[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might have sex for the first time tomorrow, any advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 1

Might have sex for the first time tomorrow, any advice?
>>
>>18233790
Don't expect it to be amazing
>>
The hole is way lower than you think it is. To avoid jamming your dick against her pubic bone, slide the tip of your dick from the top down until you hit an opening.
>>
Make cool sound effects like "SKADOSH!", randomly scream "YAHOO!", squeeze her titties, spank her butt, chew on her hair.
>>
>>18233790
Just relax and have a good time.
>>
If you can then find a way to nut before you have sex because I can guarantee you won't last long if you don't.
>>
How long before do I jerk off to last longer?
>>
>>18233806
only good advice.
also focus on what she likes
also if you have death grip syndrom, get on top and stay at the entrance
god speed
>>
>>18233790
Take some laxatives to improve your erection.
>>
>>18233797
kek this

>>18233806
and this
>>
>>18233790
All girls like it when you put a finger in their asshole when you fuck them from behind. They also like it when you are rough.
>>
>>18234290
no one with a healthy brain wants that on their first time. neither is anyone capable of juggling so many things
>>
>>18234297
t. bad at sex
>>
try your best to piss in her vagina, it's hot as fuck and all the stacies love it
>>
Don't forget the rubbers
>>
>>18233797
This is a solid advice. Listen to this, OP.
>>
you along with >>18233797 may find it's also hard to enter even when you're in the right place
making sure you're well-lubricated and she is turned on will make the experience feel less uncomfortable and more natural

but don't feel as if you have to act knowledgeable
be honest about your unfamiliarity if you find yourself confused or blank on how to go on
>>
>>18233792
You're the true hero
>>
>>18233812
Did this and ended up having sex for 80 minutes straight during my first time
>>
>>18234328
wow
how disconcerted was she
>>
>>18234334
She came, I didn't. As a man i barely experience pleasure without cumming. My first time was like doing 1 hour of Hula hoop
>>
>>18234355
whenever i last long my gf starts to get a bit concerned
i go rougher when i can't cum and it throws her off a bit

i don't know how long i'd last with a condom now
>>
When putting on a condom, be sure to pinch the tip as you roll it down to leave space for the ejaculate.
>>
^ Good sex advice thread. bumping for visibility
>>
If you have the feeling like you're going to ejaculate too soon, try to turn around and do it on her carpet before she notices anything.
>>
>>18234402
SAVAGE
>>
>>18233813
This?
>>
>>18233790
Calm down and enjoy yourself, that's the #1 priority here. If you're having fun, then odds are your partner is as well. There'll be times when you just fall over or make some stupid face, and she'll laugh, chill out and have a laugh as well. Just do whatever feels good, and try to listen to her when she tells you to do something a certain way. In the same vein, if she does something you like, fucking tell her to do it again. If you want to try something or switch positions, communicate.

Also, if she says keep going or don't stop, keep doing EXACTLY what you're doing unless you're painfully sore or just exhausted.

All in all, good luck, use one of your own condoms, maybe grab some lube as well, and have a good time.
>>
>>18233790

You'll become an astronaut. You'll see a lot of planets and stars. You'll travel across the universe. With someone too. Share that excitement with your partner.
>>
Have a good time, and don't worry you can always go for round two if something needs improvement
>>
>>18234290
DO NOT DO THIS
>>
>>18234565
Don't listen to this person. That advice was golden
>>
>>18233790
you'll be disappointed and realize all that work wasnt worth it.
>>
>>18233812
how long before?
>>
>>18233797

lmao who just blindly starts hard thrusting. not moi
>>
>>18234565

why not. will she die?
>>
Don't pay with a credit card, cops don't wear rings.
>>
>>18233797
Another solution would be to finger her beforehand, at least you won't be really lost
>>
>>18235171
Yes, she'll explode from the overheating
>>
I'm gonna hijack this, same matter
only I'm having sex tonight

>>18233797
I'll take this advice

one more thing.
how do I know which condom size fits me? I've never measured my dick. Where do I buy one? The pharmacy?

also how do I put a condom on? Do i fit it all the way in or leave some room at the top?

also

what happens after sex? How do I clean myself up?
>>
>>18235197
In regards to the condoms, Just get the Trojan enz. They should fit fine unless you have some giant meat log and even then you would probably still be good to go. Watch a YouTube vid on putting them on. The small packs come in 3's so feel free to practice
>>
Wow, sex sounds complicated as fuck. As an asexual/grey asexual romantic, this terrifies me.
>>
>>18235197
>what happens after sex? How do I clean myself up?
Just take a shower together and cuddle in bed afterwards. Or light a cig. Or eat some snack.
>>
>>18235576
and don't forget to empty the condom inside in her vagina : that's actually its only utility
>>
Just be open to her, talk to her if necessary, be a friend ! Sex isn't a school redaction : you don't need to plan everything nor to be so stressed.

Just have a good time
>>
>>18234565
>>>18234290
>DO NOT DO THIS
Unless she asks you to, of course ...Apart from that the 'relax and have a good time' and the 'location of hole' advice is good to go by
>>
>>18233797
This probably is the most physical advise

Also try estimulate her clit a lot, 50% of their pleasure is there so if you don't do it, you will lose a lot of points. Another advise could be try to be desirable, don't just put your dick there and thats it, they expect from you more than just inserting your sausage a few times inside her
>>
Kill her whole family to prove your dominance.
>>
>>18233790
kill yourself :D
>>
>>18233790
"STICK 'EM WITH THE POINTY END"
>>
File: bastard.png (81KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
bastard.png
81KB, 540x361px
>>18233790
You've got to come...INSIDE!!
>>18235692
Disregard this! Jackhammer her! Plough her slow... Then SEXUALLY DESTROY HER ANON!! HAHAHA
>>
>>18233797
I haven't had sex many times and I am probably not good at it but really I never had much trouble finding the hole. Seems like to me if your making out with a chick and your dick is in the general area, she'll eventually get so so wet your dick just kinda falls in.
>>
>>18236299
reminds me of the day when i kept fucking her belly button for 23 minutes before i realize she was asleep and overweight
>>
please don't go straight the hole, do the foreplay
>>
>>18235168
14-year old me would. Mostly because 14-year old me was a stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>18235172
underrated
>>
So... did you get laid op?
>>
>>18237236
Opie came in her and got her Prego lol
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.