comes on which lasts for several hours or until I manage to pass out. Extremely hard beats that feels like my heart is suffocating, but not alarming enough to say it's a heart attack, but still unpleasant.
>>
>>18236350
i ruined my credit but i honestly don't care. rather be alive then dead
>>
>>18236364
If you're not going to answer my specific questions I cba to help. Enjoy your hours in ED

source: ED doctor
>>
>>18236373
shit man i had a bad reaction to 20mg of vyvanse and i thought i was having a heart attack. like my hr was at 100
went to the ER and they said it was just anxiety but ever since then if i drink any coffee my heart feels like its about to explode.
did blood work test but besides low blood count they said i was healthy af
any tips?
>>
>>18236216
Damn I'm 6ft, 180lbs, ~34" waist and i feel like a fat mess.
>>
>>18236461
That's not a big deal if you work out senpai.

What I said about waist circumference and BMI is because those factors correlate with better health in literally every way. Reduced incidence of all types of cancer, for example.
>>
>>18236395
get a consult with what is known as a medical psychologist to see if the conditioned ellicitor of the reflex can be unpaired from the conditioned response.
>>
OP, does it hurt more when you inhale or move around?

Sounds to me like your pain is caused by anxiety.
>>
>>18236190
>Risk ruining credit.
You sir, are not poor.
>>
>>18236190
Have you asked yourself if you deserve to live if you can't afford a doctor?
>>
>>18236190
Get rich or die trying. You're living the American Dream, OP.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.