[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me I'm being ridiculous /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

So i texted a friend with a question....not an important one, but one that blocks me from doing further work on a collaborative, for fun project until he answers. It is essentially a simple yes or no question.

He has a smart watch so I'm sure he's seen it. It's only been 2 hours and i was thinking it's frustrating i can't continue working, but it's not unreasonable he hasn't responded yet....maybe he's tied up or busy. But i just now saw him posting on Facebook. Now I'm pretty irritated and kind of just want to tell him to count me out of the project.

On a scale of 1-10, how ridiculous am i being?
>>
8, this project is fun so maybe he is just chilling and will get around to your shit when he feels like it.
>>
>>18233889
If its urgent give him a call. Texts are for less priority stuff.
>>
>>18233894
Who calls people? Lol

I don't know, maybe I'm being silly. I was just hoping to finish my part tonight and I won't if he's not going to answer soon. Eh, fuck him.
>>
>>18233814
8/10 unless the deadline is soon, or if he is doing jack shit.

In general: that youre working on the project doesnt mean he has to at the same time. Like the other anon said, if its urgent: call
>>
>>18233814
He probably knows you're just using him. Maybe treat you're "friends" better lol.
>>
>>18233913
Not urgent, but literally all he's gotta do is say "yeah, I'm cool with that" or not. Or at least a "let me think about it" just so i know to chill.

Part of the reason I'm irritated is that i didn't really want to do this in the first place and he insisted. Now i just want to get my shit done and out of the way.
>>
>>18233901
>Who calls people? Lol
You're a fucking asshole. If it were important, you'd call. You just feel like being a crybaby.
>>
>>18233814
We don't know what this project is, so we don't know the stakes of doing it or not doing it.

Tell him what's up. Even if he can't give you an answer now, acknowledging your question and responding should be simple.
>>
>>18233921
Other way around, if anything
>>
Also, if it requires so little effort got could finish it in an evening then why quit over this?
Just bang it out when he answers.
>>
>>18233935
I mean, it can be done in an evening, but it's going to take hours. It's already too late for me to finish it tonight now that he's taken 3+ hours to get back to me.
>>
How about this? If her doesn't answer by this time tomorrow, I'm going to tell him to fuck off and do everything himself and that if he wanted me to do my part, he should have answered during the time period i was willing to do it.

Reasonable?
>>
>>18233971

>Anon why didn't you call me if you feel like this.

Also there is no time period when you text someone.
>>
>>18233980
Anon, it was a simple yes or no question. All you had to do was bother to text back. You want me to do something for you, the onus on you is to respond. I shouldn't have to contact you multiple times to get a simple answer.
>>
>>18234012
Yes i agree but you are the one going mad either you tell him to fuck off or keep insisting.
>>
Yes. you're being ridiculous. Just ask him next time you see him. Or just text him again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.