[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just did a bipolar depression test, and one of the questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: depressiontest.png (14KB, 931x487px) Image search: [Google]
depressiontest.png
14KB, 931x487px
Just did a bipolar depression test, and one of the questions was "Do you often engage in sexual relationships with people you don't really know?"

I don't understand how these casual sexual relationships work. How is that a thing, as if you can go out and just have random sexual relations with ppl? Why can't I? I want to but I honestly don't know how it works. It's like I never learned how romantic or sexual relationships function; how to engage in them and how to act in these contexts.

having a small penis and being a virgin at 22 makes med fear humiliation so much. I honestly am afraid of going home with somebody.
>>
>>18235072
>having a small penis and being a virgin at 22 makes med fear humiliation so much. I honestly am afraid of going home with somebody.
The real issue.

When you get over this, which probably won't happen until you've started having sex - so fake it til you make it, basically - you might start to realize that when you are having sex with someone, it's going to be with another human being. Sex looks way different to what you experience it as from a distance. It is communication, at its core. When you get your dick wet, it isn't just something that happens to you, it's something you do with a real person. How this happens is often a result of getting on well with her, so there should be a natural transition where both parties want to escalate. Whether it happens is often a question of not chickening out when push comes to shove. Flirt with her, but only if you intend on fucking her, even if she might change her mind (this happens when she feels you're not compatible, and convincing her is what game is all about.)

Start by talking to girls, whenever you can, and pay attention to what works and not.
>>
>>18235089
I guess im uncomfortable with the entire try-something-out-and-get-rejected-part. I feel humiliated. I'm so far behind everyone my age, I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18235122
Welcome to being a man senpai

Breathe into your balls and accept the learning curve.
>>
>>18235089
but this thing is like a night-out-drinking-thing right? Does it ever happen that you encounter someone in ex. the university and end up talking and having sex ? I can't even imagine how this would proceed?
>>
>>18235192
Yes this is something that can happen outside of bars, but it's probably more common when alcohol is involved some way or anyther. However, the interaction between you two doesn't have to begin there. You could start talking to girls anywhere. Day game is a thing. All sorts of activities, like hiking, working out at a gym, going bowling, attending art class, picnicking, going to the beach, etc could lead to instant dates. Just talk to people. Sooner or later you'll meet someone who you want to ask if they want to grab lunch together, or join you in the park or at an art museum. It's easier for girls to feel relaxed after a glass of whine, so asking them to join you for one drink after a day out, might be the only stepping stone you need before asking them if they want to make dinner together or, depending on how fast you build attraction, plain and simple ask if they just want to hang out in your apartment.

People like having sex. Some need more stepping stones than others, but everyone knows where this type of interaction leads to. You just need to dare.
>>
>>18235122
redefine yourself

>virgin at 22
>afraid of small penis rejection

yeah you are not ready for casual sex. focus on making yourself better and most of all learning to communicate with other people. that's really all there is to getting into girl's pants. if you are cool and hang out with enough people you will eventually fuck people

it's not gonna be easy though so dont rush
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.