[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minor Acne Solutions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mild-acne.png (566KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
mild-acne.png
566KB, 1024x512px
I've been struggling with acne for the past few years since I was about 14. I'm 18 now and it's never been bad enough to properly scar but has always made me self-conscious of my appearance. Anyone got any advice to get rid of those last 1-3 pimples I get a week?
>>
I heard tea tree oil is good for it. Try making an egg white mud mask, with lemon juice, then do that.
>>
>>18235202
Thanks dude I'll give it a shot
>>
>>18235205
Make sure to water the tea tree oil down, apparently you can make the acne worse if it dries out your skin.

I don't have acne, I just try to use natural stuff for skin care.
>>
>>18235199
two drops of tea tree oil + in jojoba oil.
Make sure you clean your face properly with a delicate soap and moisturise.
Change your pillow cases, too.
>>
>>18235199
Eat your vegs.
Exercise.
Don't touch your face.
Switch pillow case daily.
Avoid dairy.
Reduce stress.
If your acne is not severe, be careful when trying stronger skin care products. Like tea tree oil.
>>
>>18235199
Grow up.

I mean that simply and literally.

90% of acne is the result of the hormonal changes of adolescence screwing up your body chemistry and generated lots of oil and sebum. (No more than 10% has to do with diet or cleanliness).

Sooner or later your body chemistry will settle down and the acne will stop.
>>
>>18235199
Go to a fucking dermatologist.
He will give you some Benzoyl peroxide.
If Benzoyl peroxide doesn't work he will prescribe you antibiotics.
If antibiotics don't work he will prescribe you isotretinoin (roaccutane).
And isotretinoin always works.
But sometimes (in like 5% of the case) acne reappears after end of treatment and you're fucked. You have to do another cure.

tip : i'm a guy who had 3 roaccutane cures because of high testosterone and skin problem.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.