[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>know this freak of a girl who used to grope me and shit in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>know this freak of a girl who used to grope me and shit in school
>became friends with my sister but think nothing of it
>they eventually stop being friends and spread rumors about each other
>she tells me to tell her to stop but I curse her out and tell her to shut the fuck up
>she tries to bully my sister
>think it's because I got mad at her
>realize just now from someone that it's because freak actually tied up and sexually assaulted my sister and she wanted to intimidate her into not saying anything
>this was about a year and a half ago
>freak girl knows our address
>sister doesn't know I know anything about this and she's too scared to press charges or legal action anyways

I've never felt this legitimately angry before but I don't know what I can do. I'm not in a position where I can just find her and kick her teeth in and there's no way to press legal action or persuade my sister to (there's also a distinct lack of evidence since no one spoke up at the time)

What should I do? What are my options? I want this cunt to suffer
>>
Even if you just posted "x is a rapist" it would just be bad for you in the end, because nobody would take it seriously and you'd just end up embarassing your sister.

And I'm assuming you don't know where this girl lives because you'd have done something about it already.
>>
>she tells me to tell her to stop but I curse her out and tell her to shut the fuck up
>she tries to bully my sister
>think it's because I got mad at her

This part doesn't make any sense. You keep saying "she" and "her" without it being clear who you're referring to. Rewrite this shit you fucking pleb.
>>
>>18233277
Try talk to a lawyer or someone who knows anything about legal actions. Try to find something that could be of use as evidence against the freak.
>>
>>18233303
Last resource, call the police and warn them about her. They will ID the freak bitch and if she's really crazy she'll do some shit around eventually.
>>
>>18233291

>>18233291
>Even if you just posted "x is a rapist"
>nobody would take it seriously and you'd just end up embarassing your sister.

Exactly what I was thinking

I could probably find out where she lives but if I just went and kicked the shit out of her, I could have charges put on me. It would be a lot easier to prove I fucked her up anyways and then she'd be in a position where she has reasons to make things worse for my sister

>>18233296
Why would I tell my sister to shut the fuck up? Why would my sister bully herself? I already said I got mad at freak. Pay attention

>>18233303
That's not bad advice and I'll probably do that but unless my sister chooses to speak up, I can't do anything and as far as she knows, I have no clue it happened. It won't really do anything unless I can convince her (which I doubt I could do)
>>
>>18233320
>Why would I tell my sister to shut the fuck up?
Because she was annoying you. Because you have trouble expressing affection and this is how you do it. Because you're a shitty person. Who knows. Fucking chill with the pro-nouns and learn to clearly write.
>>
>>18233320
>if I just went and kicked the shit out of her, I could have charges put on me.

Sometimes doing time is worth it. For shit like this anyway.

But if you think you'll be in jail and you'd need to be around to protect your sister from any kind of backlash, that's important too.

>>18233338
No, you're retarded.
>>
>>18233320
You should talk to your sister and tell her what you know and that you could help her with this. She's your sister, she shouldn't be bothered by the fact that you care about her and that you would defend her in this situation.
After she knows what you know it'll be much easier to resolve this situation.
>>
>>18233385
It was my mother he told me. If I told my sister that my mom told me, it would destroy her trust in her
>>
>>18233320
>Find wear she lives
>Go at night
>Wear mask
>Beat the shit out of her
Also buy throw away cloths from a donation place.
>>
>>18233296
This. Write clearly ffs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.