[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Penis Size Affect Vaginal Tightness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: labia-puffing-comp.jpg (58KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
labia-puffing-comp.jpg
58KB, 620x413px
Say a girl is going out with an average guy. They break up, and she has two one night stands with bigger penises (thicker). Would this loosen her vagina? Would it feel any different to the original BF if they were to get back together down the road?

Would two fucks change tightness even slightly?
>>
>>18236057
No, they wouldn't, unless she goes back to the normal cock immediately after.
>>
>facepalm

No.

4chan.

Stop believing in "roasties" you dumb motherfuckers.

You penis is not that fucking big.

The vagina is meant to spit BABIES. Guess what, a baby head is fucking three times thicker than your cock will ever be.
>>
>>18236062
Do you mean literally immediately after? Like minutes after?

Would there really be no slight long term change, even if the one night stand guy was much thicker than the previous guy?
>>
>>18236072
I m dying hahaha those people are so funny
4chan best cure for depression
>>
>>18236057
We already had this thread. It was full of broscience, bitching, attentionwhorings, memes, virgins and pol/tards without any source whatsoever.

Tldr: vagina is cool thing. It acomodates to various sized things from finger to baby head.

If you are scared of your bf accusing you fucking BBC, consider yourself if such bf is worth the trouble. Also honest not cheating girls doesnt have this problem.

And no, he wont be able to notice. But he will notice stdi you will gave him from jamal.
>>
>>18236081
Would two goes on BBC genuinely not change anything even slightly though? You're 100% sure that the vagina and opening shrink fully back down and would not feel even fractionally looser? Literally not possible from two encounters?
>>
>>18236087
You know what? Buy a bigger vibrator or some dragon dildo. If by any chance your bf will notice, tell him you have been using your new dildo.

Or seriously, stop cheating your partner!
>>
>>18236095
I'm just asking about the physiology. Would two encounters with a large penises reduce vaginal tightness even slightly?
>>
>>18236099
And if I told you no, why would you believe me? You see there hasnt been studies about this sort of question.

Why are you asking this?
>>
>>18236099
>face palm

No.

Source: My 8th grade sex ed class.

Do people even take sex Ed anymore?
I feel like a lot of /adv/s problems would be solved if they did....

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

Fuck man, that article even SUGGESTS sex to tighten a vagina that's been stretched due to aging and childbirth.

So many face palms
>>
We had this exact same fucking thread yesterday.

The answer is always NO.
>B-but what about-
NO. You would have to literally push out an entire baby to see any change in the elasticity of the vagina, and even then the vagina tightens back up in time.

No it does not matter how big the dick is. It does not matter how MANY dicks you fucked. No it does not matter how often or how rough you have sex. The act of sex does not loosen a vagina in any permanent capacity.

Virgin women can still have "roast beef" labia, and sluts that fuck a million men can still have "hamburger bun" labia. Stop asking this stupid question.
>>
>>18236057

This is a repost. Mods, can we delete this? It's clearly bait.
>>
Yes it does. Don't listen to all these roasties bitching and getting hella bent out of shape because of facts.

If you have enough sex and you happen to know how active the person your having sex with is, you can tell. The biggest sluts always have the loosest vaginas, bar none.
>>
File: uggh.jpg (27KB, 448x461px) Image search: [Google]
uggh.jpg
27KB, 448x461px
>>18236072
>>18236107
>facepalm
>>
Oh it's this this thread, again.

The answer is no
>But-
The answer is no
>>
>>18236119
Is that size related or frequency related. Will two or three encounters with a large penis change tightness slightly? Would would it have to be regular sex?
>>
It was no when you made this thread last week. It's still no now. I hope you realize it before coming back next week WITH THIS SAME FUCKING QUESTION
>>
>>18236057
A vagina is like a rubber band. It gets looser over repeated use and starts to get blown out, a roastie. Play with a rubber band and see the effects over time.
>>
>>18236384
So two single encounters would cause a loss of tightness in your opinion?
>>
>>18236370
The response is split though, Lenny still say it does
>>
>>18236075
>Do you mean literally immediately after? Like minutes after?
Hours.

>Would there really be no slight long term change, even if the one night stand guy was much thicker than the previous guy?
Yes. There are no long term changes.
Vagina can accomodate different sizes and come back to normal.
>>
>>18236423
And it would be the same is she slept with the thicker guy a second time? It still goes 100% back to previous tightness?
>>
>>18236430
Yes, definitely.
After a few hours the vagina goes back to its normal tightness. A couple of inches more in length or girth aren't a huge stress for an organ designed to welcome a baby's head.
>>
>>18236434
You do accept that birth can change tightness though? Just not two single encounters with a big penis?
>>
>>18236441
Sure.
But I've never seen a dick as big as a baby's head.
>>
No, and even in the remote chance that some girl managed to do it, she can tighten it back with exercise.

You may not believe, me but from personal experience I can tell you this: I have a fairly large dick and after fucking my ex-gf I would leave her pussy gaping, she still didn't lose tightness over time, on the contrary it seemed to me it would vary based on mood, health, foreplay and so on.
>>
>>18236057
If it loosened, use an adapter
>>
Yes, and also fucking tight pussies will shrink your dick and make it thinner.
>>
tfw roastie bitches deny they get stretched out like in my ntr doujins
>>
Lol if you seriously don't know what kegel muscles are and how they affect male and female genitalia function then you are sexually retarded.

If you have sex or are planning on having sex you should know about kegel muscles, breathing for ejaculatory control, thrust tempo shifts, cultivating/circulating sexual energy, and how to orgasm without cumming, and of course knowing how often you should cum (it's not very often. Men in their 20s: Once every 4-5 days max. Especially if you work full time. If you're on vacation cum as much as you want.)

If you don't know these things in 2017 your life is hopeless.

Recommended reading:

>The Mutli-Orgasmic Man: sex secretes every man should know

>The Sex God Method

>How to be a 3% man (More so dating techniques less sex advice)
>>
>>18236434
Would it be fair to say a girlfriend probably cheated or is using some large tool prior to visiting if one day, she's not as tight as she normally is and you can tell because you have sex daily.
>>
>>18236733
>How to be a 3% man
like 3% milk?
>>
This shit again:
A big dick can stretch out a vagina if there is frequent sex but it will return to baseline after a few weeks.
A 'roastie' labia has nothing to do with sex frequency. women can be innies, get horny, and have flaps due to increased blood flow. Older women can develop larger flaps over time because your body continues to change just as a function of age.
>>
>>18236765
One time I met a chick on tinder who was super cute. She invited me over her house at mindnight.

She invited me to her room and she asked me to rub her back. I was using oil and shit and started rubbing her ass.

She had what looked like a great body....I took off her underwear and I swear to god her labia looked like two cow tongues protruding out of her vagina. It was horrible.

What was even worse was that she didn't say anything, she just acted like it was normal. I was grossed out and didn't want to eat her out, so she took my hand and started showing me how to finger and rub a girl's clit like I've never done it before. In all reality I was just petrified and wanted to leave.

I froze up eventually she gave up and made herself cum while I looked at the wall pretending I was into it.

Then I figured hey I drove out here may as well bust a nut. She started sucking my cock and I came instantly. I can last as long as I want if I relax and breathe, but I was literally shell shocked by what I saw and my body sensed I needed to gtfo. Thank you Jesus.
>>
>>18236783

damn bro I'm sorry that happened to you. that is fucking disgusting...
>>
I do believe that regular sex with a thicker partner can permanently stretch out a vagina.

Is the consensus though that two single encounters definitely 100% would not cause any change, even slight?
>>
Lol at this thread. I feel like its a bait thread but its far too funny.
>>
>>18237004
It is a bait thread. OP keeps asking the same fucking question over and over again, just like they did in the last thread.
>>
File: 739.png (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
739.png
16KB, 200x200px
>>18236057
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.