[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too old for relations with teenage girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: cabin.jpg (373KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cabin.jpg
373KB, 1280x1024px
In greentext:

>30 male, in relationship of 3 years, one year being marriage
>wife's anxiety issues become full blown depression immediately after marriage
>no physical contact, let alone sex, barely converse about anything that isn't depressing
>find out from family and experience that she's got a past of responsibility and commitment issues in all regards
>I catch the depression, lose everything attractive about myself to it (work/ethic, looks, fitness, personality, etc)
>she spends all our money as soon as we get it, leaving me no way to take her out
>gets upset that we dont go out enough
>she meets up with an old friend of ours for dinner and immediately fucks him, six months into the marriage
>try to work things out for 3 months but there's nothing we can do, decide to divorce
>living back at parents, working, going to school, but still feeling miserable
>meet a girl online, only 19, few states away
>a month in we've hit it off
>we love eachother's humor, both a bit solitary but love the outdoors
>she's heard my situation and understands completely
>she's super committed to us meeting up, sex discussed often
>I'm willing to but I'm weirded out by the age gap
>feel like I'm just being a lonely creeper
>I'm over my wife, but this girl is the only thing besides whiskey that was able to take my mind off the garbage fire that was my cucked up marriage

How kosher is my situation?
>>
>>18234852
She's okay with it and there's no legal concerns. There's barely even a social concern because this is exactly the behavior society expects from you. I literally can't see where third could go wrong.
>>
>>18234858
I guess the large part of the issue is I'm afraid of how much I depend on her presence to stop the the shitty feelings I have over the cheating/divorce. I hope I'm not doing anything improper by 1)loving the support I get from a young girl with no relationship experience and 2)feeling so attached to someone before having found a way to cope with the shitty situation by myself
>>
>>18234876
It sounds like the issue here isn't her age. So what's the real challenge for you?
>>
>>18234876
Nah man, you're fulfilling the basic needs of connecting with other people and having sex. Nothing to be ashamed of, you're just doing what any man does. She knows your age and issues and is still there, so there's no problem with her.
>>
>>18234852

>Too old for relations with teenage girl?

Yes. If you find yourself at 30 years old finding a lot of common ground and shared interests with a teenage girl there is something intensely wrong with you.
>>
Do it dude but realize theres a high possibility your just a fling for this younger chick as well
>>
>>18234913
What are you, 19?
>>
>>18234876
look dude, you're not going to get over that. that shit stays with you for a long time. but you're going to feel better eventually.
Just don't expect this girl to be what your wife was, it wont work like that.
>>
>>18234899
I don't want to do anything unhealthy, that's about it - - whether for her, or me. I have fun talking with her, and she's really cute and sweet, I really don't wanna be so weak that I can't find peace without knowing and maybe eventually loving another woman.
>>
>>18234914
If that's what she wants I guess it's fine, I just hope we keep talking like we do after a fling
>>
>>18234913
The things we share are no more or less shallow than things I share with people twice her age. She acts like most of the girls my age, she's just younger
>>
>>18234876
>I hope I'm not doing anything improper by 1)loving the support I get...
>>18234933
>I really don't wanna be so weak that I can't find peace...
Yes, OP, you're worthy of her affection. Romance isn't something that only perfect people are entitled to.
>>
>>18234970

>Yes, OP, you're worthy of her affection.

But also, keep in mind that she is 19 and not even she really knows who is worth of her affection yet because she's still a child and knows literally nothing about life or adult relationships.
>>
>>18234920
My wife was a mistake so I'm counting on her not being what my wife was. I started dating her and got WAY too surrounded by her family, and pressured into setting the date WAY earlier than I wanted to for the wedding. There was a point where I could kind of feel the foundation of the relationship shaking, but by the time I realized it the Save the Dates were already sent - - half a year earlier than they first discussed. I look forward to taking it slow and easy with this girl with the option open to get serious later on, and very cautious not to just use her as an emotional shock absorber.
>>
>>18234970
I hope so
>>
>>18234975
If she ever gets spooked or comes to a realization I'd completely understand if she were to wanna call off everything
>>
>>18234975
Yes, because she's only had 19 years of interacting with and building relationships with other human beings and that can't possibly be enough to tell when someone is a waste of air. If you've been honest with her and she sees something good in you, it's probably because it's there. Cultivate those good traits and things will end well. Think of her as a child that's obviously deluded because she's attracted to "a loser like you" and you're setting everyone up for an enormous mess.
>>
>>18234996
Not really calling myself a loser or thinking of her as a child, I'm for the most part fine with everything, came here to step outside of myself and workshop/address potential concerns. After this post dies, I'll probably go right back what we were doing: supporting eachother emotionally, having fun talking and exchanging affection
>>
>>18235002
My point is that the issues you've brought up in this thread have more to do with your own self-worth than anything so petty as a handful of years. She believes in you. You need to believe in her ability to believe in you.
>>
File: 1410862609146.gif (4MB, 277x258px) Image search: [Google]
1410862609146.gif
4MB, 277x258px
>>18234996

>Think of her as a child

That's good advice. Look at the girl you're having sex with and "think of her as a child"
>>
>>18235011
Haha well, I'll try and keep my insecurities tucked away, go with the flow, and have a good time with a beautiful lady. Thanks for the advice!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.