[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I actually go out and go to bars and clubs and stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
How do I actually go out and go to bars and clubs and stuff?

It sounds silly but I don't know where to start.

And wouldn't it look ridiculous to go to a bar alone? I really want to meet new women but idk what to do.
>>
>>18234554
U got any mates u can hit the bar with. Also ur just gumna meet tinder tier sloots at places like that anyway. I mean if ur just lookin for some ficki ficki set up a decent tinder profile and bust a nut
>>
>>18234554
What do you wanna go to a bar for? To meet bar sluts? Are you really sure that's the kind of person you want to meet?

I just think people who are into that kind of things wouldn't have to ask this question
>>
>>18234558
Lol banter would be entertaining with this man.
>>
ficki ficki
>>
>>18234578
Thanks for the (you) m8, hope ur talkin about me
>>
>>18234558

ya i've tried setting up a tinder profile but i'm too autistic other than setting up pictures in my bathroom/selfies lmao.

i do have friends but they don't approach/wingman.

i'm middle eastern, can grow a beard, and am like 6'2 :/ I feel like I can give an intimidating vibe to people that I meet which is unfortunate.
>>
>>18234554
>needs literal explanation of how to enter buildings

dont do it OP. dont go chasing waterfalls. please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to
>>
>>18234624
U need help setting up a tinder, fit unironically has good advice in their tinder threafs. Dump the selfie pics and put 6'1 as the first thing on ur prof
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.