[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Signs a girl likes you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fuck.jpg (8KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
8KB, 219x230px
>>
she says yes when you ask her out
>>
Women are whores, they are incapable of love
>>
>>18234370
I love 4chan. They complain about how women don't have sex with them, but at the same time, women are whores.
>>
>>18234376
That's not what I said, they see men as commodities, but I know that I'm not even worthy as that
>>
you can feel it when you're around her

they'll act different around you
be more touchy
be more focused when you're talking
compose more situations for the both of you to do something together

you can normally use your intuition
coupled with your own it's almost always a happy union when you take the chance
>>
File: tmp_8045-1490859004354550022876.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8045-1490859004354550022876.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>18234399
I guess no one has ever liked me, damn I'm going full hikki then
>>
>>18234173
>>18234406

Tell her you like her. It doesn't matter if she actively likes you.

When you tell her, she'll let you know.
>>
>>18234406
>>18234426
you deserve to do right by yourself
choose the option that will develop you the most as a person
so that way you will grow instead of making deals with fear
>>
>>18234173
she tells you she likes you.
Girls arent fucking stupid or autistic, if they like you, you know.
if you're asking this question, they dont like you.
Spoiler alert: most of them are evil.
>>
>>18234173
They run up to your lower leg and hump it
>>
>>18234173
She follows you and gives you her contact info the minute you almost leave.

After that BOOK A FUCKING DATE ASAP.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.