[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brain Fog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1486991756504.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1486991756504.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
For the last couple of months I have been having this brain fog. It feels like a physical barrier that prevents me from thinking and being creative. It also causes me to feel like I am mentally tired all the time (and no, I am eating and sleeping properly, always have) time. Has anyone had a similar experience like this? If so, how did you overcome it, if you did?
>>
>>18233674
I have this problem ALL THE DAMN TIME. Its especially a problem considering I have exams soon and the fog blocks most revision I do (boo). I've noticed it peaks when:
(A)-I've been staring at a screen all day
(B)-Day after I've masterbated.

My only advice from experience is to go for a walk or take a cold shower. The walk gets you fresh air and the cold shower shocks the hell out of you (it certainly does for me at least).
>>
>>18233674
Like the other anon said take some walks. For me night walks are the best. Don't lose touch with friends and family. Try meditation and sports. Moving around a lot makes your mind connect to your body. Find out what could cause your depression and work towards eliminating it
>>
>>18233689
Thanks for the tip, but my problem appears to be constant, at least for the last two months. I have showered and walked many times during this time, and it didn't help, not even for a moment. I am scared that this is how it is going to be from now on...
>>
>>18233697
I am not depressed, at least right now. But if I can't figure this out, I am going to fall into that black hole I am afraid.
>>
>>18233703
Maybe get some regular sex
>>
>>18233698
Have you been going through a rough patch in life e.g. exams, job pressure, relationship etc?

I've had my brain fog since I was 11 or so (I'm 18). Its slowly increased over time as I assume the stress load got greater. In my time, I've had a few gf's (all failed experiments) a masturbation addiction, alcoholism and just general sucking at school life.

Whats your scenario?
>>
>>18233710
I am suspecting sex as the cause of all this actually. Maybe it's draining the life out of me, in a way? I have no idea.
>>
>>18233716
It's very nice to have and makes me more laid back and clear.
>>
>>18233712
Not really. I am 25, an animator, and I haven't been through a stressful period for a long time. Life has been going well up until this. The brain fog interferes with my work too, so I am slowly approaching a day point in my life I am afraid.
As an animator, dealing with creative blocks is a regular part of my job, and I have been pretty successful at it so far, but this one is different. It feels like a physical part of my brain stopped working.
>>
>>18233724
Yes, it definitely contributes to happiness. The point is, I am so lost that I started to blame sex for all this. Shit man, I don't know what to do...
>>
>>18233730
Perhaps see a doctor if you're too worried. Although be careful how you say it, I mentioned I had this problem to mine at some point and he basically said in buerocrat "fuck off hyperchondriac, take some paracetamol"
>>
>>18233724
This, I get stressed a lot by general work. Whenever I saw my ex I would cuddle ger for hours on end, maybe have sex, probably just sleep. Never had a great slerp since. Miss having a gf
>>
>>18233737
Imho sex is very important for the average man to be well off mentally. It's a basic need and you don't have to surpress it. Get yourself some regular pussy somehow.
>>
>>18233740
Would you recommend a psychologist or a psychiatrist? I don't think it's a mental illness but maybe they are more experienced with cases like this?
>>
>>18233750
I do have access to regular pussy. The best pussy I could ever ask for. I am not blaming the absence of it, I am blaming the abundance of it.
>>
>>18233753
If its interupting your work and therefore your life then do it
>>
>>18233674
A few things to try:
1. Avoid aspartame, see if there is a difference
2. Early to bed, early to rise. No sleeping in or oversleeping.
3. Go get your hormones checked. Thyroid issues can cause brain fog. Once your endocrine system falls out of whack there are all sorts of symptoms that don't feel like symptoms. Worth looking into.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.