[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to women /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 20718-Black-cat-white-background.jpg (180KB, 1272x1030px) Image search: [Google]
20718-Black-cat-white-background.jpg
180KB, 1272x1030px
How do I talk to women /adv/?
>>
Improve your confidence. Or imagine they're guys.
>>
Grab 'em by the pussy.
>>
Start by uttering words in their prescence.
>>
>>18235115
Ask her questions and get that bitch into story time mode. Ask if she's jealous of anything,if she's doing well at work/school, what her favorite subject is, where she grew up at,how's her house situation, if she's ever been to X place, if a person or place you both know gives her a hard time etc.

When that starts to die down then act like a grade schooler. Talk about random shit in your vicinity, make fun of her shoes, ponder about a nickname for her, touch her, walk away to do your own thing and eventually either she's going to get pissed off (Red flag,abandon mission soldier her alignment is true bitch) or laugh, look at you and start asking you questions and your ass is set so long as you don't answer them too directly or without a sense of ambiguity

Then you just put that shit on loop. Storytime mode,grade school behavior, then her questions.

Little side note though is that if she really starts blowing off your questions(and i'm talking about where her only response is a Yes/No with no details or doesn't answer at all), after about 2 times in a row of that your best bet is to just wrap your interaction up as cleanly/not negatively as you can and not talk to her till she talks to you.

Sounds like autism but it just werks when put into practice senpai
>>
>>18235115
>>
>>18235115
Like you would talk to men.
Then when you get used to having those conversations with people, your confidence naturally improves.
Just keep stumbling slightly outside your comfort zone, and don't worry about flirting/dates/sex/whatever too much, you'll eventually get there.
>>
>>18235115
Like this:
>Hello
>I'm (your name)
>nice to meet you
>are you busy today, if not maybe we could get to know each other over coffee sometime

Is it that hard people?
>>
>>18235248
>Is it that hard people?
Yep. That right there is just failure waiting to happen. If it's over text a woman would ghost you for that. If it was in real life they'd make an excuse and you'd never see them again.
>>
>>18235270
You don't text them this shit, you tell them up front Dingus. Quit acting like a total bitch and go talk to some qt
>>
>>18235115
in the famous words of allie x
>i know what i need, just give me what i want, and i should be fine
Stop thinking about what girls need and be what they want. half of it happens before the conversation even starts.
If you look good, dress nice, be interesting etc etc. they'll find a reason to talk to you.
>>
>>18235271
This shit is boring af, any attractive women heard it 1000 times.
>>
>>18235115
Learn teasing. There's nothing as effective I know of.
>>
Ask her what her interests are.
Who she be with.
Things that make her smile.
What numbers to dial.
>>
On the topic of women, being told you are "lovable" is a friendzoning right?
>>
Do something interesting, walk up to them, and blogpost about it.
Works every time.
>>
>>18235115
If I stutter sometimes when flustered would girls get repulsed by me?
>>
>>18235115
Women are easy. If you catch one looking at you longer than a glance, smile at them. If they smile back, compliment their smile. The rest is history.
>>
>>18235137

>pretend theyre guys

this actually works

because they are guys
>>
Rule #1: Everything depends on how attractive you are

Rule #2: Girls can have fucked up ideas about what's attractive (ie. long hair, tattoos, degerate faggot style, etc.) and they don't often distinguish between social status and physical attraction, they are interchangeable

Rule #3: If a girl finds you attractive, everything you say to her will be charming, funny, smart, and interesting.

Rule #4: If a girl doesn't find you attractive, everything you say will be creepy, lame, boring, and pathetic

Rule #5: You can never EVER win over a girl who doesn't find you attractive, you can ONLY cause them to see you as a puppet for them to manipulate since you're an easy mark.

Source: I'm very handsome. I can say and do anything I want around girls and they will react positively, even when I'm annoyed with them or contradicting shit they've been saying for ages
>>
>>18238494
>Rule #3: If a girl finds you attractive, everything you say to her will be charming, funny, smart, and interesting.
>Rule #4: If a girl doesn't find you attractive, everything you say will be creepy, lame, boring, and pathetic

^^^ The cure for social retardation, in two lines. ^^^

Lads: there are indicators of interest and indicators of disinterest. Walk away the moment you catch the balance tipping towards disinterest.

Whores: if a lad you fancy walks away then you blew it, but if he knows better than to stay too long then the damage caused will always be smaller.
>>
Always talk like you are telling a joke, even if you aren't, so that you basically get people to listen (this can be taken as general advice) for the punchline.

Not like in a really obnoxious way. Think Norm Macdonald or Johnny Knoxville (but ffs don't outright imitate them if you don't understand what I mean)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490874950957.jpg (48KB, 708x847px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490874950957.jpg
48KB, 708x847px
>>18237316
>>
>>18235115
>make me a sandwich
>>
>>18237316
kek. Listen to this guy.
>>
>>18235115
don't.

It's a trap.
>>
>>18235115

>get off 4chan
>stop fapping
>stop being lazy (no vidya)
>take care of your appearance
>talk to girls
>>
What about ugly boy with hot girl, i've seen that
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.