[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women this way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1490396760446.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490396760446.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
I just told my gf that she looks better with her hair down, rather than tied up.
SHE GOT FUCKING MAD
And she's like "women don't like when you say that type of things" and all I can think about it's how much bullshit that is. Why are women this way?

I'm pissed off at her, because of this, there's no fucking reason for her to get mad at that!!
fuckin women, this is why most you stick to 2d right?
>>
>she looks better with her hair down, rather than tied up.
>SHE GOT FUCKING MAD
>"women don't like when you say that type of things"

I think that's kind of cute. She cares so much about what you think of her that even complimenting her make her upset. I don't know about you, but if my gf had that reaction I would've wanted to fuck right then and there. Not soft, either. Picking her up and pinning her against the wall while I whispered in her ear that I loved her and bit her neck.
>>
>>18233330
It's not all women, just women who settle for anime-watchers
>>
You basically said she looked uglier with it up. And she knows that already and is wearing it up anyway because of warm weather or laziness or whatever. See, if she asked you beforehand if it looked better that way, and you said no, that would be different. But she didn't ask, did she?

Try farting next time you guys hang out.
>>
>>18233347
worst part is, I do feel like a love her more.
>>
>>18233361
we do. that's what pisses me off. We've shown each other a really high level of confidence, I've proof her that I love hr in uncountable times, and yet, she's still very insecure about it.
>>
>>18233403
Well she basically got mad because she thinks you criticized her for not trying to be prettier. Or she knows you didn't mean it that way and is taking it to the next level, because she's insecure. It's not that big of a deal, but she is an asshole for making it a feminist issue. If I'm going to wear my hair up I'll say something like "This looks like shit, but it's just too damn hot." because humility is disarmingly attractive.
>>
>>18233330
dump her
>>
In this situation I would have answered "well maybe I don't like women anymore." I don't know what her expression would look like because I don't have a gf.
>>
>>18233330
Not all women are this way, your gf is a bitch. The fact that she thinks she speaks for all women kind makes that clear. If my husband said that to me I'd pull my hair tie out say "ok I'll keep it down" then give him a kiss. Wanting to please your partner isn't bad. I've told him I like his beard and he dosen't shave because he knows I like it.
>>
>>18233330
Spank her immediately
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.