[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting over /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 17

Recovering /pollock. I deleted my images folder tonight. All of the black crime statistics from the US, all of the immigrant crime statistics from Europe, all of the dumb shit women do, everything. But what's next? I want to forget the truths /pol/ taught me, that blacks in the US, being just 13% of the population, commit almost half the crimes, that whites are being systematically replaced with non-whites, that women are contributing the collapse of society, that Islam is the worst thing to happen to the world in a long fucking time... I can delete the images, and I can resolve to never visit /pol again, but how can I ever recover from the truth? It makes me unhappy.
>>
And the Jews... the fact that the Jews, being a small percentage of society, control almost all of the media. How does one ignore such a probabilisticly unlikely outcome??
>>
File: Cf8kQEHwEX-8.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Cf8kQEHwEX-8.png
22KB, 300x250px
>>18234070
>>18234066
You cant anon, im sorry.
At most you can try indulge on small pleasures and vices then try to not think much about it.
>>
>>18234070
You know that the 5 Jew bankers is another words for illuminati and la ley lu ly lo etc. Consider the 5 large Jewish families around during the crash such as the rothchilds. All becomes clear. Haha were fucked.
>>
File: 1356491678361.jpg (614KB, 3032x1986px) Image search: [Google]
1356491678361.jpg
614KB, 3032x1986px
How does one ignore learned truths for the sake of their happiness?
>>
the whole 'jews controlling everything' thing is actually more of a misnomer.

the people in charge are often jews. that does not mean that all jews in charge.

the same way that the wealthiest people tend to be white does not mean that all whites are wealthy people, on the contrary, the vast majority of whites are still not in the 1% either.

point is you should question the intent of things.
>>
File: 1414367124382.jpg (2MB, 2016x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1414367124382.jpg
2MB, 2016x2880px
>>18234066
It's not the truth, dude. Don't fall for cringeworthy rightist propaganda and talking points. I'm glad you want to get out of this phase OP. The right is built on hypocrisy.

Start with some shit in pic related
>>
File: 1478908178831.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478908178831.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>18234066

0/10

Not even fuckin close, bro.
>>
You dont "recover" from the truth. A LOT of the things /pol/ paradigm points out are true but only goes so deep as they will never recover from their nazi fetish.

Dont fall for what >>18234158 is pushing. These are stagnant old-school materialist ideologies with no heart whose attempted implementations has left to the death of millions.

All thats left for you is to begin taking the green-pill. Start looking into mysticism, ancient knowledge and wisdom, and begin looking at pre-deluvian history if you can. I suggest you look up the Nag Hammadi Library and check out the work and discoveries made by non-mainstream scientists and doctors such as Tesla.
>>
File: 1491645981506.jpg (90KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491645981506.jpg
90KB, 1080x1080px
>blacks in the US, being just 13% of the population, commit almost half the crimes
Blacks are -convicted- of half the crimes. My neighborhood has zero black families, and everyone here uses some sort of illegal substance (weed, coke, meth, etc). The cops never come by this neighborhood, though. Why do you think that is?

>that whites are being systematically replaced with non-whites
Non-whites are being given special privileges as some sort of recompense for historic disenfranchisement. That doesn't mean whites are being replaced. Whites are still the majority in the US, and have vastly more resources than anyone else. You're not in any danger, I assure you.

>women are contributing the collapse of society
Do men lack the agency to affect change in society? You're talking like men are useless and women have all the power. Society is stronger than it has ever been, but it's going through the most rapid changes in human history. That's thanks to technology and innovation, not this vaginal specter that /pol/ likes to blame.

>Islam is the worst thing to happen to the world
Islam has been around for 1500 years. In all that time, humans have done some of the most extraordinary things imaginable. You're thinking of wahhabism/salafism. Those are relatively new trend in Sunni Muslims societies that can be directly tied to the perpetuation of armed conflict in the middle east and North Africa, as well as droughts caused by climate change.

>I want to forget the truths /pol/ taught me
>how can I ever recover from the truth?
/pol/ hasn't taught you any truth. All /pol/ has done is pull the wool over your eyes by telling you that the world is simple and easily explained. This planet and our society reach levels of complexity that defy our current capacity of understanding. /pol/ rejects that complexity and re-affirms outdated explanation, half-truths, and tautological arguments put forth by hacks, frauds, and liars. Look elsewhere for the truth.
>>
>>18234239
I will add that I've been using /pol/ since it was /new/, and before that when it was /n/. I still use /pol/ more than any other board, but I know well enough to question everything written there.
>>
>>18234066
delet
>>
>>18234239
OP here. Good response. Let me attempt to respond:

>Blacks are -convicted- of half the crimes.
I'm not talking about petty drug charges, I'm talking about rapes and murders. It is undeniable that blacks commit 50% or even more of rapes and murders in the U.S. I'd have some >pic related if I hadn't of deleted all my images. Google will confirm.

>You're not in any danger
By 2050, whites will be a minority in this country. I'm not thinking of myself, I'm thinking of my children, who are absolutely fucked. I'm not sure why you would posit the opposite unless you're non-white.

>Do men lack the agency to affect change in society?
To a degree, we do now. Divorce laws established in the 1900s whereby women usually received the children have contributed negatively to our society to a magnitude I cannot state. I speak as a man who had a child out of wedlock who currently pays 1600 a month for child support, crippling my ability to do much of anything else for my society. This is not how it used to be for men. Women's rights have wrecked men's ability to control society.

>Islam has been around for 1500 years
next crusade when?

>This planet and our society reach levels of complexity that defy our current capacity of understanding
That's both true and not true. Life is extremely complicated, but that doesn't mean that logical shortcuts are wrong. For instance, I have a son, and I'd murder anyone on this planet to save my son. There's a lot of grey area in human activities, but some things really are black and white. I'd kill for me and my own and not think twice about it.
>>
File: eZ2J4D5.jpg (84KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
eZ2J4D5.jpg
84KB, 960x720px
>>18234158
fuck off jew
>>
>>18234066
>It makes me unhappy
The truth is never easy to swallow. The best you can do Is stop paying attention to politics and pursue hobbies, sports, relationships. Then maybe you will be able to live out your days in blissful ignorance if that is what you wish.
>>
>>18234408
>It is undeniable that blacks commit 50% or even more of rapes and murders in the U.S.
It's also undeniable that men commit the vast majority (over 80% in the US) of violent crime. This is true with all races, in all nations. Why aren't you campaigning to have men removed from society? They're literally plotting to kill you right now.
>>
>>18234466
I'll bite on this weak bait. Remove blacks and Hispanics from the picture, there would barely be any violent crime outside of a stray bar fight here and there. Side point here, if you remove blacks and Hispanics, the US crime rate rivals that of any pre-immigration European nation.

Anyways, with minorities removed, the amount of crime white men cause is nominal and the benefits of men to society (i.e. creating and maintaining all of it) greatly outweighs a few women getting raped.
>>
File: 1483044231525.gif (229KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483044231525.gif
229KB, 500x300px
>>18234480

>Remove blacks and Hispanics from the picture, there would barely be any violent crime

Top fucking kek. Get your funky ass over to /pol/ kid they'd swallow your horseshit hook line and sinker.
>>
>>18234491
cool argument. got any facts to back that up?
>>
>>18234408
>I'm talking about rapes and murders
Which can be precipitated by an offenders life course, and other things that are outside of our control. It's not that crime statistics are irrelevant, but the root causes of crime and deviance paint a much broader picture than "blacks are just criminals by nature".

>whites will be a minority in this country
How bad is it to be a minority in this country, really? Jews are a minority, one of the smallest, in fact. Yet they seem to be doing just fine.

>Divorce laws established in the 1900s whereby women usually received the children have contributed negatively to our society
The current family court system is basically a sham, but that's was brought on mostly by men: powerful men of high status who looked own on the lower class. The corruption of the judiciary happened while 90% of the system was male.

>This is not how it used to be for men. Women's rights have wrecked men's ability to control society.
So women have all the power now? Is that why Trump was elected? Is that why the Supreme Court has 3 women and 6 men? Is that why 27 fortune 500 companies are headed by women? Child custody aside, men seem to be doing alright. We're not all gelded slaves to our amazon mistresses just yet.

>next crusade when?
Seems to be happening right now, if you consider how many Muslims we've killed over the past 30 years.

>Life is extremely complicated, but that doesn't mean that logical shortcuts are wrong
I agree, but many geopolitical problems shouldn't be dealt with in that manner. What I was getting at was that the "deus vault / day of the rope" mentality that plagues /pol/ is unhelpful in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>I'm leaving /pol/ but I'll keep the same cancerous worldview

you may as well stay there
>>
File: 1491657185685.jpg (81KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491657185685.jpg
81KB, 1080x1080px
>>18234495
Also posting this other pic because I think this women is incredible. We need more females that look like this in the country.

Oddly enough I saved this off of /pol/ a few days ago.
>>
>>18234499
fuck I almost forgot this

Go to /his/,op. There are shitposters like in every board but also some really interesting threads about history, religions, cultures and shit. /pol/tards get usually btfo there.
>>
File: 1490882111064.jpg (280KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490882111064.jpg
280KB, 900x900px
>>18234408
>I'm not thinking of myself, I'm thinking of my children, who are absolutely fucked. I'm not sure why you would posit the opposite unless you're non-white.
Even if my people became the majority I wouldn't sit idly by and let this happen. We're supposed to look out for each other, Anon. Race might be an issue for some but it doesn't have to be that way forever. It's not okay to hurt black people because they're black, so it's not okay to hurt white people because they're white.

Anyone who says that "it's not racist" to hate white people is full of shit.

t. a chicano
>>
File: IMG_3649.jpg (132KB, 750x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3649.jpg
132KB, 750x981px
>>18234066
I can't even post on there anymore more. /tv/ too.

Pic related
>>
>>18234594
how much CP did you have to post to get banned from /pol/?
>>
>>18234158
Eugh, I bet someone who actually read all that is a real gas at parties. Some hardcore armchair marxism right there.
>>
>>18234634
Lefties are trying desperately to be /pol/ but leftist. Everything from the epic stereotype memes to the bullshit infographix to the raiding of other boards and other websites to "redpill" the populace, they have co-opted.

It's sad to see political discourse degrade so rapidly across all walks of life.
>>
>>18234408
If you're already a father grow a pair and just educate your son, he will eventually have a better life than you, I live in the city and my shit is totally fine and guess what when I was in elementary school I lived in a black community back in California and never felt part of a "ghetto" everyone was nice to me and I had a great childhood.
>>
>>18234606
If I was banned it would show me the other message with the stupid cartoons. And all I have to do is restart my phone to get around it. But this is a block.
>>
>>18234480
go shoot up a school timmy, better yet drop another bomb on some civilians just because its not called a crime doesn't mean whites haven't done fuck awful things shit for brains
>>
>>18234066
>how can I ever recover from the truth?
But it isn't the truth.

It's a toxic circlejerk of people who hate their lives coming together to blame other people they don't know for why their lives suck.

You may have all the "facts" but the picture you paint with those facts are disingenuous and only act to serve as a comfort for your own personal failures.
>>
>>18234494
How about the fact that wars and crime still happened in between white people for centuries?
>>
>>18234408

>>By 2050, whites will be a minority in this country. I'm not thinking of myself, I'm thinking of my children, who are absolutely fucked. I'm not sure why you would posit the opposite unless you're non-white.

>>Minorities are generally fucked

Ok, so then why is it so hard for you to understand that CURRENT DAY minorities are being fucked every day and that it's not going to change unless the MAJORITY population does something about it?
>>
>>18234408
>Minorities and SJWs are a bunch of whiny crybabies, racism doesn't exist
>Is completely petrified of becoming a minority one day when he's 70

I don't get it, if you don't think racism exists or is that bad, then you shouldn't have to worry about becoming a minority one day :^)
>>
>>18234066
try to make some non white friends. if they turn out to be decent, it can help you with ignoring the "facts". also visit /sci/. there are some proper scientific stuff there that mostly disproves /pol/'s pseudoscience, especially evolution stuff.
>>
Used to be a /pol/ poster. Same as you. Time passed, started reading things Jesus said in the bible, and a lot of my hate began to shed. Most of the things I dislike about the world, are out of my control. What I do control is my car, to go to my job, to make money. Life goes on, and hate is inwardly, it destroys you. Hate very literally destroys you, stress from hate can deteriorate your health. Just seek peace of mind.

And stay away from political debate, it is not worth entertaining.
>>
>>18234798
They're not fucked, they have a chip on their shoulder over events that occurred generations ago. That's why whites as a minority would be fucked, because of that resentment.
>>
File: 1486702958821.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486702958821.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
>>18234798

>Ok, so then why is it so hard for you to understand that CURRENT DAY minorities are being fucked every day and that it's not going to change unless the MAJORITY population does something about it?

The same reason people don't care about starving kids in Africa or sweat shops in Thailand or malnourished Chinese slave labor making iPhones and Apple watches; it just doesn't affect them.

Its weird because I've been doing a lot of thinking about this today. Post Civil War America was specifically designed so that blacks went to the poorest schools, lived in the poorest neighborhoods, had least access to business opportunities and received the harshest punishments for committing crime. This is a historical fact. Anyone with Google can investigate this and see it on their own but just look in this thread and see how far these people have gone to not only ignore the repercussions of those injustices but even validate their implementation.

Aggressively inclusive black neighborhoods were a reaction to things like the Alabama church bombing, the Colfax massacre, the Tulsa riots; all instances of black people being murdered, beaten, and driven from their homes. People have no problem acknowledging the fact that black neighborhoods are aggressive and violent to outsiders but no one talks about the why? Could it have anything to do with living for nearly 200 years not knowing if at any minute a posse could ride into town and kill you?

People don't talk about the why. They don't talk about the why because if they did talk about the why they would have to start acknowledging that its a problem that was caused by white oppression.

I know those words sting. I know the knee jerk reaction is to get defensive but we live in an age where objective reality doesn't mean anything any more. We don't learn history because we don't want to. We hate because acknowledging the centuries old pain living underneath the folds of everyday life is still too great to bear.
>>
>>18234795
He's talking about recent crime statistics, not witch trials. Going to war is also something different than robbing your neighbours
>>
>>18234901
Blacks aren't the only overproportional violently crimonal minority and they aren't only overpropprtional involved in violence in the usa
>>
>>18234998

>Blacks aren't the only overproportional violently crimonal minority

You're mistaking a few things. Firstly, the most accurate indicator for crime is not race, its poverty. Poverty plus lack of education equals crime. Pretty simple.

Like I said, the main goal after the end of the Civil War was to maintain that all of the free blacks fleeing from the war torn south didn't ever get a leg up on whites. That meant going to the poorest schools, having no access to business loans, land ownership, generational wealth, etc. This denial of access to legal wealth left the population with a lack of options. A lot of the free blacks were faced with a choice; either return to the fields and work for pennies or forge your own way.

Those who chose independence with black businesses in block towns were typically chased out and their towns burned. This is why there are virtually no generational wealth in the black community; meaning that as the industrial revolution opened up during western expansion blacks were legally barred from claiming a piece of that wealth.

This kind of financial oppression is what lead to the crime and drug epidemics, most notably with Italian immigrants in the early 20th century. It was literally the only way to become rich in a society that wouldn't give you a loan or let you own land.

Secondly, following up my point about the reconstruction of post civil war america, black neighborhoods always have been overpoliced. They also receive longer prison sentences and harsher treatment for the same crimes i.e, the punishment for possessing crack cocaine being far worse than for possessing regular cocaine, which inherently, is the same exact drug.

>they aren't only overpropprtional involved in violence in the usa

Well, I live in the USA and thats the history I'm primarily knowledgable about. I've done a little studying on South Africa and apartheid but as far as the rest of the world is concerned I don't have enough facts to speak on it.
>>
>>18235045
poor whites commit lot less murders than rich blacks
>>
>>18234066
>I deleted my images folder tonight
>but how can I ever recover from the truth

How about you realize that a fair share of those lovely image macros you base your political beliefs on were faked to begin with?
>>
>>18235061

False. The statistics you're referring to showed that poor whites were less likely to go to jail than their richer, black counterparts but like I previously stated in my last post a lot of these numbers can be explained by the enforcement of Jim Crow laws and other legislation aimed specifically at the black community. Some Jim Crow laws were still on the books until the mid 1960s so its repercussions are far from over.

I know what meme you're trying to get at though and before I go any further I'd like to remind you that there has never in the history of mankind been any kind of reputable study, scientific data or even mildly substantiated hypothesis that shows that blacks are genetically predisposed to being more violent than any other race. None.

That theory is the remnants of old slave day ideologies in which southern governments convinced their populations through propaganda and fake scientific data that slavery was a benefit to the negro because they were too biologically savage and ignorant to live on their and that bringing them to the prosperous shores of America for the purpose of enslavement was actually doing them a favor. It was southern propaganda with no basis in scientific fact then and it remains that way today.

The environmental factors in the race vs. crime debates are far too numerous to attribute crime rates to race, even without a reputable study.
>>
>>18235073
I wasn't referring to any particular thing, just the fact that poor whites commit less murders and assaults and other violent crimes than even the well off blacks. Take it as you might but that's just how it is.
>>
File: 1477857373860.jpg (16KB, 313x311px) Image search: [Google]
1477857373860.jpg
16KB, 313x311px
>>18234158
Fucking hell, i am no /pol/ fan either, but you don't have to jump off on the other end either and become a marxist

Why the fuck have politics become so damn tribal and polarized? It seems everyone these days is either an alt-right neckbeard or a marxist SJW betacuck fuckwit

>>18234066
The only advice i can give you OP is too have some diversity in your media diet. Read/watch some liberal media, then some conservative/right media, heck even go to /pol/. I visit /pol/ once in a while, even though i disagree with much of the circlejerking shit that goes on in there.

The thing is, if you ONLY consume one type of heavily politicized meida you are going to get conditioned (ie brainwashed) to believe the whole package. They like to call it "redpilled" but it's not really "seeing the truth" it's more like having the truth altered to fit whatever narative you are throwing.

90% of /pol/ is about cheating women, criminal immigrants and Trump, if you digest that media regularly you will get affected by it. It's the same shit with Huffington Post or Buzzfeed or some other shitty liberal outlet which will have you believe every white man is a literal nazi and all women are poor oppressed snowflakes

Tl;dr: Consume different media, apply critical thinking and make up your damn mind
>>
>>18235077

>just the fact that poor whites commit less murders and assaults and other violent crimes than even the well off blacks

Again, false. The statistics you're referring to only tabulate poor whites likelihood of going to prison in comparison to richer blacks, not murder rates. As I stated before, environmental factors are too numerous to attribute crime rates to one specific cause or another which is why there have been no reputable scientific studies showing so.

In addition to that, all of these studies are gathered on a pretty bent standard, meaning that if legislation and police practices are set into place that ensure black people are policed more stringently, convicted in higher rates for the same crimes than whites and are sentenced longer for the same crimes the statistics will obviously not accurately reflect the true nature of the issue at hand.

Lets not to mention that the word "commit" is very dodgy when talking about murder rates because in order to be counted in those numbers you have to be convicted of murder and whether or not you're convicted depends on a lot of factors other than whether or not you actually killed anyone; age, sex, race, wealth, education, financial status, jury pools, access to high quality legal counsel etc.,

Also, statistically, blacks are seven times more likely to be wrongly convicted than whites. They comprise 13% of the population yet they constitute 47% of the 1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations as of October 2016.

Quit regurgitating these same meme statistics and research deeper, man. There is so much more information out there.

>Take it as you might but that's just how it is.

You said something that was factually incorrect so in reality, it isn't how it is. It isn't.
>>
>>18235086
I'm not even reading your meme spouting but just stating the facts.

Im fine if think the difference in murder rates comes from whites being let of the hook by the police or what ever but the facts are still the same.

>You said something that was factually incorrect so in reality, it isn't how it is. It isn't.
Factually blacks commit more murders than whites on every income level, that is just a fact. You can explain it away with pixie dust for all I care, doesn't change the facts.
>>
>>18235092

>I'm not even reading your meme spouting but just stating the facts.

Well if you're not reading my responses then you aren't actually engaging in intelligent discourse. You just keep saying "the facts" over and over and not actually seeing that your facts are incorrect or responding in any intelligent fashion.

>Im fine if think the difference in murder rates comes from whites being let of the hook by the police or what ever but the facts are still the same.

Murder rates are affected by literally thousands of factors. You would know a few of them if you read my post.

>Factually blacks commit more murders than whites on every income level, that is just a fact.

It isn't a fact. Again, if you had read my post you would know the difference between "committed" and "convicted" as well. If blacks are more likely to be convicted of crimes and more likely to be wrongly convicted and more likely to receive longer sentences for the same crime then murder itself isn't really the pertinent issue here its why one group of people receive harsher punishment and are unjustly imprisoned more than another group.

Logic would follow that if one person is more likely to be convicted of murder for reasons other than actually committing a murder then whatever meme statistics you're talking about don't mean anything.

If you'd like to talk about that I'm all game but I have a feeling you're just going to say "Its just facts" again and not actually make any effort to address what I'm saying.

>You can explain it away with pixie dust for all I care, doesn't change the facts.

I'm explaining away incorrect facts with facts that are correct so, in essence, it very much so changes the facts.

In fact, you aren't really debating me with counter arguments at all, you just keep saying "its just facts"
>>
>>18235101
I'm not debating you because this isn't actually a debate, I just corrected you when you said blacks weren't committing more violent crimes when in reality they are.
>>
>>18234821
OP here, thanks for the advice. I am beginning to understand the toll hate takes on a man. You are 100% correct. I've started reading the Dammapada (Buddhist scripture), which has a lot of similarities/parallels to the teaching of Jesus, and it does help. I'm not religious at all, but I'll go back and read the New Testament again.
>>
>>18235080
>have some diversity in your media diet
That's good advice. Thanks. The problem is that every time I read something that has clear spin/slant, I just have to put it down. I've been trying to find sources as close to center as possible. Currently reading the Wall Street Journal and Reuters for most of my news. I can't stand the spin of Fox, CNN, NYT, etc. It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>18235101
You are so brainwashed. You look at cold, hard numbers on a page, find them "unfair", and then try to logically work your way back as to why they aren't "equal". You have just created a lie in your head to help you cope with what you think is injustice. You would be wise to work on that.

>facts
Go read any DoJ crime by demographics report. You can argue "committed" vs "convicted" all day, but the thought that whites are just out there committing THOUSANDS of murders and getting away with it is a lie you've made up in your head which has no basis in reality or evidence. You want to argue facts, you need to start backing up some of your "facts".
>>
post them here
>>
>>18235353
In fact, the majority of unsolved murders involve gang/criminal in-fighting, which means minorities committing murders and getting away with them. No one cares enough to try that hard to solve them. So, if anything, I'd argue that minorities commit an ever more disproportionate amount of murders that just fly under the radar.

And, here you go: https://twitter.com/Third_Position/status/683515866986745857
>>
>>18234066
I used to be in the same position as you. I was a centrist than went hard right after browsing /pol/. However that phase didn't last me too long. The way of getting over /pol/ is very simple. Take a look at all those """"info""""graphics they use for all their information. You see have they usually have "sources" on the bottom. You should try actually going to those links and call their bluff. You will realize that all of them either:
>don't exist / are dead links
>are links to stormwolfxxx tier blogs
>are links to actual statistics but the information used in the info graphics is wildly distored from what is on the site

After that try learning about basic statistic methodology yourself. Even after I took my first intro to statistics class in university I realized how laughably bad most of the graphs posted on /pol/ are.

Then start doing your own research, making sure you are using unbiased sources. Remember, if you take all your information from /pol/ you are just as brainwashed as the leftists you make fun of.

So to answer you question of how to forget the ((((((truths))))) of /pol/: you need to realize that none of them are truths at all. Like every thing you posted in the OP is laughably false.
>>
>>18234070
Despite only around 60% of the population in the USA, 90% of middle class office jobs are worked by whites. Are they all part of a secret conspiracy to keep the black man down?
You realize you sound just like a nigger when you say this?

Also the difference in IQ between jews and whites is about the same if not higher than the difference in IQ between whites and blacks so if you think about it makes perfect sense that jews are more successful.
>>
>>18235677
The guy above you even used his fucking Third position twatter blog as a source.

This is sad. Six years and you stormweenies can't do good sources to save your life. Between making up statistics and pushing your shitty op-ed blogs and twatter feeds, I'd say you're completely disregardable by this point.

You're modern day hippies of the right wing, full of hot air, huffing and puffing, afraid of your flouride and chemiculs because muh mind controlzzz and embracing esotericism to keep up.

And, like hippies, your decline is inevitable. Enjoy mediocrity.
>>
>>18234066
>blacks in the US, being just 13% of the population, commit almost half the crimes
And whites males, despite being only around 35% of the population in the US, commit almost 100% of all child rape / pedophilia related crimes. By your own logic don't you think its pretty fair that they aren't trusted with children in divorce cases?
>whites are being systematically replaced with non-whites
lmao there is absolutely nothing stopping a white couple from having babies. In fact the government strongly encourages it. Don't try to say that jews are secretly trying to eliminate the white race when really whites are too lazy to raise children
>women are contributing the collapse of society
oh no a society where women are oppressed is changing to a perfectly functional society where women have the same rights as men iits the end of the world!!!1!
>>
>>18235715
>And whites males, despite being only around 35% of the population in the US, commit almost 100% of all child rape / pedophilia related crimes

You pulled that out of thin air, google it first next time
>>
>>18235715
Whites are only slightly over represented pedophilia, in like in the ballbark of 80% of the crime by 70% of the population, unlike the 20x over representation of violent crime by blacks.
>>
>>18234066
Basically this it OP.

It's a ong process of debunking sources and recover your respect for other human beings.

Always remember that the board it's full of all kinds of people and some are genuine psychopaths, that will stop at nothing to get their way, therefore they can lie without remorse.
>>
>>18235735
So if they are over represented in pedophilia why should they be trusted with children?
>>
>>18235748
Keyword is slight, this should be the time when you bust out the mental hoops and explain it away, not when the difference is massive.
>>
File: IMG_2847.jpg (69KB, 480x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2847.jpg
69KB, 480x203px
>>18235045
it wasn't the denial of white institutions that caused black poverty. Black poverty was caused by a lack of teaching values during the reconstruction period. WEB Du Bois believed that if you change laws you'd later get the end of racism and by forcing whites to give to poor blacks that they would be able to sustain themselves. Instead it created a welfare state in which blacks have no beneficial values to sustain themselves and are forever dependent on sucking from the tit of white americas taxes to survive. Of course there will always be a few blacks that will make it out and be educated but that's what Du Bois believe would happen too, and that these educated blacks would go back to there underdeveloped black neighborhoods and teach them, as if they wouldn't just stay away from "those blacks". WEB Du Bois was a Marxist and believed that a socialist state was the future of the American economy and that led to the downfall of his people, he was a educated house bigger that was disconnected from the people working in the sun and thought he knew what was best. If we would have rather listened to Booker T. Washington and his plans to revitalize the economy of black neighborhoods slowly and surely through creating independent cities and black businesses via hard work we would never been in this mess we are today. Booker T. Knew that you could never force someone to stop being racist by law but by proof that you are equal and that the ultimate power in the capitalistic US is money. When a white man is dependent on a loan from a black man the buisness will show their similarities over their differences. Instead we have a bunch of lazy niggers, and once again Marx fucks another group of people for hundreds of years because some intellectual thinks he knows what's best. Blacks fucked themselves over because it was easier for everyone in the short term. Anyone that suggests whites created this don't like taking personal responsibilities in their own lives either.
>>
>>18235752
>>18235748
To add those numbers come from old records when hispanics are usually not separated from whites and don't include general violence, if we add those into the picture Asians (least) and whites (somewhere between asians and neutral) as one might guess are under represented and blacks and hispanics over represented.
>>
>>18235765
>>18235748

Like say this one
https://www.statista.com/statistics/418475/number-of-perpetrators-in-child-abuse-cases-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity/

So yes I suppose you are arguing that blacks and the wild card American Indians shouldn't be trusted with children
>>
>>18235697
the tweet had real sources, I just used that third position tweet link as a source-aggregator.
>>
>>18235715
>women get more power in society
>birth rates plummet
>society disappears or is replaced with foreigners that give women less power
what a utopia
>>
>>18234992
>Going to war is also something different than robbing your neighbours
So this never existed before multi-culturalism huh? Wow you really learn something new everyday.
>>
File: 703513_867102772249_1753653368_o.jpg (469KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
703513_867102772249_1753653368_o.jpg
469KB, 2048x1536px
>>18235715
https://www.thelocal.se/20081103/15408
so much progress! wow! the US needs to be just like them!

>Since 1980, the percentage of births registered in Sweden to mothers born outside the country has nearly doubled from 12 percent to 22 percent.
>>
>>18235677
>you need to realize that none of them are truths at all.
This
>>
>>18234158
AHahahahaha
Hearty chuckle.
>>
>>18234519
Fuck the gueros.
I'm glad we king nao.
>>
>>18235690
>people will skip this post
Jews are the master race. That is the true red pill.
>>
>>18235837
Low birth rates are common in all developed countries as a result of family planning. Are you going to tell me now about all those empowered Japanese women?
>>
>>18235930
Japan's problem is that the men got fed up with women and just want to play video games and fuck anime robots

Japan's birth rate is actually starting to recover a bit.
>>
File: Godsend smile.jpg (43KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
Godsend smile.jpg
43KB, 600x589px
>>18234066
Here are the truths
>poor people are dumber and cause more crime and there are a higher number of miborities that are poor relative to population size
>society is going to shit due to overpopulation and the behavioral sink
>thinks really are shit for anyone under 50 as our parents collectively traded us wiyh the devil for some extra dough
>traditional gender roles are tradition for a reason
Now, all of these are sweeping generaliztions, duh, but they are true. This doesn't mean that all niggers are bad or that all boomers are hardcore jews. Besides, generalizations shouldn't come between you and an individual relationship. Also get off of reddit since they're worse.
>>
>>18234785
Who said that whites haven't done awful things?
>>
>>18234495
Looks like OP disappeared in the face of facts and logic. How disappointing
>>
>virtue signaling thread right on schedule
I love how I'm seeing a clockwork procession of folks who pretend /pol/ is still a real board on this site, when it's had no moderation whatsoever and constant botnet flooding for years on end. Threads scroll out faster than /b/ and are twice as random on this site's board.

Are you sure you don't mean to be posting this thread on that other imageboard? Theirs still exists and functions.
>>
>>18237026
Everyone's ancestors have done awful things, that's why they were the ones who became biological fathers instead of just obligated legal fathers. If your ancestors just sat down and waited for someone to kill them, then you probably don't exist.

Thanks for giving me my daily reminder that life is a contest - I needed it.
>>
>>18235045
>poverty plus a lack of education equals crime

Sometimes it seems like it does. But look at Appalachia. Poverty and low graduation rates. Yet the overall crime rate is a third lower than the national average and the violent crime rate is half the national average.
>>
>>18235086
>13% of the population and 47% of the exonerations.

That statistic mirrors the percentage of murders blacks are convicted of. If blacks are convicted of half the murders it makes sense they make up half those wrongly convicted right?
>>
>>18238408
Life is life and you can make whatever you can of it. The best thing about our ancestors is that they did much more good and great things than awful things. And most of the awful things were necessary to stop even worse things.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.