[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mixed feelings about relationship with ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: wtf-pics-hide-the-corn.jpg (46KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
wtf-pics-hide-the-corn.jpg
46KB, 500x396px
Last year I had a very intense romance with this guy. It was short, he dumped me, etc.
Still, we kept on chatting and even flirting and stuff.
He moved onto another city and began fucking a woman. From what he told me, she's very manipulative, to the point whenever he chatted with me, she put up a fight because she would always look in his phone.
At one point during this period, he told me he was fed up with her (because, mind you, she's also an older woman with children and he didn't want to have problems), and dumped her. She made up that she immediately went and fucked another guy, only to hurt him. That's how bad of a person she is.
Still, they have been together for several months now. I eventually told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore because I felt like a burden in his life.
But the other day I began talking to him again. I know he wants to be friends with me again, and I want it too... however, I am afraid I will be the reason for them to quarrel again.
I don't know what to do.
Help?
>>
He should dump her and not care if the woman fucks other dudes. I mean she was fucked raw before he met her (aka kids).
>>
>>18234132
she didn't really fuck another guy, she just felt like making it up only to hurt him
>>
I'd tell him what you're telling us.

His girlfriend obviously doesn't like him talking to you, you want to be friends with him, but you don't want him getting into trouble over it.

If he's fine with it then fuck it, his choice.

Also he could be trying to figure out if you're interested in being more than friends, so he can jettison the crazy GF and monkeybranch to you.

It's lame - I've gone years being single and wouldn't fuck someone while looking for the replacement, but hey to each their own.

At least you'll know what his character and motives are before you start dating.

Good luck.
>>
>>18234114
She's probably crazy because her bf is talking to a side bitch (you). Sounds like this guy isn't worth it either way. He just wants to jump from pussy to pussy. Hold some standards for yourself and stop being the side hoe. Find someone who doesn't make you second choice and leave him to be in the mess he created
>>
>>18234114
All you guys sound really shitty desu. The crazy gf, the bf stringing u along and using this girl he doesnt see spending the rest of his life with and you for clinging to him despite him being in a relationship. You guys should move in together and have a polygamous relationship tbqh
>>
>>18234687
Add -on

He already dumped you once why would you let him do it again? Is it the attention you crave?
>>
>>18234114
>But the other day I began talking to him again. I know he wants to be friends with me again, and I want it too..

Questions to ask yourself:
>WHY do you want to be friends with him?
>Be honest, does some part of you want more than that?
>What good do you get out of this friendship?
>Will you get sucked in to their crazy again if you enter their lives again?
>Will it put a negative burden on your own life?

If there more bad then good, bail.

Don't complicate your life with drama you can easily avoid. To tough enough without doing that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.