[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Say hi to that cutie in the subway >Ask her stupid question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 18u.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
18u.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>Say hi to that cutie in the subway
>Ask her stupid question
>She answers and giggles
>Smiles and stares at me still.
>Didn't even look her in the eyes

Every single time.

Jesus christ no wonder I'm still a virgin, I just realized that my biggest problem is to open up and show my desire to somebody even if she doesn't reciprocate.
I barely can look them in the eyes, in fear they see me as a creepy guy.

I can't get over this simple fact and assume that I'm attracted and it's like I feel ashamed of it or can't openly show it.

I've had so many girls being receiptive to my mundane talk everywhere, but I lack so much confidence I don't find a way to make a conversation.

How do I fix this?
Is it right that I'm scared of how a girl will react or should I not give a fuck and impose myself even if it annoys her?
>>
Talk to girls until you stop feeling awkward about it. Not looking in her eyes when you talk is actually more creepy, so try to make eye contact when you're talking around 2/3 of the time
>>
>>18235216
I talk to girls all the time.

But whenever one fits right in as a possible sm I just get awkward.
>>
>>18235233
Stop putting girls that you're attracted to on a pedestal then
>>
>>18235241
How?
So many people tell me not to, but imagine that I have less experience than a highschool kid.
As bad as it sounds I have to admit it, never getting intimate with a girl has made me worry a lot about not fucking up like this.
>>
File: 1483562183466.jpg (99KB, 638x740px) Image search: [Google]
1483562183466.jpg
99KB, 638x740px
Try getting to know people that your generally no into, women know that you're a bottom beta bitch and you need to up your game by establishing a social degree in life. They know you spend most of your time in the basement jacking off and posting internet memes. Get out of the basement, start talking to lvl 6 qt's, start eating more red meat and fiber and stop being such a bitch.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.