[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: nerd280_1250541339.jpg (20KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
nerd280_1250541339.jpg
20KB, 280x210px
I'm matching with some really high quality women on Tinder (sorry, not bragging I'm sure many guys do) but I'm pretty socially awkward. Do you guys have some do's and don'ts or good openers to try when interacting with females on Tinder in general but also these 10s in particular.
>>
File: 1477682021175s.jpg (4KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1477682021175s.jpg
4KB, 250x239px
>>18234093

Firstly, I have no idea what you mean by "high quality women". If by "high quality" you mean hot, then I'm gonna have to say no because being attractive is not at all indicative of overall character and if you mean "high quality" in any other sense I don't get that either because you've never met these women before so you don't really know anything about them.

I think one of the major "donts" for any reasonable person of the female persuasion is treating them and speaking about them in terms of "quality", like you're grading a head of cattle. Believe it or not, women are a little sensitive about being treated like prize pigs so putting down other women as a way of complimenting her is an immediate red flag for any semi-intelligent woman.

Try treating them like individuals whose worth isn't based on a set of standards that can be determined before even meeting or speaking with her. Not only will that kind of mindset immediately turn off any decent girl but focusing on judging people based on such simple metrics is not how to achieve healthy relationships.

The long and the short of it is if you meet a girl who you view as a 10, if you start treating her like she's this great prize that you've won that needs to be treated according to her market value she will leave you immediately if she has any brains in her head
>>
>tinder
>high quality women

don't expect anything more than an "open" relatioinship
>>
>>18234093

Have any of them replied back to your messages?

Matching doesn't mean shit. That's just step one.

It's a bit step one, but the slope only gets steeper.

Also don't forget bots exist
>>
>>18234608
>Have any of them replied back to your messages?

Not OP but the fact that's an actual problem never ceases to amaze me with online dating. I get that some guys are aggressive and feel the need to take risks because they don't intially stand out to women so they initiate engagement but still. Just not wanting to interact AT ALL? Like not even giving a trial period? C'mon
>>
I have a question about tinder profile.
Should I use the pics where I look the most handsome or is it better to use a pic where I dont look that good but I am at an interesting place, travelling and doing cool stuff?
>>
>>18234807
my favourite is when you send a pick up message and they go "haha yeah" or some bullshit and you know they don't want to talk to you even though you matched.
>>
>>18234929

My favorite part is when some sperglord with lame pick-up lines thinks I'm somehow obligated to have a conversation with him because I looked at one picture of his face for a fraction of a second 2 weeks ago on my phone and swiped right.
>>
>>18234972
nice try mate
>>
File: 1471484741789.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471484741789.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>18234978
>>
Should I bother with Tinder if I'm not a good looking guy?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.