[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behaviours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I was supposed to go for a job interview today.
I woke up, got ready and never left the house.
It wasn't the first time and I see it as self-sabotage? anxiety? I have more trials and inteviews coming this week but I just can't rationally explain some of my behaviours.
Am I smoking too much? All I'm doing lately is sending cvees and playing titanfall2. I kind of feel like there's no hope for me to ever learn to take care of my shit. I'm 27yo.
Similar experiences?
>>
also feels thread
>>
>>18235003
Stop smoking weed. I'm sure that's why you mentioned it, because you actually want to quit deep down.
Weed is not the source of your problem, but if you have to sit in your room and be sober I guarantee you will do something more than what you're doing. Weed makes it great to hang around and do nothing, makes it the best thing ever. When you get sober you'll realize how much of your life you can actually waste without feeling severe guilt. I don't smoke weed anymore and I still waste a lot of time, but I want to get better and I try to get better. I still skip deadlines and I feel like the biggest piece of shit, but I have much less apathy about my life. I am actually motivated to accomplish something. Just throw out all your weed and all the accessories/ give them to friends
>>
>>18235015
>>18235015
Thanks bud, It's just extremely hard for me to quit weed. I'm living with my gf and she doesn't see the problem and have no desire to quit. I only know a few people here where I'm staying and their all massive stoners. Sometimes I feel like I'll have to be the first to go cold turkey and then drag my gf out of it too. I get like loads of anxiety, nightterrorsweats, irritability. I know there's better. Just seems like a long road with not very little support.
>>
very little*
>>
File: C8h7MeIXYAcSKL2.jpg (48KB, 771x963px) Image search: [Google]
C8h7MeIXYAcSKL2.jpg
48KB, 771x963px
>>18235003
i have bigtime anxiety problems that i think come from weed. i dont leave the house, will skip countless days of class and feel like an absolute failure. drop the weed for a minute, its sweetest when its not abused anyway.
>>
>>18235030
Yeah, for me it was quitting cold turkey. Threw out my weed and pipe and lighter and immediately took the garbage out so I wouldn't rummage through it later like a complete loser. I've smoked a few times since then, but only with friends' weed and a small amount with them. After quitting for a while it was a lot less enjoyable to go back to, too.
Sorry to hear about your situation, luckily I just had myself to deal with when trying to quit. I suggest you just tell your girl you need to focus on jobs and don't want to screw things up, maybe even say you might get drug-tested. I'd make loved ones quit too, but I realize that could be a sticky situation that I've never tried to do before
Good luck with jobs and all that. If I can do it you can too
>>
Many thanks guys, All the best!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.