[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stopped taking my drugs about two weeks ago because I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: qwlv7126k5ry.jpg (119KB, 580x840px) Image search: [Google]
qwlv7126k5ry.jpg
119KB, 580x840px
I stopped taking my drugs about two weeks ago because I wanted to lose weight. Simply removing the drugs and cutting back on food I've already lost ten pounds. My mental clarity has gone through the roof, I honestly feel like I've gained 10 IQ points. But I'm much quicker to anger and tolerance to stupidity of my family has decreased. With my mental clarity returning the obviously realization that I'm surround by fucking retards. So as a result my personal relationship with my family have taken a toll. Which is a bit concerning because I still live at home and I'm forced to interact with them daily. On a side not it is Lucky that I haven't had a panic attack. Being that the drugs were for panic attacks and anxiety. My baseline anxiety has obviously has increased. But using mindfulness something I considered to be a waste of time before I starting taking drugs.
A couple of years ago I dropped out of college because my anxiety became unmanageable without proper medication. I still don't think I could hold down a job or college without anxiety medication. I want my mental freedom I want to loose weight, but I might need those drugs wat do?
>>
>>18233138
>falling for the pharmaceutical jew
>>
>>18233138
To lose weigth (aka un fatten yourself), you just have to eat less.

>>>/fit/ read sticky

If you think having mental disorder and being fat is correlated, you are probably right. Fits view on obesity is full mental disorder on the same level as bipolar crazy madman.

Keep taking your pills, consult your doctor about any changes you might spot and stop showing food into your mouth.

Godspeed crazy anon.
>>
>weight gain
>Mental fog
>dulling of senses

Stop taking benzos and stop taking antipsychotics. Both (esp the latter) can cause weight gain because they fuck with insulin release.

Look, the anxiety is a long-term issue. You're going to need long term solutions to manage it. Get your doctor to transfer you to an SSRI and look up behavioral therapy clinics in your area.
>>
>>18233184
Anti-psychotics were recommended because my family has a history of psychopathy especially schizophrenia I have two brothers with that condition, one severe the other mild
>>
>>18233244
>Is not displaying any psychotic symptoms
>doctors still force antipsychs down the throat because hurr family history

Treating prodrome schizophrenia has no unequivocal benefit in the literature. It is pointless to give antipsychotics to the non-psychotic. Quit the shit and stop fucking with your dopamine or you will continue to have problems, and type 2 diabetes perhaps down the future.
>>
>>18233250
I'm fat enough that I someone said you already diabetes I wouldn't be surprised i'm 5'10" and 238lb
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.