[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have/had a friend who I fell in love with and accidentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: shiggy and wet.png (264KB, 447x446px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy and wet.png
264KB, 447x446px
I have/had a friend who I fell in love with and accidentally did something terrible to and I am pretty sure she finds me disgusting. This has been eating away at me for the last ten or so days and eventually it got to a point where I accidentally spilled all of these feelings to two mutual friends of ours at a party yesterday.

I'm usually really good at keeping my feelings contained but Ive never felt anything this bad before and I guess me being drunk ruined everything. My friends were nice from what I remember but this is incredibly embarrassing and now there's the possibility of her hearing from them that I'm in such disarray because of her and her thinking even less of me

I feel like I've made things even worse for myself and I don't know how to fix things I have never felt so much despair before in my entire life is there anything I could say to my friends to keep them from bringing this up and just allow me to pretend I never opened up about this
>>
What did you do?
>>
>>18233458
I have no clue, I was too drunk and the only other person who was around the night something happened just mentioned me being really tired.
>>
>>18233461
I mean what are we talking here? You feel her up? Shit yourself? Say "let's hang all the (insert pol-tier slur)? .... Rape her? I mean what do you THINK might've happened bro?
>>
>>18233468
the only thing I can imagine is I drunkenly spilled my feelings for her in a horribly awkward way

she is still talking to me so I doubt I tried to do anything physically but she just seems so vaguely disgusted by me now

whenever I enter a room now instead of smiling warmly at me like she used to now she just tries to mask a grimace
>>
>>18233483
Huh. Sorry man, glad to hear it's nothing criminal at least.. but honestly if she's acting that bad... Come out and tell her you don't fucking remember and ask her to explain and apologize for whatever might've happened as well.

Damage control is the only option, and to be frank.. I don't think there's a future if she's that put off by simple words as awkward as they might've been
>>
>>18233491
The thing is I'm not going to see her for another 2 weeks and I'm not sure if its wise to make whatever it is fresh in her mind again then

I've given up on ever dating her and I was dumb to think I had a chance I just want my friend back

If the coolest person I've ever met finds me so revolting then I'd just rather not exist desu
>>
>>18233502
Alright in that case.. Gauge how she acts when you see her. If it's still the cold shoulder do what I said and hope that you can state your case and downplay it. I mean shit you were wasted, real friends should be able to get over shit like that, otherwise you won't be able to trust yourself to drink with them.
>>
>>18233502
Also I'd make the point that, as cool as you might find her, this isn't the way a really good friend would react. Especially making you guess what the hell happened and ignoring you.. that's just fucked
>>
>>18233435
Constanza is as Constanza does :)
>>
>>18233491
Dude if she's really your friend it'll be fine. I think being too attached to a person who doesn't reciprocate your feelings is unhealthy, and suggests a problem that you have within yourself. The fact that even though you pine for her even though you haven't ever tried to ask her out or make a move suggests that you don't believe you're worthy enough to have her. This is a self-esteem issue on you.

My honest to god advice on combatting this problem is to first bolster your self esteem by taking risks you wouldn't normally take. Breaking yourself out of your norm is the first way you can begin to have enough confidence to ask that crush out. What I decided to do is to start Muay Thai because I can be pretty passive. It makes me more in touch with my masculinity and I get to know other men in the process. I'm less attached to outcome with women because I have this as a support system.

Find something that will detach this dependence with women that don't want you.
>>
>>18233505
It's probably my fault for not asking as soon as I realized something was up

Now she is likely going to hear that I'm trying to find out and cope through other people instead of having been direct with her and she'll likely think I'm a coward
>>18233530
I had this and it was the social setting where I met this friend and now the two are too thoroughly linked in my head
I guess it's time to find another
>>
Huh I think I broke myself
I've been so upset about this for so long now and now I just feel empty
I guess this is better.
>>
>>18233503
This. Just fucking ask her wtf you did, you cant remember shit and obvs she knows something. You wanna find out what. If she still acts like a bitch and doesnt want to talk about it then it's game over. Sucks all the way like deep throating balls but hey if she cant tell you wtf is up then there is no need to have her waste your time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.