[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if I'm a failure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: xqw3idc_by_dodt3-d9xi2j2.jpg (207KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
xqw3idc_by_dodt3-d9xi2j2.jpg
207KB, 900x636px
What do I do if I'm a failure?
>>
Heroin
>>
>>18233850
How fucked are you?
>>
Identify what causes you to fail. Then keep it in mind and continue to fail until you stop failing.
>>
>>18233850

be more specific and then post again.
>>
>>18233868
I have no ambition to pursue any career path because I don't seem to be capable when I try.
In college and I've stopped caring about failing classes.
>>
Didn't you hear? Apparently being a NEET is like being a king, just go for it.
>>
>>18233891
No one is capable at the beginning you must keep trying. It takes about 10 000 hours to master something.
>>
>>18233891
Hmm868 here, well degrees ain't everything as I've got one and am unemployed. No gf or job ever lives with parents at 22.
Honestly in this day and age any job that allows you to have a house and eat is doing well. Good luck my friend
>>
You aren't a failure because you have no ambition to pursue a career path. College doesn't define you. You need to re-asses what your best options are for the moment and find what makes you happy. You have no obligations to anyone beyond yourself.
>>
>>18234013
But I have no idea what makes me happy. Nothing I've done in college I'm ever good enough at.
>>
>>18233850

Don't go to 4chan for advice how to not be a failure.
Stop doing stuff. Just stop everything and stare at a wall or something.
Thinking is necessary in order to learn more about yourself. If you do stuff before you really know yourself well you're just going to fail more.
>>
>>18233850
Find a minimum wage job, buy life insurance, wait two years and kill yourself.

It's what I'm doing anyways and I have 5 months left to go.
>>
>>18234027
There is much more to life than what is inside of a college.

If you could go anywhere in the world, right now, where would you go?
>>
>>18233850
Clean your room
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.