[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First tattoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bec7dfad56588cee33106c45854e4059.jpg (151KB, 736x1137px) Image search: [Google]
bec7dfad56588cee33106c45854e4059.jpg
151KB, 736x1137px
Getting my first tattoo Friday on my stomach. What should I expect/ how should I prepare myself?
>>
>>18235662
Don't drink alcohol, don't eat fat things.
>>
What are you getting?
>>
More meat on the point of contact, less painful

So biceps, less painful
Elbows/Ribs/Neck, very painful

I myself have two on my biceps, reasonably sized, took about 2 hours less probably each.
I might recommend bring a friend so you can talk to someone the whole time.
Places might differ but my process was like filling out forms, making sure the image was the one I chose, shave the area where the tattoo was going, they turn it into some purple paper replica sort of the tattoos you get as a 5 year old, place it perfectly, then the actual tattoo starts.
>>
>>18235662
Pic related?

In all seriousness if you have to ask then just don't
>>
>>18235827
Yes the picture is related. I'm a sous chef and I love to represent
>>
>>18235794
The picture is what I'm getting
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>18235662
Please dont.

If you want to be fancy, go for non permanent tattoo aka hanna tatto. You can also change the picture every so often and once you get bored of it, it wil simply disappear.
>>
>>18235878
Honestly that's the best way to get tattoos. People always get tattoos of random shit because it looks cool and it's just stupid.

By choosing to get this tattoo, you're saying that being a chef is a major part of your life. This tattoo will have you always remember what you did as a chef. It's not just a "hey look a cow LOL xD" tattoo. It's a chronicle of your life. And if being a sous chef is something big and important to you then you you definitely should get the tattoo.

You will never regret the tattoo because that would mean you would regret that time in your life. And I personally believe that we should never live with regrets.

Tldr yeah anon get the tattoo it's rad. Also bring somebody with you like the others anon said it's a good idea.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.