[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: freddie.jpg (70KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
freddie.jpg
70KB, 500x707px
I want to love somebody, I really really do. I want to waste hours just staring at someone's face, try to memorize every line that composes their appearance. I want to see the scars they got from childhood, I want to know the stories behind those scars. I want to see the little dots they got on their skin that they don't even know about. I want to know what their tastes are in subjects I've never considered caring, I want to know the little things about they favorite song, their favorite band, their favorite people. I want to be devote of somebody and do stuff for somebody. I want to be a servant but I don't want to be humiliated, I don't want to feel like a tool but I have this deep wish for pleasing someone who would appreciate me for doing it. Am I a faggot?
>>
Are you an Athiest or a Believer?
>>
>>18235422
I just don't care about god. If he exists fine, if he doesn't fine too. That makes me agnostic right?
>>
Get a gf
>>
>>18235309
Very cute. I'm interested what people on this board have to say about this.
>>
>>18235439
That makes you a fedora tipper
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Love is the only thing I really want, OP. I haven't been in love in so long, or in a relationship in so long.. or even had sex in so long.. that I feel, just.. too ready. Yet the only person I feel interested in lives far away (no big deal, I'd move or move her in with me), and she probably has somebody..

After creating things, art, music, for years.. I've just come to a point where creativity is something I prefer to absorb, rather than express. I want a very basic thing, love. I want her.. and I want us both to live in peace. The old creative me is just a tide that can resurface, but I'd like to be in love when it does. Because everything without love feels mechanical, without passion. Hell, I was more creative when I was depressed, than I am now that I'm.. well, not exactly perfect, but mostly neutral.

Yet creativity itself is not the end goal, but peace of mind in the presence of someone I know has the power to create. Even if she no longer creates anything.. something about that spirit of hers.
>>
>>18235309
This isn't healthy
>>
>>18235309
>Can anybody find me somebody to love
>>
>>18235579
Why haven't you talked to her about this?
>>
>>18235309
Females can't love.
>>
>>18235579
>Because everything without love feels mechanical, without passion.

You should be able to live your life without love.

>>18235309
>Am I a faggot?

no, go get a gf.
>>
>>18235521
>Get a gf
>>18235851
>no, go get a gf.
Those are horrible advices. Women don't want to be in a relationship like that. Get a pet OP, it'll be better.
>>
>>18235309
Man, you're gonna get yourself fucked up, trust me. Love is the biggest lie, when you think you have found the person you want to be with the rest of your life, you find that they have been fucking someone else at your back, coming back home and saying "i love you, you're the best". Seriously, if you wonder what love is, this is love.
People are like this, they can fake in ways you can't imagine.
>>
>>18235851
I should be able to? I don't think I'd be typing these things if I didn't. Creative people like to make creative friends. Only natural. And in that company, they are more in tune with themselves.

My attraction was far deeper than something on the surface though, though the surface was very nice..
>>
>>18235826
>I want to suck dick
>>
>>18235309
You know what's weird? No one talks about their "other half" anymore, its just someone they fuck and live with. It's to be expected on 4chan but it's kinda weird to see it happen IRL.
>>
Bump because I really need help with this
>>
>>18236526
There is NO help past 25.

This board has been asked the same questions again and again, and each time we return to the same vague catch-all bullshit advice.

>bee urslf
>>
>>18235309
>>18235579

Do whatever you want. Perceive people and perceive love, experience people and experience love, however you want. Do not let 4chan define love or reality for you. Feel how you want to feel. Emotions are nebulous and only you can explore them and define them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.