[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(the girl in the photo is the one im talking about) so i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sEnPAI THO AHHH.jpg (53KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
sEnPAI THO AHHH.jpg
53KB, 749x750px
(the girl in the photo is the one im talking about)
so i have been like
IN LOVE with this girl for a year
known her for about 5 years
shes really fucking weird, as in she enjoys collecting pictures of young children shooting crack through their veins and then all this weird ass music im not even going to begin with. i already know that my ENTIRE family hates her. i always bring her to my house to talk and watch tv even though shes usually on her laptop. my mom doesnt like her because she thinks we are having sex, my dad hates her because he thinks shes always smoking weed, and my big brother hates her because she denies him like all the time. honestly, im not even sure if she likes guys. ive never done anything with her in a romantic way, but we do have moments. what im asking here is if i should attempt to change our relationship. she is a year younger than me, she is 16, and as gay as it sounds i DO NOT want to lose her. even if she did want to be with me too, i would deal with so much from my family about it. im not worried about her physically not liking me, im pretty top tier body and face wise, but i know to her thats not what really matters, and i really want to find a way to break through her privacy barrier and MAKE HER FUCKING DATE ME DAMN. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me any tidbit of advice you have on switching up a relationship, and also advice on hate that comes from family about the relationship.
>>
what the fuck I know her

and I think I know who you are op
>>
You can't make someone date you or like you. You're an entitled sissy boy.
>>
fuck
>>
>>18234919
>she is a year younger than me, she is 16
Stopped reading right here, but then read again.

You might have done a big mistake since you posted a photo of the mentioned girl, >>18234935 could be finding you right now.

But the deal here is that I don't know any background about you and her, so, if she has been nice to you and not being a dickhead that ignores you or is in the wrong side, there's a chance you could just ask her for a date or something since you already know eachother.

But also you gotta know if she is still single, has at least a few hints that she likes you etc.

Anyway, I guess you just gotta have some balls and ask her out, but this could change your relationship really bad and you could lose her as well if she actually likes you like a friend or brother.
There's a fuckton of things that could happen m8, but you gotta think about it really deeply and what to do.

But in my opinion, she looks rather batshit insane cutie girl since
>she enjoys collecting pictures of young children shooting crack through their veins and then all this weird ass music
Just be careful there and may you will have a nice relationship.

Oh and most likely your thread will get deleted later on anyway.
>>
>>18234919
Please, for fuck sake, if you're gonna write a wall of text:

1. Put some effort into formatting. It's hard to read an amorphous lump of text. Put some spacing, it makes it easier to keep track.

2. Cut out what's not relevant. Ask yourself, is this info entirely essential to the story? If it isn't, leave it out.

3. Add a tl;dr. Whether at the start or end, ALWAYS add one.
>>
>>18234995

He's probably 17 and posts on /b/.

I've been thru this when I was 16. Well, not what you're saying but asking a girl out. It's nerve racking and shit. There is no easy way to accomplish this OP. You either do it or you don't.
>>
I feel like she is the type of girl to call you, laugh at you, then just hang up
>>
>>18234919
I think you're confusing the urge to be with her, kiss her, hold her in your arms, maybe fucking her, with "love".
Romantic attachment doesn't necessarily equal love.

This girl is indeed very cute.
Even though I'mm 10 years older I would adore kissing and fucking her like an animal.

Because she is very cute, you got romantically attached to her. But that's not love for me.
Read what you wrote. You think she is weird, and not a in a good or cute way. Just "weird". She is probably feeling the fact you found her "weird". Thus, there will be no real and lasting alchemy between you.

On the good side of things, you have nothing to lose. This friendship wouldn't last if you find her weird, so you better make a move.
At best you might kiss and/or fuck her for a few weeks, at worse you might lose a friend that you would have lost anyway.
Just say she has some charm or is dressed cutely, initiate some light contact, and see how she reacts.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.