[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm afraid of becoming a monster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: By5vhOiCYAABKKj.jpg (50KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
By5vhOiCYAABKKj.jpg
50KB, 600x397px
I'm 18 and for the past 3 years I've had intermittent thoughts that most woudl consider disturbing. I tried to if pre them , thinking they would just subside...but they didn't . It think about it too much now. It makes me feel like a freak. Yes I have a GF who's 1 year younger than me ( I'm sure that shocks many of you ) but I'm still the same. Most of the time I want these thoughts to stop but sometimes I kinda indulge in the idea , thinking about it very in depth. I get a huge sexual release from the thought of it. I just sometimes have these bursts of little to no empathy for others , or really just disregarding others . I'll just do something that will get me in deep shit and destroy strong relationships. All in all, I'm lost right now .
>>
>>18234386
Also the terrible is grammar is cause I'm on a cell phone , I'm awful at typing . The basic idea is still there though .
>>
>>18234386
And you want advice with/for.....?
>>
File: w.jpg (30KB, 647x451px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
30KB, 647x451px
>>18234386
>>
>>18234386
You have some intrusive thoughts, nugga. First thing to come to mind is OCD, but you should talk to a shrink.
>>
Back in 2008 or so, when i was 12, I started getting intrusive thoughts which turned out to be OCD. They consisted of me thinking about murdering my family and thinking about it scared me, made me feel like a crazy freak. I spent around half a year dealing with it and it kinda went away, it now comes in spurts. It's kinda been improved by acknowledging it and realizing that if Im scared its because i dont want it to happen.
>>
You're a human so you have 100000 years of code that tells you to respond to shit aggressively. But it also means you can decide whether or not that is a rational decision. Arguing in favor of that, the French revolution - against it, BLM/ "Islamophobia"

Think for yourself.
>>
>>18235384
I have thoughts about girls who look like this ...
>>
>>18234386
I think I see where this is heading, but you're going to have to be more specific if you want us to offer meaningful advice.
>>
>>18236210
So what's the problem here for you? I'll remind you that you're allowed to think whatever you want; it's actions that will get you into trouble.
>>
>>18234386
Avoid acting it out, seek professional help.

You do know that's the only real advice we can give you aside from killing yourself right?
>>
>>18236210
why is loli trying to make doublel chin?
>>
>>18236235
I know it's all about if you act on it but...I want it sooo bad..it's not fair..I just want it soo much .
>>
>>18236287
>>18234386
First off, you're not alone. Several studies have been performed that found that 20-40% of men exhibit arousal toward adolescents and/or children. 1-5% of the population are preferential or exclusive pedophiles. If you know 200 people, it's highly unlikely that you're the only person you know that feels the same way you do.

Now, there's something that you said that I'd like clarification on:
>I just sometimes have these bursts of little to no empathy for others , or really just disregarding others .
What did you have in mind when you wrote this?
>>
>>18236948
Just hurting people in general , of really something more specific but I don't want to talk about the specifics. it's embarassing and humiliating. It feels good in the moment but definitely not after.
>>
>>18237076
I'm not judging. You came here for advice, and I'll give it if you let me. You're on an anonymous imageboard and you haven't posted anything personally identifiable. What have you got to lose?
>>
>>18234386
I think this post has been made for OP to just tell us that he has a girlfriend.

Well congratulations OP, you're alpha as fuck.

Teach us how to get a girlfriend.

Have you perhaps written a book about it or made videos like Pick Up "Artists"?

If yes, please leave a link below.

Thanks.
>>
>>18237130
It's thinking about how to find little girls and do things with them
>>
>>18237150
Here's what I'm getting at: if those things are affectionate/romantic, find yourself an lgf to love and be loved by. At the same time, don't disregard adult relationships. If you're sexually or romantically interested in adults as well, all the better.

If your interest in children is sexual, shit sucks. The idea of intrinsic harm (from sexual situations not also including violence or coercion) has been pretty well disproven, but due to the stigmatization of adult-minor sex and the fact that she won't be able to talk to anyone about her feelings without the risk of sending you to prison, you may end up putting her in the same situation you're in right now. The best recommendation I've got is roleplay with your girlfriend. It's a pretty common fantasy for girls and it might be a way to lead into a coming out eventually if you choose.

If the things you want to do involve violence, coercion, or anything else directly harmful, seek professional help. There's no legal or ethical way for you act on or simulate your desires. Your only other option is repressing your desires indefinitely, which is unhealthy for you and others.
>>
>>18236210
That makes you a chimo and you should be chemically castrated.
>>
>>18237423
I've never touched anyone. Also I can't get castrated , I have a GF I meant to be able to have a sex drive..i'm only 18
>>
>>18237423
>tfw you realize most child molesters aren't pedophiles and most pedophiles aren't child molesters
Castration, chemical or otherwise, is a ridiculous non-solution to the problem.
>>
>>18237390
Not this anon but to add to this, op even if this is an anon board I won't say all I can or should, but what you need to understand is thought crime is not, should not and is tyrannical to call a crime. HOWEVER, you MUST BE able to recognize that there is a very distinguished line between fantasy and reality. Other humans, have unalienable rights as sentient creatures and as such, I believe it is immoral to do things that violate these principles. This is even more so the case in regards to children, as they are not fully developed and mature of mind to make these kind of decisions. As such, most states impose an age, rather arbitrarily, as a rule of thumb to when young humans are usually considered reasonably mature to fight, vote, drink, fuck, you name it. As part of your society it is in your best interest to respect these guidlines, not necessarily because you believe in them, but so you don't face the eminent negative blowback from your peers.

In short, learn self control and restraint, only only to do others as you would have be done unto you.
>>
>>18237470
As much as I'd like to quibble about the mental faculties required for sex (I mean, dogs do it; and the average Chihuahua is dumber than a rock), the relative reasoning ability of adolescents, and the ethics of AoC laws, this isn't really the place for it. So instead I'll just agree with your conclusion.
>>
>>18237452
Fuck off.
I was molested, so I guess I'm biased when it comes to chimos.
If you are engaging in deep thought about the act, like you say, then it's only a matter of time before fantasy must become a reality.
If not chemically castrated, then sent to the Australian Outback to live out rest of your days fighting kangaroos and shit.
>>
>>18237536
While I respect your right to an opinion and the experiences in which your opinion is founded, I'd like to suggest that you consider whether suppression of sexual arousal would have prevented your ordeal (rape is rarely about the sex), whether screening based on sexual preferences could have caught the person that assaulted you (availability has a stronger effect than preference in selection, as shown by the fact that most offenders are very close to their victims, often immediate family), and whether your experience is representative of all experiences of child sexual abuse (a significant portion of CSA cases are actually consensual, nonviolent, and do not involve penetration).

I don't dismiss your opinion, but it's obviously one that I disagree with strongly, and I urge you to reconsider as I believe it's an opinion that works against the goal of preventing violence against children by forcing pedophiles away from seeking therapy and support, as well as enhancing the "damaged goods" stigma against minors in all cases of adult-child sex (including in consensual relationships), and paints molesters as bogeyman caricatures which allows predators to rationalize what they've done as something other than sexual abuse because they don't look like Aqualung. This is related to the "only rapists rape" mindset/phenomenon/whatever it is, where many perpetrators of date rape are incapable of conceptualizing what they've done as rape because it wasn't done by a nigger at gunpoint in a back alley, which is their concept of what constitutes rape.

I apologize for the even worse than usual rambling and lack of formatting, clearly it's time for bed.
>>
>>18237435
holy shit kill yourself. How does a fuckwit like you get a gf but I'm forever alone?
>>
>>18237704
Bitches love guys who are good with kids. I've had to fend off more than a few.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.