[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I report this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (20KB, 326x451px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 326x451px
>work for a certain board of education
>get work related email sent to entire group from group 'leader'
>everyone's name is listed
>my name is listed next to my email as "neo-nazi dipshit"
>everyone in the email group saw it, about 15 people
>the sender has said nothing about it since

Should I tell my boss about this? I don't think she meant for everyone to see she had labled me a neo nazi dipshit, but honestly its made me worried about what untrue things she is telling to people in the department behind my back.

I honestly can't fathom how I got that label either. The only argument I've ever had with her was regarding what email server to use and that took all of 30 seconds to solve.

Ps, not a nazi.
>>
>>18234696
Fuck yeah report that shit. The Bitch is basically talking shit and you just gonna take that shit?? Deal with it now before it becomes a bigger mess than what it already is.
>>
>>18234696
yes report it directly to HR, skip your boss.
>>
>>18234699

Done and done. I have prinouts and shit. Honestly im just shocked. Like, why someone would do that.
>>
>>18234703

The closest think I have to HR is my boss in this job.
>>
>>18234704
Some people talk shit about others because they don't have anything good to say about themselves.
>>
>>18234712

I honestly can't figure out what I did to be so hated by her. Like. She had to open up her contact list, find my name and change it to neo nazi dipshit. What did I even do to her? Its driving me crazy. Way more than it should.
>>
>>18234722
Who gives a shit man. Everyone is being called a racist and a neo nazi these days
>>
>>18234722

Did you vote for trump? Voice opinions about BLM, Feminism, minorities other shit that would be considered "politically incorrect"?
>>
>>18234696
Ye of course you report him
>>
>>18234696
yes you report but go to your supervisors, boss and show them the eM. If they do nothing take it higher.
>>
>>18235028

I like that saying really dumb, inflammatory shit is somehow pleasantly labeled in the alt right community as being "politically incorrect"

I feel like not being racist and sexist isn't being "politically correct" its just not being a stupid asshole.

Buzzwords are so stupid.
>>
>>18235051

Wasn't having a go at you I was just asking you. I know there are crazy fucks that immediately cry racism and sexism. Neo-nazi is pretty big thing to say. There has to be a reason. Especially if the person sent the email to a lot of people.

What exactly is the reason do you think this happened?
>>
>>18234696

lel now I'm wondering all the different things OP could've done to get labeled a nazi
>>
>>18235123

It's kept me up at night man. The worst I can think of is my haircut.
>>
>>18235062
There wouldn't be a good reason either way, this is what crazy lukewarm IQ leftists like to do, just blatantly attack someone's character because they expressed an unpopular opinion and hope they start a witch hunt. It's middle school shit.
>>
File: nazi uniforms.gif (62KB, 319x465px) Image search: [Google]
nazi uniforms.gif
62KB, 319x465px
>>18234696
Fuck her m8.
Own that label.
Come to work in nazi uniform and blast this out of a loudspeaker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.