[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed three labs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1989.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1989.gif
992KB, 250x250px
Hi, /adv/, in a sophomore in college and taking physics that has a lab component. I have trouble waking up early and have missed the last three labs, but attended another later in the day per the syllabus. It doesn't say how many times I'm allowed to do this, however, and now I'm nervous the lab instructor is going to be a jerk about it now that I have to hand him three labs at one time next week. He doesn't really speak English, so it's hard to have a conversation with him. On my graded labs I have an A, but if he were to not accept the labs I took with other sections I would auto fail the class.

What do?
>>
>>18233399
Learn to wake up in the morning you asshole. It's not difficult. Stop staying up late, get an appropriate amount of sleep, and learn to drag your ass out of bed. The rest of the fucking world manages, and this isn't a problem that's going away.
>>
>>18233399
Go to class you lazy bitch
>>
>>18233428
>>18233439
Thank you for two useless responses
>>
>>18233448
They aren't useless responses you cunt. They are literally what you need to do.

There's no other advice to give you. You can't do anything about whether or not the lab instructor is going to accept your labs. Hopefully he won't fuck you on this, but ultimately you need to grow up and take your shit seriously. If you fail this course you're the only one at fault.
>>
Most lab courses where I'm enrolled autofail if you miss any without a valid reason

Even if your school doesn't do this, your grade's still getting hammered
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.