[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about moving to Japan? I want to live in Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: japa-MMAP-md[1].png (93KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
japa-MMAP-md[1].png
93KB, 1036x733px
How do I go about moving to Japan?

I want to live in Japanese blissfulness forever.
Giving up my American citizenship would be damn hard though.

Thoughts and opinions?
>>
日本語を話すか。
>>
>>18235708
Oh.
>>
>>18235723
>not answering with はい
ur fukt
>>
>>18235746
Will it be impossible if I don't speak Wapanese?
>>
If you can read this, know this

ファック・オフ
私たちは満ちている
>>
>>18235766
For those that don't speak moonrunes, it says something to the effect of, "We need all the white people we can get!"
>>
翻訳者、ゴーグルの使用をやめる
あなたはあなたが日本で使用するつもりはないので、
>>
>>18235775
Not even OP.

Besides, if nobody can understand what you're saying, then what point is there in wasting breath in the first place?

I'll call it my good deed for the day. Everybody I encounter from this point on is shit out of luck now, though.
>>
>>18235804
>Besides, if nobody can understand what you're saying, then what point is there in wasting breath in the first place?
This is what Japanese people think about gajin in Japan
>>
>>18235808
That was the joke.
Nobody likes being gawked at.
>>
>>18235705
I would assume you would go about buying a home, getting a job and then applying for residence or something like that
>>
>>18235705
Japan's work culture is basically that you will be looked at like shit on a shoe if you don't sell yourself into slavery at whatever company your work for; the dating scene is shit because of said mass volunteer enslavement; and Japan's xenophobia is unparalleled in 1st world countries: people will hate you for being white and you'll know it.

You'll be eaten alive.
>>
>>18235824
> you will be looked at like shit on a shoe if you don't sell yourself into slavery at whatever company your work for
What if I have enough money to never work again?
>>
Nigga, haven't you ever watched The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift?

Dem japs are crazy, dawg. Drifting around in parkades like it's nobodies business. You wouldn't last a Japanese week!
>>
>>18235835
Dead.
>>
>>18235831
Then live your days as NEET, but physically located in Japan.
It won't make anime real though
>>
There will be a communication gap because you weren't raised there which will make conversations awkward.
>>
>>18235831
Wow money to never have to work agian how do I achieve that. who cares about going to Japan if you never have to work agian
>>
>>18235705
>>18235831
If your loaded just go if you dislike it just come back problem solved
>>
You can settle there for some years to teach English - this won't be a long-term solution though.

Aside from that holding a degree that is in-demand and being fluent in Japanese is really the only chance aside from marriage.
>>
>>18235705
Just visit it and enjoy whatever you like about Japanese stuff on the US.
It's just another first world country, and what this anon said>>18235824 is true.

Stop being a huge weeb and really think about it, since a fuckton of Japanese would want to be in your place living in the US and being a white dude.
>>
>>18235705
Start out with and English teaching job. Once you get settled in and learn the language, start looking for salaryman jobs.
>>
>>18235824
I always hear mixed results on japanese GAIJIN GO HOMU mentality
Like some people say, yeah, waitto piggu go homu
Other people say it's overblown and not much worse than anywhere else (unless you're a marine or english teacher)
work culture is unanimous though
>>
>>18235705
Japan isn't magical anime land.

If you want to go to Japan and you have no skills, teach English.

It will be difficult if you don't speak Japanese, that's the language.

It sounds like you've romanticized Japan, here's the thing: if you aren't Japanese you'll always be an outsider no matter how long you live here. That won't ever change, even with citizenship.
>>
why would u want to live in japan
>>
>>18235705
>Japanese blissfulness
This literally doesn't exist. Please realize the reason their society produces so much entertainment is they need the escapism from a soul-crushing society.
>>
>know little of japan but anny mays
>never get that weeby itch to go there
>learn a bit about it
>kind of want to move
I mean life sucks there too, but the scenery (natural and architectural) is nicer, they still have arcades that aren't the sad drunk "barcade" shit, people are polite due to obsessive culture, meido cafes and otaku centers like nakano seem like fun to hang out at, shipping costs on figures and onaholes are nothing, food is good
I interact with people so little anyways that if I learned the language and secured a job being an outsider wouldn't even matter much
>>
File: BELIEVE IT.jpg (78KB, 688x659px) Image search: [Google]
BELIEVE IT.jpg
78KB, 688x659px
How old are you Anon?

check if you qualify for any of the MEXT programs.

check abroadinjapan's japanese guide.

ad japan per aspera

filename
>>
File: c1dnh0S.jpg (1MB, 1527x1014px) Image search: [Google]
c1dnh0S.jpg
1MB, 1527x1014px
Lived in Japan for some years. What you need:
>Japanese language skills
>University degree
>Be passionate about your goals

Don't go the English teacher route. I met so many of them and they are all fuck ups and no one likes them.

Find a (international) company and send them mails or directly on linkedin. That's how, after about 20 applications, I landed my job.

Don't worry about racism or anything, you won't ever notice it. People don't give you any special attention if you don't stand out bad. You won't ever be Japanese though.
You also are going to be a slave of the company. Nothing you can do about it. 10 to 12h work per day and once or twice Izakaya night where you have to attend as well (and get drunk everytime). Waifus aren't any different to the western ones so don't have a wrong imagination about it. Weather is shit in summer, very hot and humit. Apartments are fine for rent but if you aren't rich you won't ever own property. Also you live with the risk of dying any day because of a mega earthquake.

Other than that it's very comfy and nice to live. Lots of good food, respectful people, nice landscapes, service culture, etc.
>>
>>18237020
How's the Japanese pussy?
>>
>>18237051

Sideways
>>
>>18237020
What is your job if you don't mind me asking? What were some of the others you applied for?
>>
Whatever problems you have now will stay with you, or get worse, by abandoning your entire life and moving to a different country alone.
>>
File: 1466564077845.jpg (197KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466564077845.jpg
197KB, 517x768px
>>18237109
Fucking kek'd, great answer
>>
Learn to play BEFORE you go to Japan. It's harder to learn but more rewarding if you already know.
>>
File: 1478949609664.jpg (269KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1478949609664.jpg
269KB, 1280x851px
>>18237051
I believe a bit tighter. The bigger problems are condoms. In Japan they are much smaller than in Europe. Even the "XL" condoms are so tiny that it hurts my average dick

>>18237196
I'm working as a engineer in a mid sized company. From their website I could read that they want to grow internationally so I thought it might be a good chance at there.

So I think it's good to apply smaller/mid sized companies and analyze their website, portfolio, etc. in order to find a good reason why they should hire you as a gaijin
>>
Just so you know, you will always be and seen as an outsider in Japan.

Let your weebo dream fade out desu
>>
>>18235705
If you have money, enroll in a language schools. yearly tuition is like $8k usd. Some examples
https://www.yosida.com/en/index_en.html
https://www.kudan-japanese-school.com/

There's a ton of them so shop around carefully. Looks nice huh? They will give you a student visa (which permits part time work as well) and you can live in japan while learning japanese through intensive (like ~4hr a day) classes

At this point it's the closest you can get to becoming an anime MC (with a rose-colored college life)

By the end you'll actually know japanese assuming you didn't just fuck around, then you'll take JLPT N1 and EJUA so you can apply to college or a votech school, which will again extend your visa). To become a permanent resident then you just need to land a job or a waifu

And do research before you shell out the dough so you don't wind up in a shitty visa front
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/01/03/national/social-issues/experts-warn-japans-language-schools-are-becoming-a-front-for-importing-cheap-labor/

graduation rates, student body / faculty statistics for every school here
http://www.nisshinkyo.org/search/index_e.html
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.