[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I transferred to a new school like 5 months ago, everyone is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
I transferred to a new school like 5 months ago, everyone is okay at the bare minimum (some guys are actually great) but there is this short gypsy always picking on me. The thing is, his mother recently died in a flame in front of him (which he seems not to give a fuck about, but still uses it as an excuse for empathy when needed) and if I punch him I'll:
1. make myself look like an asshole in front of everyone
2. he's the type to keep coming for more
he's weak af and sometimes does things I simply can't respond to (I'm talking to a girl and he weakly smacks me from behind, but it does not really feel anything, I can't attack him because that would be use of excessive force and I'll be in trouble). I had so far only few solutions and all have their flaws:
1. Wait after school and beat the shit out of him (flaw: He'll probably tell everyone I beat him since he knows he gets empathy because of his mother and I'll turn out a major asshole, not in front of guys tho, they know what an asshole he is and have suggested me that I beat him up and he'll stop, but teachers and girls in class and... it doesn't really pay off)
Talking doesn't help with him, but there are days when he just feels down-ish and is okay to me and everyone. The thing is, they know him for longer and therefore have some "right" to push him over and do shit to him because everyone considers it "friendly". I can't, I'm new. 2. No other solutions
I swear, if the short gypsy keeps on doing that shit I'm gonna start swinging him. I could beat him easily, it's just the latter consequences. Any advice?
>>
Replies?
>>
cmn guys gimmie advice
>>
>>18234843

Beat the absolute shit out of that subhuman piece of shit but do it in secret.

And tell him that if he tells anyone else, You'll send him to his mother.
>>
File: dragonsheaven.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dragonsheaven.webm
3MB, 640x480px
get his phone number and periodically send him pics of burning houses kek
>>
>>18234868
Can't do it in secret, we don't live near each other, and other guys go home the same path as him so it's hard to get a one on one moment with him. Most guys won't stop me if i give him a kick and a punch or two, but he'll just wait for the moment he can hit me from behind or call in on his empathy and get some much stronger guys to beat me up
>>18234878
It is a great idea, but next time he would really have to piss me off so I could do such a thing, I'm really soft hearted so I'll do it at the very least if he pisses me off badly, but is there any way to hide my number? He has viber, so I could send him only over those, but he'll probably report the number and they will track it (the police not the gypsy) and I don't have a spare phone.

To be more exact, they bought a gas bottle, and his uncle as I heard tried to do something with it, so he just fucked up and left it. His father was then trying to get it back, and while his mother was passing by the bottle exploded and a huge fire started, his mother burnt down, him, his father and his brother both managed to escape the flame and the house was not damaged. I feel pity for the guy at first, but now he's just using it (he just seems like a soulless creature that doesn't care) and sometimes he's so annoying like "heey could u spare me some cash" (and he ain't poor he just doesn't like spending HIS OWN MONEY so he could bitch around with his cash) and when I say I don't have any he says "i know you do come on gimmie some pls pls" and if i say I have but I'm not giving it he's like "oh so you are like that okay okay i will remember this" and then he follows me saying "ok i will remember this ok ok" and there is no jack shit I can do. He's always picking but he's doing it on the low so you can't react (ie punching 5cm in front of me, like he will almost punch me) and I can't do anything. But I want to smash him in so bad. Last time he came to school he was ok but he was ok many times and turned asshole then
>>
>>18234843
Just go tit for tat and retaliate everything. He hits you on the back of the head, you hit him back on the head. He calls you a faggot, you call him a retard. After you've retaliated act as if nothing ever happened and be nice to him. You'll basically offer resistance but leave the door open to be on friendly terms
>>
>>18234947
This
>>
You have to be 18 to post here.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.