[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop thinking about other things during sex??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-03-02 19.45.56.jpg (785KB, 1439x1263px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-02 19.45.56.jpg
785KB, 1439x1263px
This had never happend in the past but recently it have been happening a lot, when im with my gf and we start fucking my mind drift away thinkig of other shit and I partialy lose my boner because of this. How I prevent this for happening?? (Pic unrelated)
>>
Try focusing on your breathing, try meditation.
>>
>>18235220
Are you on some pills?
Do you fap too much?
Do you have troubles with your girl?
Is your gf even attractive for you?
Adopting some kinky play in bed?
Do you even enjoy sex?
Is she starfish?
>>
>>18235226
>Are you on some pills?
No im not takig any medications.
>Do you fap too much?
I fapped frecuently in the past now is not as frecuent 1 pr 2 per week but It happens even when i have days with out fapping.
>Do you have troubles with your girl?
I have somethings that im not confortable with but those are not the kind of things i think while we fuck.
>Is your gf even attractive for you?
Yeah she is attractive to me, just seen her naked give me a boner.
>Adopting some kinky play in bed?
We do some kinky stuff but they are pretty normal for me.
>Do you even enjoy sex?
Yeah i enjoy it even when i domt cum what in the past was pretty common (that i didnt cum) but now must of the time we fuck i cum.
>Is she starfish?
What??
>>18235226
>>
>>18235223
Yeah im starting to meditate but how is this exactly going to help me no to drift away during sex.
>>
>>18235252
>starfish
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=starfish

Looks to me you just have to try harder. Like try to think about her, make her talk to how big you are or how badly she wants it so you dont forget what you are doing in the first place.

Also maybe solve your
>somethings that i am not comfortable with
first so you can have passionate sex with perfect girl.

Also I hope you at least suck her pussy if you go limp. Dont leave your girl until she is satisfied.
>>
>>18235220
You ever try kissing her during sex? How about biting and nibbling her ass? Spank her while doing the doggy?

Try multitasking while doing her bruh!
>>
>>18235274
>>>18235252 (You)
>>starfish
>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=starfish
>Looks to me you just have to try harder. Like try to think about her, make her talk to how big you are or how badly she wants it so you dont forget what you are doing in the first place.
No she is not a starfish. She moans really loudly and say how good it feels all the time. But i can't not fully concentrate in having sex for some reason. I dont know maybe because the things that have happend between us i had loss some joy in fucking her.

>Also maybe solve your
>>somethings that i am not comfortable with
>first so you can have passionate sex with perfect girl.
Yeah i will try talking to her to solve this things.

>Also I hope you at least suck her pussy if you go limp. Dont leave your girl until she is satisfied.
It os not that i go completly limp my boner just decrese it hardness. But she thinks its her fault or something similar and loses some arousal but most of the time either she cums while where fucking or i go limb and do some oral or finger her until she cums.
>>
>>18235304
Dude, you are either overthinking or not telling whole story.

If you are unhappy in your relationship or in your life in general, you will suck at sex in one way or another.

What problems you got?
>>
>>18235318
>>>18235304 (You)
>Dude, you are either overthinking or not telling whole story.
>If you are unhappy in your relationship or in your life in general, you will suck at sex in one way or another.
>What problems you got?
I think it both i overthink things to much when it comes to her and i think that im not in a good position in our relationship. You see i think im very good in bed (i think this because with all the women i have been with they all cum and i can see on their faces they really enjoy having sex with me some even look for me just to have sex again) and i lasted a long time most of the time didnt even cum (this may sound wierd i prefer not to cum, i enjoy it more when i dont cum). When my gf and i started she cum every time we fuck, more than once (when she cum we need to stop because her orgasms make her contract really hard) but recently when whe are having sex she doesnt contract like this i talk to her and ask her what was happening she told me she is just trying to not cum as hard because when she cums like that she inmidiatly wants to stop having sex. But i dont know this makes me feel like im not good at bed and makes my boner lesshard. Other thing is that i dont like to much to cum but with her is like inevitable but when i cum and we have just fuck for 15 min i feel really bad, we use to have long sex sessions like 45 or an hour she told me she dont like long sessions she prefers 15 or 20 mins (before the thing about cuming at 15 min happen, she didt said it because of that) but i still fill bad with my self.
>>
>>18235318
And in my relationship things are between good and bad all the time but mostly because of her insecurities and traumas that we have discutions. One of those was that she felt that i have sex with her just because im horny af (partialy true im horny af) and not because i love her so now when whe are having sex i think alot about if she is feeling like i love her and that sort of things and i lose some boner because of this. She is really insecure and also thinks that i can and will replace her with the first women (better than her) that cross my path and because she is really insecure this happes a lot.>>18235318
>>
>>18235356
1) your view on sex is retarded.

You have sex to make YOU AND YOUR PARTNER to feel good. Stop focusing on lasting forever. Who cares if you cum in 5 minutes. Just cum dude. If she wont finish, you can finger her, lick her whatever. Females can also feel bad if their partner doesnt finish.

Also you are probably so horny because you rarely cum. Change that mindset dude. Sex isnt about lasting forever. You can have good quickie in the morning under 10 minutes and still both parties can enjoy it.

2)When she cums and cant go on, we call that
>refractory period
even some girls have that. You make her feel unconfortable by delaying your cumming. Enjoy yourself and stop making it a chore for her and for yourself.

The key part is to HAVE FUN. Not to watch clock. Throw clock from bedroom if you must so there is no telling how long you lasted.

3) insecure girlfriend
When she tells you her worries, all you have to do is to NOT ARGUE, hug her and tell her she is your girl number one no matter what.

Girls have emotions on 1st place. Logic comes after. Make her FEEL secure and loved. Bring her flowers, ask her on date (doesnt matter how long you are dating, you can go on dates even after you marry), tell her how sexy she is and that you cant live with her anymore.

And please, stop trying to have 1 hour long sex. Cum, grope her, lick her pussy, whisper nonsence into her ear whatever. You dont need hard dick to do that. She needs to feel she is sexy enough for you that you cant last long.
>>
>>18235391
Okay i understand. The thing with cuming is that it makes me feel wierd.
>i started to have sex at the age on 14 and my first time cuming with a women was when i was in my late 18 so it still feels a little bit wierd for me to cum (im 20).
But you are right men i need to chill about that.
And i dont argue with her when she tell me her worries i understand her and ask her i a calm voice what is the problem and what can i do. And try to explain her how important she is to me and how beautiful she is but some how things go south. But you are right thanks
>>
>Girls have emotions on 1st place. Logic comes after. Make her FEEL secure and loved. Bring her flowers, ask her on date (doesnt matter how long you are dating, you can go on dates even after you marry), tell her how sexy she is and that you cant live with her anymore.
Im a lot like this i bring her little presents things that she like like flowers, gummies or food; and im always telling her how beautiful, inteligent and good person she is; and i always tell her how much i love her and love been with her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.