[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try and have sex with my professor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1469749621640.jpg (43KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1469749621640.jpg
43KB, 540x304px
I've been enjoying my classes this semester, but I'm starting to think one of my professors want me to earn some "extra credit".

I'm 27 and she's ~35. Over the course of this semester we've gotten along well, nothing really unusual until recently. I'm pretty engaged in class discussions, and I like to make people laugh, so lectures can sometimes turn into conversations between the professor and I.

Before spring break, she started chatting me up after class, just about the material, though. Exchanged some e-mails for homework, but nothing further.

After class today she stopped me in the hall to talk to be about the syllabus, seemingly out of the blue. She mentioned how it's great that I'm so confident and willing to talk in class (most others don't say much), and that her cell # is on the syllabus if I need to discuss anything even if it's not about the class.

I didn't think much of it, at first, but why would I need to discuss anything? I'm doing well in the class and I'm not struggling with the material. It seemed like she just wanted me to call her.

Am I reading too much into this?
fwiw she's a chubby sjw type, even has "problem glasses" and hair is dyed red. Not super hot but not hideous.
>>
Yes she is givibg you cues. But i would not bang her.

If however you do make aure its outside of school.

And better yet wait until youre no longer in her class.
But youve got a dick and we both know you already want to so gl.
>>
>>18234280
Ass right there freezehole. Nobody move, nobody get took. If 2 consenting adults can't have no strings sex then who can haha
>>
>>18234285
>we both know you already want to
That's why I'm worried I'm just overthinking it. I want to fuck her because she's my professor and it's wrong. Now I suddenly might have the chance and it's getting me worked up about it.
>>
>>18234280
>and I.
Maybe you wouldn't need the extra credit if you learned basic fucking grammar.
>>
>>18234300
you should go after what feels right
holding back for reasons of fear isn't very constructive

choosing the action that will develop you as a person the most is often a good answer
you will learn and grow if nothing else
>>
Why not try your hand at it? Plow her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.