[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

improving tinder convos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 20170417_212049.png (275KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170417_212049.png
275KB, 1440x2560px
I'm 21 and don't meet people too often since I'm not in college currently, so I use tinder a lot. I've only ever gotten one date before and I don't get too many matches since I'm kinda picky on looks. So I just got a match recently and was looking for advice on how to improve my tinder convos. What did I do good/bad? Did I just have bad luck? I hate using tinder, but I have so few options these day.
>>
File: 20170417_212125.png (299KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170417_212125.png
299KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>18234081
Our not are.
>>
>>18234088
Oops didn't even notice that
>>
>>18234094
what kind of faggot points out one mistake
>>
>>18234081
Just be cocky
>>
>>18234088
Yeah she didn't seem to mind it, there is a common knowledge that he spoke into the phone instead of actually typing. All this is coming from a grammar Nazi who cringes when people say, "Me and Amanda" "Me and him" etc.

Plus it's fucking Tinder
>>
>>18234097
They said what did i do good or bad? Also grammar Nazi and give advice don't just bitch about others posts lol . This was advising/ educating you.
>>
>>18234107
Where does it say he or she used voice type haha
>>
>>18234105
Thanks. I try to be, typing just gets to be difficult sometimes. I can't be as expressive in text.
>>
>>18234081
>>18234084
Sometimes girls stop texting back and there's not really a reason why.

Or maybe her interests didn't align with yours. Maybe try hitting her up again (I don't really use tinder, so this could be shit advice) if you really like her. Just say something like "...did you die?"
>>
>>18234138
Thanks. Yeah I hear what you're saying, I was just wondering if anyone saw something that I didn't.
>>
>>18234081
>>18234084

Honestly this looked like it was going well for the most part. Only two real criticisms:

Small one: Use less emojis, they are a crutch in a situation that would otherwise force your writing to be more witty/interesting. I'm not saying you're really overdoing it but out of like 5 of your messages 2 of them have em. Studies have suggested that men generally see women using emojis as more attractive (maybe more welcoming/attainable or something) whereas they have the opposite effect on women.

Bigger one: The last 4 messages:
>Tell me about yourself
>What should I say?
>Idk, tell me your interests
>(Interests)... Hope you like me hahaha

You asking her for coffee was good but your confident facade crumbles here. To me you seemed like you don't know how to talk about yourself, though I guess you were just not ready for this rather basic question. Asking for her approval was the icing on the beta cake.

It would have been more attractive if you just dove in and really knew what about yourself you wanted to share and left it at that. Good attempt though I give you a B-
>>
>>18234156
Thanks man. I was wondering about the the last comment a bit, but didn't even think about the emoji thing.
>>
>>18234107
Nothing wrong with "me and Amanda". It's just an informal construction compared to full-on formal "Amanda and I".
>>
>>18234113
You did pretty good with her. Ball is in her court now
>>
>>18234270
>last reply was 5 days ago
>>
>>18234287
Then she aint worth your time bro. Move on, tinder is always shaky. When I had it I initiated the conversation, got 2 or 3 replies. Each time the ball was in their Court. No response from them so fuckit. I found Tinder to be a waste of time, rather go to bars and socialize there
>>
>>18234303
Not OP but how are bars? I've only been to a bar once and all the girls were dumpy.
>>
>>18234303
That wasn't me, but thanks for the replies anyways.
>>
>>18234307
Eh, college town bars are where it is at. Besides that the bars in my area are shady ( prostitutes and gangs) but hey I know the regulars there and they are pretty cool. Depends on when you go there too the time. I go there round midnight.
>>
You came off as insecure. When she asked about you, you should've answered right away. It's basic conversation, don't make her have to elaborate.
And then there's "Hopefully that's interesting haha". Putting a haha at the end doesn't make it not insecure. Don't say stuff like that. Confidence is not everything but lack of it is pretty unattractive.
Also, everyone listens to a lot of music and goes to concerts. That says nothing about you. This is probably just my pet peeve though.

I don't think it was that terrible but if a girl's not that interested in you in the first place, you lose her with that kind of stuff.
>>
>>18234342
Yeah I hear where you're coming from. Thanks man.
>>
>>18234342
This. Insecure is one thing, making her lecturing you on what to answer to basic questions about who you are, will make her next you. She's a woman. She most likely got dozens if not hundreds of men who actually do know how to make themselves look interesting. OP is basically saying hey how do I have this conversation we're in. Also I don't understand the simple fact that single moms obviously don't bring their children to parties.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.