[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls make the first move ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2327.jpg (41KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2327.jpg
41KB, 373x550px
Lads, I am fucking content being single
If someone wants in on my life, they have to show me
Or I really might die single
>>
>>18235427
>If someone wants in on my life, they have to show me
Pretty much what every girl thinks
Even the most desperate
>>
they usually do, they usually get interested and show interest at bare minimum, some might expect you to make the final step (by asking out, make a move etc) but its very easy to detect

the bad news is if you they show zero interest they usually have none
>>
>>18235435
There are also girls who show interest and then ignore when you ask them out
>>
Many times they do, but we men and even other women don't realize it.
A look at you with the right smile is an invite, a first move.
Standing next to you even when you change places in a party, that is also an invite...
I mean, there are MANY ways they subtly make the first move.
>>
>>18235440
This. I hate this.
>>
>>18235427
If you get very attractive they do

I've seen the difference from when I was moderately attractive to very attractive first hand. You'll get a couple of glances and girls might seem friendlier but when you're very attractive I've had girls give me their phone numbers with no effort asking for me to call them sometime. They'll go out their way to sit or stand next to you and they'll laugh at anything you say. Also you can say pretty much anything and get away with it.
It's a bit insane

You really should just ask girls out, it's not that hard
>>
>>18235427
>Do girls make the first move ever

yes but you have to be high in demand. if you have many positive qualities like looks,ambition,goals and good personality. girls are going to compete for you and try to steal you very quickly. girl have a very small pool to date from because women push men off college and the workforce :^)
>>
>>18235427
The only gf I've had made the first move. Well... every single move. After not being able to see her for quite a while, I've discovered that she has left me for someone else.

The answer to your question is YES. If you ever get a gf, treat her right and spend as much time with her as possible
>>
Yeah, that's how I relationship actually. They flirt first.
>>
If some girl really likes you, she would wait 3 hours after school just so you would walk past her, but to ever start a conversation with you? nah
>>
>>18235440
There are also men who think a girl being friendly means she's interested in you
>>
>>18236381
Women in general are really stupid about what is "friendly" so that's no surprise. I've met girls who think friendship is having her permission to take her out places, buy her things(This in particular is a big one) and giving unclear answers when they really mean no.
>>
>>18236412
>i met a couple bad chicks so all women are really stupid
yikes
>>
>>18235427
I've had lots of girls show interest in me and I'm only 18, but I'm a bit autistic so I only went for like the 10/10 which always failed, but yes it is possible.
>>
Its very rare, but it does happen. Usually girls dont make the first move as in approaching you to chat, but once you become their friend or get their number or whatever, THATS when you can expect to see an interested girl make a move (i.e. asking you to do things)
>>
>>18236415
Scary but it's true tho
It's part of their nature to just shut up and receive but their idea of friendliness is fucked because of it.
>>
>>18235427
Two made first move on me. One 5/10 one 7/10. I'm 8/10 in the eyes of grills that need a tallfag and 6/10 objectively.
>>
>>18235427
unless you look like an actor or athlete, yes you make the move
>>
>>18235427
Don't listen to anons who said that it could only happen if you're good-looking/chad. It actually depends on your personality.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.