[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I actually just posted my situation in another thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1491342281606.gif (483KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1491342281606.gif
483KB, 315x315px
Hey guys, I actually just posted my situation in another thread.

>>18234005

But the story is this:

>Lived together for 3 years, beginning of this year he told me he never loved me the way I loved him and he wants to pursue a serious relationship with this new roommate we had, who is the little sister of a previous roommate. A young sophomore in college who started living with us cause it's cheaper than the dorms. I can't understand for the life of me why he thinks this is the girl he can be serious about when she only just got out of her teen years 3 months ago. Still wants to be friends and live together. Says I'm like family I'm that important to him and he still feels so close to me, he doesn't know what he would do without me in his life and so on. Still gets hard when I hug him and everything. I...I just don't get it.

>I moved out officially two weeks ago. He texted me a few times to talk but I haven't heard a peep from him for about 5 days. I love him so much and still do, so even though I want him in my life I know I can't handle seeing him with the other girl, especially when I feel my trust got so betrayed by the two of them and my feelings so disrespected. Having to live in that environment, faking my okayness with everything, was complete emotional torture. I'm a depressed wreck living with my parents in a town with no friends.
Now I just realized his birthday is in a week. I don't know if I should still wish him a happy birthday or get him a gift. I want to and even had a fun gift in mind since before we broke up. However I'm trying to do what everyone keeps telling me is for the best and give up any contact with him, make him miss me, that whole thing. Would it be detrimental to myself if I did? I'm still trying not to love him so that being a friend wont hurt, but I also don't want him thinking that I'm okay with the position he put me in.

What should I do?
>>
Why on earth would you be his friend, that's retarded. You're the dumbest
>>
>>18234184
Are you fucking stupid? He dumped you for another girl and you want to wish him a happy birthday and get him a gift? Grow a damn spine girl he doesnt want you. You'll just end up making yourself seem like a pathetic loser
>>
We are still very much closely intertwined in the same social circles. Despite me moving out, unless I want to replace every one of my friends, I can't really escape him for too long. I feel like eventually, we are going to have to be okay with each other, whether I like it or not.
>>
>>18234184

>my boyfriend dumped me and started hooking up with a mutual roommate
>he still gets erections when I hug him
>my trust is vastly betrayed by the both of them
>he called me several times but has no gone silent with this woman
>Anyway, what should I get him for his birthday?
>I have to do this to appease my friends, even though any friend worth their salt would probably understand why you might be a teensy little bit too pissed off to give him a gift

I'd advise against it OP, that sounds like a horrific situation. I'm honestly surprised your friends haven't turned against him, that sounds like a real dick move; not the action in itself, just the speed and the timing of it, although that is also pretty abd.

Tell you what, if you get him a gift, get him a doormat with your face on it.
>>
>>18234184
I can make you forget about him.
>>
>>18234184
Jeeze, i never knew women could be into cuckolding. How about not getting him anything and settle with a verbal happy birthday if u happen to run into eachother
>>
captcha deleted my post ;_;

what i was writing was lengthier but i'll condense it
i've been in a similar situation to you so your story stirs up some feelings

if i were in your shoes i would figure whether or not i could deal with those emotions having him stay in my life
or understanding my limits and cutting him out, moving onward from it

what everyone else says about doing right by yourself and having respect by removing him from your life don't understand you
you only know how to do right by yourself
so follow whatever you're willing to cope with and sacrifice

choose the decision to do best by who you are now, to grow into what you want to be in future situations that try you the hardest
>>
>However I'm trying to do what everyone keeps telling me is for the best and give up any contact with him, make him miss me, that whole thing.

No sweetie, were not telling u to go no contact so he'll miss you we're u for ur own sake so you can get over him and move on. Its clear hes with a younger, sexier, more fertile version of u so this mindset of winning him back through contact and presents isnt healthy. U sound like the clingy desperate ex in the other adv thread yeesh
>>
>>18234469
>so he'll miss you we're u for ur own sake
Meant to write

so he'll miss you we're telling u for ur own sake

Fuck mobile posting
>>
Don't talk to him. It can only be torture for you and he doesn't care.
>>
The fuck is wrong with you? Gonna get him socks or oven mitts for agenumberday after he dumped you for younger chick? My gf kicked me out after starting to date another guy, and I refused bootycall and a movie soon after, that shit is done. Give it time, and you will realise it would be better off for you if you did not get involved anymore. He will just keep hurting you.
>>
>Now I just realized his birthday is in a week. I don't know if I should still wish him a happy birthday or get him a gift.

Fuck that. His new GF can buy him presents.
>>
>>18234556
Agree. No need. Also, you did say that he doesnt love you the way you love him, so he probably wouldnt be interested or appreciate in a gift from you no offense. You would be wasting your time
>>
>>18234184
>>18234573
4got to add OP after no need
>>
File: 1486954050490.png (732KB, 691x724px) Image search: [Google]
1486954050490.png
732KB, 691x724px
Thank you guys. I hate that I keep phasing in and out of clarity about my situation. He still treats me very nicely and shows me how he feels super shitty about what he did, so it becomes really difficult to actually stay angry at him sometimes. Even my mother, who was ready to fucking go off on him when she helped me move out, told me after talking to him, she found him hard to hate. He cried in front of her telling her how he really will miss me. I end up feeling like I'm being petty about it. I know that isn't true, and I really shouldn't have any reason to forgive him. I think I tend to become blinded by the fact that we've been great friends long before we got together too, so it sometimes feels like I should fight to save this, in spite of my feelings.

I just gotta keep reminding myself that if he was dumb an inconsiderate enough to risk losing a person who loves him and whom he cares so much about for his newfound crush, I don't owe it to him to try and keep up a friendship. He dug his grave, may he lay in it.
>>
>>18234184
well the gif is accurate, you are autistic as fuck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.